PDA

View Full Version : walking in fem

Kathy4ever
06-11-2012, 04:34 AM
Lately I have been going for a nice one hour walk in the morning. As I have been getting more comfortable in fem out of the house i have been exploring new wardrobes. The best thing about the walk is I have been breaking in some fit flops that let me show off my painted toenails and some lipstick. I try to make my hair more fem looking too. The last couple days I have been wearing a bra under my tank and wearing a oversized shirt over to hide my uncomfortness. Now today as I walked i put on a string top with the bra inside without a a shirt over top. As I walk i practicee my fem walk and can feel a big difference in my hips and slimming the luv handles. I'm looking on the horizon to make this walk wearing some higher heel sandals and a dress or skirt. It seems safe as everyone on the street is a sleep. Even though it is dark it is nice to venture out of the house. Do any of you do this or want too? And the best part is I'm exercising to accomplish a thinner middle.

BobbieBrooks
06-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Yes, it is wonderful venturing out. There is a bikeing path not far from where I live. I go out en femme with the wife on a length of the trail that is not so busy. I will be in a skirt, blouse , forms, wig with sandles for comfort,just trying to blend. We do this in the daylight, much safer in daylight!!! and have found that most all people are to busy to notice me. Our walks are around a mile. Just two girls out and about. Enjoy your walks, but be safe always.

BobbieB

Noel Chimes
06-11-2012, 05:33 AM
I too have done the early morning walk in my neighborhood. However please do remember to keep your eyes and ears open. You can't be sure that EVERYONE on your street is sleep. Also remember that the criminal element likes the cover of darkness. Please be safe while you enjoy your time outside.

Kathy4ever
06-12-2012, 05:00 AM
I agree. I always am very alert to movement or cars that are passing by. The one thing is i always see a cop some where in my travels. I would say I am always looking 200 yards ahead and noticing anything that is out of place on the sides. I am not sure i do this because not wanting to get caught or just plain safety. In male mode i tend to walk the same way always looking for suspious surroundings.On this day ifsomeone came by there was no hiding what i was wearing and I felt relaxed and not really worried either.
I too have done the early morning walk in my neighborhood. However please do remember to keep your eyes and ears open. You can't be sure that EVERYONE on your street is sleep. Also remember that the criminal element likes the cover of darkness. Please be safe while you enjoy your time outside.

Billiebluenose1878 GG
06-12-2012, 05:07 AM
Yes i agree with Noel ... please please be careful .... but of course enjoy your walks ... have you thought of going for a walk at say five or six in morning and enjoy the cool air and hear the dawn chorus ...ahhh make your walks a pleasure too xxxx

kimmyg
06-12-2012, 07:52 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe i will join u some day.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2012, 08:41 AM
Wear clothes to blend in and not high heels before breakfast.:)

Janet Miller
06-12-2012, 09:53 AM
I love to go for walks along the lake or downtown. I don't think there is a better way to exercise! In the summer, I wear tanks, blouses, shorts, capris or knee length skirts in fun pastels with low heeled sandals or espadrilles. In the fall or spring, mules, loafers, slings or pumps with a 2 inch heel coupled with a skirt, slacks, blouse and jacket or light coat and tights are comfortable.

Stephanie47
06-12-2012, 11:35 AM
If you walk in the early morning or early evening you may want to consider wearing flats rather than heels. I love heels around the house and yard, but, I found the clicking on concrete sidewalks to be exceptionally load when there is no other noise around. It is a great way to get a person to notice you. I enjoy walking in the rain with a raincoat (open to show my dress) and an umbrella. The umbrella is great for obscuring the face when you pass by another person.

anonymousinmaryland
06-12-2012, 12:09 PM
I, too, have been walking in the early hours while wearing a bra and a t-shirt. While the shirt is dark, shoulder straps or bands do show from time to time, depending on the bras, or the shirts. But people whiz right on by. It's the other walkers I come upon that I eye carefully. So nice to just walk the streets in the neighborhood "dressed."

Chari
06-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Good for you - getting to exercise your bod in the early morning hours! Where ever you go, please always be comfortable and confident in who you are!

marny
06-12-2012, 08:02 PM
i walk the dogs three times a day with full forms. nobody bats an eye.

rita63
06-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Going out next week in the city for an evening meeting. May walk all the way or take Subway. It will feel great to get out en femme.

hugs rita

Kathy4ever
06-13-2012, 05:40 AM
I agree the one morning i started walking towards town and saw someone on the streets so I just turned around and walked the other way. When I'm walking in toen I get a little nervous at stop lights as someone has more of chance to check me out but I just keep walking like I belong.
I, too, have been walking in the early hours while wearing a bra and a t-shirt. While the shirt is dark, shoulder straps or bands do show from time to time, depending on the bras, or the shirts. But people whiz right on by. It's the other walkers I come upon that I eye carefully. So nice to just walk the streets in the neighborhood "dressed."

Kathy4ever
06-13-2012, 05:45 AM
Thats how i play it all the time. I either wear girls shorts or yoga pants and a racer back tank top. On sunday I woar my wifes black top with the bra inside and looks like a bustier. I really enjoyed that walk the best. I want to get asports skort for more walks.
Good for you - getting to exercise your bod in the early morning hours! Where ever you go, please always be comfortable and confident in who you are!

kimdl93
06-13-2012, 09:15 AM
The exercise is always good. You're a better judge of your neighborhood than we are, so if you feel safe that's fine. But do consider venturing out in daylight hours if you have the opportunity. Its great to expereience life among the living!

docrobbysherry
06-13-2012, 10:54 AM
I simply love walking in hi heels! While I don't do it near home, I've walked miles at Disneyland and at CD conventions! There's nothing like that fem feeling when u finally loosen up those hips. Then, get your step distance and pace just rite. Mincing steps, one foot in front of the other like models.

After I think I've got it, I love to look in the shop windows and peek at how I'm doing!

Kathy4ever
06-17-2012, 04:02 AM
Update.- Finally did it. I walked 1/4 mile with my heels. In the past when i had a pair of heels only got to walk room to room with the heels. I was surprised how comfortable they were as I walked. Half way through I could feel the muscles getting a little tired but I made it down the whole street. I had on a a skirt and nice womans top too. I never got nervous at all. Just felt comfortable and was able to walk like i had worn heels forever. Once I was at the end took them off and walked home barefoot so the neighbors would not hear. About fifteen minutes later a neighbors daughter came home to pick her kids up as I was sitting on the porch. I guessed i timed that perfectly as not to get caught.

Victoria P
06-17-2012, 04:28 AM
Hi Kathy, yes once in a while I would go out very late or was it early(4 -5AM) and walk the winding paths in the park behind my old house( I just moved). Everyone but a few lovely chirping birds where alseep so all was good.
I was hoping the birds were whistling at me because they thought I was pretty LOL!

If you were closer I'd definitely go for walks with you hon, keep it up but be safe too!

Hugs,
Victoria P xo :)

Kathy4ever
06-17-2012, 05:56 AM
Thank you. i will be safe and if you were closer i would walk with you to. The more the merrily.
Hi Kathy, yes once in a while I would go out very late or was it early(4 -5AM) and walk the winding paths in the park behind my old house( I just moved). Everyone but a few lovely chirping birds where alseep so all was good.
I was hoping the birds were whistling at me because they thought I was pretty LOL!

If you were closer I'd definitely go for walks with you hon, keep it up but be safe too!

Hugs,
Victoria P xo :)

Jill Devine
06-17-2012, 07:05 AM
I know everyone is saying "be safe" but is your neighborhood safe enough for a woman to walk alone in the dark? The fact that you are male counts for nothing to avoid the risk of attack. Sure you might be better than a GG in defending yourself but the risk of getting attacked is the same.

And then what about getting outed? Are you ok with eventually running into a Neighbour? It will happen one day. Guaranteed.

Kathy4ever
06-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Yea I thought of that many times of being caught. I wear fem cloths most of the time anyway. Not a skirt but other pants or shorts. The neighbors would just think I am getting more bolder. I do cover my toes most of the time but have started venturing out with sandals that shoe off my toenails. My one neighbor knows about my toenails and her daughter you usually jokes about it saw my red toenails and did not say a word today.I do push the limits some because I have been bottling this dressing thing over the years and now it is wanting to bust out and show the true me. I'm tired of hiding and not be able to be me.
I know everyone is saying "be safe" but is your neighborhood safe enough for a woman to walk alone in the dark? The fact that you are male counts for nothing to avoid the risk of attack. Sure you might be better than a GG in defending yourself but the risk of getting attacked is the same.

And then what about getting outed? Are you ok with eventually running into a Neighbour? It will happen one day. Guaranteed.

Kaz
06-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Kathy, there is no better feeling than being out dressed... it is addictive! Just be safe and always plan ahead! Make sure you know your escape routes!

Kathy4ever
06-18-2012, 04:00 AM
I know the escapes as i walk this path all the time. The only part of the escape I would of had problems with, would of been removing the heels to run. It seems to take a few minutes when I am calm. It probable would take forever to remove in a panic.So toIday I just walked on my front porch as it is darker and hidden by the trees. I don;t think I would walk in the heels everday as that would be russian roulette but I will be doing once a week when i feel it is safe. Sunday morning seem to be safest and less travel time.I kuv that hairstyle and color you have. Is it wig or natural. Right now mine is a the end of my ears and can be styled that way. I can't wait till it gets longer and about your length.
Kathy, there is no better feeling than being out dressed... it is addictive! Just be safe and always plan ahead! Make sure you know your escape routes!