PDA

View Full Version : a phone call...

Debra Russell
06-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Sunday started out as usual-coffee, paper just relaxing in the house. It has been a few months not being able to go out dressed. My wife has been recovering from a cold and after lunch about 2:00 she thought it might be a good idea to get out - "lets go to the Rhododendron Gardens":) well she knew I would like some free time, I told her to ask our daughter - and off they went.

I wasted no time, got dressed took a few pics, sent a couple to my wife an ask if I looked OK and if I could use her new pink purse? -"OK" - it went well with some new clothes I have had but not able to be seen in. A week ago we saw a pair of pink low wedge shoes at Marshalls we both liked diden't have her size but had mine, wife said to get them but doesn't like me to try them on with her there. I diden't get them - I thought it might be a good thing to come back en femm, and that's where I was off to.

After stopping at Wendys for an iced tea and a short drive I was at Marshalls - sorry I don't have any tails of heart pumping thrills or encounters .... I am just enjoying being out and feeling the freedom - it never gets old ! Well the size 9 1/2 shoes were just a little too big :sad:and thats all they had in that style.

My wife does not mind my dressing - just doesn't want to be involved. I texted her and told her where I was and would stay if they wanted to do some shopping - "no were on our way home" so I headed that way myself. A few minutes after I got home I got a phone call....my wife asked where I was and if I was still dressed and out we could get something to eat:eek: WELL thats a first she actually consented to be seen in public with Debra and with my daughter..........This is what this post is about acceptance--- it was handed to me:battingeyelashes: and I feel so warm and loved.

As it turned out the outing together will have to wait as I had just washed my face and there just wasen't time:sad: well---- I know the possibility is there and the acceptance is a gift.....................I will post a few pics in the gallery .........................Debra

kimdl93
06-11-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm happy to hear that your wife made the offer and a little disappointed you were unalbe to accept. I hope there will be another opportunity for you soon!

Lorileah
06-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Awesome! I like how things are going (and I hope it isn't just the cold meds talking). Steady as she goes and stay the course.

Stephanie47
06-11-2012, 12:49 PM
I often wonder when a wife knows her husband cross dresses, what her reaction would be seeing his presentation for the first time. Will she see her man in a dress? I know from my neck down I look fairly nice. I dress very age appropriate and tasteful. From the neck up??? With wig?? With makeup?? Would she compliment her man? Will she snicker or burst out laughing? Will she cry hysterically?? Will she offer helpful suggestions or makeup tips? I think it is a challenge for both spouses. I suspect it is something like a blind date.

I'm happy she wants to meet Debra. Maybe she wanted to intentionally meet Debra outside the marital home. If I were the woman making her first encounter with the 'other woman' I'd choose a neutral place such as an outdoor cafe. Good luck to you and your lovely wife.

Debra Russell
06-11-2012, 12:59 PM
She has seen me dressed quite often--once I intensionally bumped into her and my daughter unannounced an a local city fair -- they were surprised but took it in stride with no ill effects - but she had said never intentionally -- but maybe we'll see...........Debra

RADER
06-11-2012, 01:17 PM
That sounds like a great invite for maybe the next time. I am glad for you, having a partner that
accepts you is very important in ones life.
Rader

Cynthia Anne
06-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Sounds like a great oportunity was missed! Sure hope it comes back again! Hugs!

helena.gcd
06-11-2012, 04:43 PM
it is a pity that you couldn't take this chance, but you shouldn't worry. I'm sure that there will be much more in the future :)

linda allen
06-12-2012, 07:00 AM
I think you should have put the makeup back on and taken her up on the offer. I would have. Someday I want to go out with my wife in public as two "girls out on the town". If it happens, it will be in another city though. I don't want the hassle of running into someone we know.

My wife has seen me in a bra and panties, she has seen me in spandex shorts and a women's blouse (we have shopped together for all these things) and she seems fine as long as I'm in the house. I wear the bras and panties in public underdressed and I've even worn the shorts in public with a long T shirt that covers my "package".

She gave me a couple skorts, but she doesn't seem comfortable seeing me in them.

She hasn't seen me with boobs, wig, or makeup. I'm working towards that goal.

Erin McShea
06-12-2012, 08:03 AM
"my wife asked where I was and if I was still dressed and out we could get something to eat WELL thats a first she actually consented to be seen in public with Debra and with my daughter..........This is what this post is about acceptance--- it was handed to me and I feel so warm and loved."

It's those little unexpected jestures from our understanding SO's that make it special. Glad to hear of your nice day. Hope you don't have to wait too long for the next oportunity.

Erin

Tina B.
06-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Debra it doesn't matter tat you where not ready, and couldn't make it, the important thing is you got the invite, and that's great!
Tina B.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2012, 08:37 AM
I am glad there is progress but this one still has to go in the opportunities missed box.. For now.:)

Janet Miller
06-12-2012, 09:23 AM
My Mom and Dad are divorced and I have not seen my Dad since I was 12, but I started wearing androgynous and more feminine clothing when I started highschool. In my sophomore year, my cousin told my Mom and sister that I was dressing as a girl whenever I was with her and my aunt and everyone thought I was her daughter! Well, that led to a lot of accusations and crying but after a few days, my Mom and sister accepted me for what I have always been. A week later, my aunt and Elaine asked us if we wanted to go shopping with them and we set a date. When my cousin and Aunt got to our apartment, they asked why I wasn't dressed. It made my Mom and sister pause and they looked a bit undecided, but my Aunt convinced them to have me get dressed. It was wonderful to be accepted by my Mom and sis and they all helped with picking out what I was to wear and doing my hair and makeup. It was fabulous! I will never forget that day and I will be eternally grateful to my cousin and aunt

briannad
06-12-2012, 09:31 AM
That is just awesome that she asked!