PDA

View Full Version : Cloud 9

Megan72
06-12-2012, 01:36 AM
So, I just spent the evening with my gg friend Angela. Here is some background, Angela and her husband know about my dressing and both are very supportive of me,Scott works shifts which leaves me and Angela often with not much to do. So tonight we planned on hanging out, I texted her earlier this afternoon and asked if I could make her dinner for her support that she has shown me, she said sure, I then asked her if I could bring some of my "other stuff". (Angela nor Scott has ever seen me dressed...yet.) She said and was really excited to finally meet this other personality within me.
So Angela and I ate dinner, a liguine and shrimp dish with a Marscapone cheese sauce, anyway after dinner she asked if I had brought my stuff...which of coarse I had in the car. I went and got my stuff and set it in the kitchen. As I came in she was coming back to the kitchen with her makeup bag, we both sat and she proceeded to teach me about better ways of doing my makeup, gosh am I a novice...she would do one sidw and have me do the other, after a long time I figured it out enough to satisfy her. She then asked about the other stuff.

I set my bag on the table and she dove right in. I had only brought a few things (small bag) she really liked a few things and set them aside. Then the wig, she was really concerned that it was going to be really bad, but she really loved it and said over and over how surprised she was...i showed her a picture of my sister and she "you are way hotter than her." Heheh. She ended up giving me a whole bunch of makeup, brushes, and a beaded bracelet that she had made for me! And she said she was goimg to make me more stuff!

Anyway we sat and chatted until midnight and left it with us going to make plans to go out all dolled up...my gosh I am flying so high right now. I just had to tell you all! Oh and I will be changing my name per Angela's request to Megan, she thought it fit me better. Hugs all!

Rachel87
06-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Wow, you have an amazing friend. I'm looking forward to hear about your got out dolled up plan!

Tracii G
06-12-2012, 02:37 AM
Tread lightly in this situation is all I can say.You know how guys are.LOL
Glad you have such a nice couple that accepts you.Sounds like you had a great experience.

Megan72
06-12-2012, 02:46 AM
Thank you Traci, I am being very cautious, in fact I ask him before I approach Angela. All of us trust each other with our lives, part of the jobs we do. If he becomes disapproving, I will be as well, but communication is the key. Geesh it only took me damn near 40 years to figure that out.

RADER
06-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Megn; Having a support person is so important. Just to get Ideas off of, and to teach you new things.
This forum is great, and I have learned so much; but to have a real live person, well that is the
greatest.
Rader

Cynthia Anne
06-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Megan I'm very happy for you! You have friends that most of us could only dream of having! Please let us know how the ''outing'' goes! Best of luck! Hugs!

kimmyg
06-12-2012, 03:32 PM
I wish that I had a friend like that

kimdl93
06-13-2012, 10:21 AM
I hope you have a great time with your new BFF. Of course, you need to be mindful of her relationship, but you're girlfriends...as long as her hubbie is cool with it and you stay friends, I don't see a problem.

docrobbysherry
06-13-2012, 10:47 AM
What fun for u, Megan! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Megan72
06-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Everyone here is sl wonderful and supportive, what a lucky bunch we are to have such a gret place to be ourselves and to have to discussions that we do. Thank you everyone. Megan