PDA

View Full Version : Fem walk

Clarisa Corset
11-13-2005, 05:21 PM
This is my first post, so hello to you all.

I have been reading some of the previous post's on here regarding the ilusive fem walk, and have found them very usefull, but today I discovered something today, I was wearing my 5.5 inch pumps and practicing my walk, when I decided to wear my hobble skirt to shorten my stride, it worked great, making me both shorten my stride, keep my thighs together and the best bit twist my hips on order to get more progress from my step.

it was great, and after practicing this for about 10 mins I noticed that the muscles in me upper front thighs ached due to the difference in my walk, excellent, so I can fully recomend you give it a try.

Billijo49504
11-13-2005, 06:13 PM
Cool, I try to walk with one foot in front of the other. Don't know if that's right, but it works for me.

MandyTS
11-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Femme walk cames quite natual to me and looking at women I don't think there is a universal walk. I tend to have bigger strides because I have long legs that is fine. I don't try and put foot infront of foot (that is not how native girls walk anyway) but just try and walk in a straighter line while being lighter on my feet... it works just fine... heels help though.