PDA

View Full Version : My new journal

SarahLouise CD
11-13-2005, 05:34 PM
I have decided to keep a little journal going about my dressing and also to bring in how I started and where it's going. The link is:

http://journals.aol.co.uk/uneeq2me/WhyDoYouDressLikeThat/

Also a link to my pictures:

http://memberdirectory.aol.co.uk/aoluk/badge?sn=uneeq2me

I just thought that as my sister has found out recently, I needed to capture my thoughts and feelings, so I don't forget what happens, and this provides a good way to do it. I like to update it every 2-3 days, as it gives me time to see how to go to with it. Feel free to leave any comments as I like feedback and also for any of you girls who have shared the same experiences as me

Billijo49504
11-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Gee, instead of adding to your journal, why not just to your clothes closet! Instead of close ups of your underwear, I would have rather seen a picture of you, face and all, fully dressed. Honest, I don't get off,seeing your belly button, hairy or not! Sorry, but your pictures turned me off...Bj

SarahLouise CD
11-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Gee, instead of adding to your journal, why not just to your clothes closet! Instead of close ups of your underwear, I would have rather seen a picture of you, face and all, fully dressed. Honest, I don't get off,seeing your belly button, hairy or not! Sorry, but your pictures turned me off...Bj

Although I don't agree with what you said, I accept that everyone has their point of view. As for adding to my clothes closet, as I still live with family I don't easily get the chance to go out and buy female clothing. Also, I am not interested in passing as 100% feminine and do not own a wig nor do I ever really get the chance to wear makeup. I dress because I like to and not to be convincing. If I lived on my own then I would shave off excess body hair, but as I am trying to keep this dressing private and from my family, shaving is not an option

Whether or not I write in my journal does not affect whether I go out and buy clothes. Also I don't expect anyone to get off on seeing my belly button. There are some people who I chat to who like it, and then there are people who probably don't. I don't expect to please everyone