PDA

View Full Version : Bikini's

Michelle8
06-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Do any of you girls lay out in your bikini's at your house.I lay out in my back yard to
work on my tan every chance i get.there are neighbors on both sides but I know
their work schedules.There is nothing better than tanning in a bikini.

UNDERDRESSER
06-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Do any of you girls lay out in your bikini's at your house.I lay out in my back yard to
work on my tan every chance i get.there are neighbors on both sides but I know
their work schedules.There is nothing better than tanning in a bikini.Eh, only the bottoms, and then I'm careful about the style, and cover up if anyone gets close.

larry
06-12-2012, 05:14 PM
I look forward to "The Rest of The Story" when someone shows up unexpected next door.

Jennifer in CO
06-12-2012, 05:42 PM
lay out? no - cut the grass, wash the car, do some fence repair?...yes (course the nearest neigbor is almost 1/2 a mile)

Jenn

sweetvictoria
06-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Last year was the first time I tanned in a bikini. I got some very sexy tan lines. It has been raining a lot in Montana and I cannot wait to do it again this year.

stacycoral
06-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Michelle Girl i could not agree with you more, i have a special spot at home that i lay out, if someone comes i would get seen but i love the tan lines of the bikini, feel more girlly inside, right now i have about 15 hours in the sun, so i am medium tan, There is nothing better than tanning in a bikini except doing it at the lake!!

gender_blender
06-13-2012, 06:23 AM
I lay out in a bikini top at the nearby beaches almost every weekend.

cyndigurl45
06-13-2012, 06:30 AM
Every summer :)

This years bikini

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?175245-Bikini-beach-time&p=2863934&viewfull=1#post2863934

Kerigirl2009
06-13-2012, 09:01 AM
I layed out in the sun for just under an hour in my back yard for the first time ever this year. It was a wonderful feeling to say the least. I had very slight tan lines. faded already and back to the ugly farmers tan. However I do plan on laying out again this summer.
As for the neighbors, they are home all the time (all of them seem to be at home everyday now) I just gave up worrying if they see me, I try to be discreet, but it is my back yard so I will do what I want.

DanielleP
06-13-2012, 09:10 AM
Yes Michelle, every chance I get! I usually just wear bottoms as the tan lines on my chest are difficult to hide. I have a secluded deck at my house that allows me to tan without being directly viewed - which is very nice.

Although there is nothing more liberating than taking a walk down the beach in nothing but a string bikini. It's also fun to go swimming too, but a wig can make that a bit tough!

Cheryl T
06-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Not me...I prefer to be tan as all over as I can get...so just bottoms for me when I cut the grass and lay in the pool. I'd ditch them too if it weren't for nosy neighbors.

docrobbysherry
06-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Go for it, ladies! Time to get rid of those unfem farmer's tans!

LisaTaylor
06-13-2012, 10:46 AM
I lay out in a bikini (top and bottom) every chance I get at home, as I really love the cute tan lines. I have to be careful about where I take my shirt off. Worth it though! I go to the beach (and swim) in my bikini as well. I don't have to worry about losing my wig, as my natural hair is more than long enough. Post some pics!

winny
06-13-2012, 12:59 PM
I lay out in my bikini bottoms all the time and all year long.. gotta love the arizona sunshine! The tan lines are awesome and cute! I decided to stick with just the bottoms as last summer's top and bottom tan lines presented some issues while swimming at our friends' pools.. i have however been gong to my community pool wearing my two-piece bikini early in the morning while everyone is still sleeping.. it's so nice to have the pool all to myself and the exhilaraing feeling of swimming in a bikini..

Sam-antha
06-13-2012, 01:20 PM

............... there is nothing more liberating than taking a walk .down the beach in nothing but a string bikini..................

To quote a certain few immortalwords.... DanielleP... "you can't be serious" but then maybe you are serious and did the crochet work yourself. Surely you have something to hide ?

~Samm

Beverley Sims
06-14-2012, 05:50 AM
My wife always points out the new sunburn lines to me.:)

Beth Mays
06-14-2012, 06:09 AM
I would wear nothing at all ...ever... when I tan if i could. BUT here I am in Destin FL on Wed. 6-14-12

LisaTaylor
06-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Here's a few pics of the suit I wore at a friend's cookout yesterday.

Julie1123
06-15-2012, 02:20 PM
I've been wanting to get a bikini but I don't think I could lay out in it. Both neighbors can see my backyard from their second floor windows.

Xrys
06-15-2012, 05:31 PM
I still have quite a bit of gut to get rid of before I will let myself wear one. Down the road when I am ready to show off my flat tummy, helz yeah!

Brenda Freeman
06-16-2012, 08:40 AM
I do wear a bikini bottom when I get a chance I have a fairly private back yard, love the tan lines looks feminine to me! Also I can wear shorts and top off in male mode and no one knows and the tan line works with a one piece,my favorite swimsuit!

Vanessa_1977
06-16-2012, 08:59 AM
I can wear one and I look alright in one, but as far as taning goes I whould love to but where I live not going to happen. :(

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-16-2012, 09:05 AM
My bikini wearing days are behind me and I don't tan but oh how I wish I could still wear a bikini and look good in it.

Youkje
06-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Sometimes I do. Well just a bikinitop with fitting shorts. It feels uncomfortable for me with the normal bikini botoms.