PDA

View Full Version : i have ben reading

lori m crawford
06-12-2012, 06:06 PM
i read a lot about a lot things on here about passing -being a women -dressing being called a lady-man an a lot about crossdressing i look at this way if you stay home nobody knoes if you go out it going to happen sometimes so if you go out an some one looks at you an calls ms it might be you need to work on something if not i wood say you are passing enough to get the respet you wonted not all will give that women do teen will not that is just that way an men are same way they or most dont know how to treat a real lady be cose they dont know how to like in the 50-60-70s so if you go out an get that take a good look at you an see why an see why that they do i used to an mosted new but i was dressed an acked like a lady an was treated as one:)

Cynthia Anne
06-12-2012, 11:31 PM
I think you have some good advice there Lori! Perhaps some times we over look the simple things! Hugs!

Persephone
06-13-2012, 01:55 AM
Great points, Lori! I quoted you in another thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?176098-Got-Laughed-At-going-thru-McDonalds-Driveup-tonight).

Hugs,
Persephone.

kimdl93
06-13-2012, 09:19 AM
I would acknowledge that some young men are less considerate than others. My hope is that they'll behave better as they mature. But as you've mentioned, if you present yourself with dignity you're more likely to be treated accordingly. I've had quite a few gentlemen of various ages open doors for me in the past year.

docrobbysherry
06-13-2012, 10:37 AM
I've never had anyone call me "Miss", or, "Mrs", with a straight face! However, I've come to appreciate those big smiles and the, "You're not fooling anyone, dude!", look. It beats the heck out of when they point, laff, or shout, "OMG look! That's a dude!"

And, THAT'S when I'm dressed to blend! Eeek!

Oh! How I LOVE MY HAPPY, FRIENDLY CLOSET!