PDA

View Full Version : Woman's Face, Man's Clothes

TeresaL
06-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Today, I put on my wig, makeup, and a bra w/o padding or forms, which I never wear anyway, LOL, with my male clothes.. Shorts and a T.

Not once did I feel the need to try on my small wardrobe, but instead, felt very content to just have the feminine face with my small boobies showing through my t-shirt.

GG's oft times wear the same as every day wear, and look very hot too!!! Good enough for them, good enough for me. A women's T-shirt is a plus though.

Are any of you less for frill, and more for the mall/yard/casual everyday look?

Kate Simmons
06-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Lately I've been wearing much less for the Summer and definitely no forms. I honestly don't need 'em to project a feminine image.:battingeyelashes::)

Wildaboutheels
06-12-2012, 07:12 PM
There are others that venture out and don't "need" to "dress" fully. Or what most consider "normal" for a man or woman to wear while out and about in the world.

We are in the minority though.

The REALITY is most people are not going to notice or care unless the colors or clothing are gaudy or attention grabbing in some manner.

April_Ligeia
06-12-2012, 08:09 PM
I often wear nail polish, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencil etc. with jewelry and otherwise male clothes. I honestly like androgyny and wish for a world where everybody would just wear what they like (and live as they like) every day. It would be a much better world.

Wonderwho
06-12-2012, 09:26 PM
I often wear nail polish, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencil etc. with jewelry and otherwise male clothes.
I honestly like androgyny and wish for a world where everybody would just wear what they like (and live as they like) every day. It would be a much better world.

As I am a closet dresser due to situations beyond my control, I have started to add some new jewerly, dress boots with heels and some new more openly unisex shirts.
There have been some looks but as I underdress every day I am hoping to slide into a more androgny, the boots, 2 inch dress heel have been the most to draw attention. April, I too would love to wear what I wanted to any time, maybe some day.
Wonderwho

Sandra1746
06-12-2012, 09:29 PM
I regularly go out wearing a woman's t-shirt or plain top (because the neckline is more comfortable), earrings and jeans; either Fem or male. Sometimes I have nail polish. I also have shoulder-length hair so I don't need a wig. In all I present in a "plain Fem" or androgynous manner. I'm not trying to pass, I just choose to wear comfortable clothing. I blend well with the other GGs going shopping in the grocery or mall.

I've never received any negative comments. Most people don't seem to notice.

Just my observation,
Sandra1746

NathalieX66
06-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Lately, I have been doing forays in public almost weekly en femme, but very low key. It's mostly womens'T-shirts, womens' jeans, and flip flops with painted nails, and earrings. I wear a pocket bra, with forms, but that's about it. Some light makeup, usually mascara and lip gloss. I have discarded the wig, and my hair is finally down to my shoulders, and my beard laser is almost done....thus far less makeup. Both those things have enhanced my level of confidence out in public immensely. What's nice about this is I can go anywhere, and not get attention, and still be myself. I don't have to spend so much time dolling up to go somewhere fancy.

Cynthia Anne
06-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Just today I went to Springfeild Mo. to buy an air conditioner, wearing light makeup, jeans, shirt blouse, tennis shoes, NO wig just a cowboy hat to cover my bald head and I was very much treated like a lady! Hugs!

Chickhe
06-12-2012, 11:13 PM
On the day when I look in the mirror and see a woman's face I know I've done something right with the makeup and hair. Usually I'm not so lucky.

Kathi Lake
06-12-2012, 11:40 PM
I'm with Chickhe. With me it's usually the opposite - a man's face and women's clothes.

:)

Kathi

Barbara Ella
06-12-2012, 11:56 PM
I am not blessed with the ability to get a femme face without some (OK, a hell of a lot of) work, but I am just starting to dress down as I want to go out more and be normal in my business out. Working on it.

Barbara

gender_blender
06-13-2012, 06:40 AM
This is my life: I pass for female (but without wearing makeup) regardless of my outfit.

Clothing is simply that. The thrill rests entirely in the mind of preconceived notions.

Chari
06-13-2012, 08:13 AM
Depending on the daily events and weather, my attire is usually a mixture of mostly gal, but still a few guy items. I try to be comfortable and confident in what ever I choose to wear, including earrings, light make up, nail polish, and androgynous clothing - and no one seems to notice!

kimdl93
06-13-2012, 10:57 AM
I do tend to go casual, but almost always in women's attire.

Janelle_C
06-13-2012, 11:05 AM
I love to go casual a round the house. But when I put on my wig and makeup it's dresses and heels.