PDA

View Full Version : I am starting to really worry about this GG...

Wildaboutheels
06-13-2012, 04:01 PM
that I am dating. I mean REALLY worry. Worry that she might be a CD. When we met today, she was wearing a pair of running shoes exactly like mine. Exact same color. Just a lot smaller. Meaning they must be men's. Is SHE a CD? Or just a smart woman who has wider feet and finds that maybe men's fit her better? Better than women's. Maybe give her a lot wider selection to choose from? Who knows what's next. She IS going to progress, right? All CDs progress. Move onto something else. It's often "common knowledge" around here in some threads. Next thing I know she might move onto men's belts. Yeow. And then the sky's the limit?

FACT: Men have outdoor plumbing. No GG has the foggiest idea of what underwear of any fabric, color or style or cut feels like when a person has outdoor plumbing. True or false? If it's true, is it at least possible that at least one man on the planet wears women's underwear because it is simply more comfortable? If you were to date a guy and discovered he was wearing the ugliest pair of "granny panties" that you had ever seen, let's say in basic black, would you be AS worried as you might be if he were wearing a tiny pink thong with his stuff hanging out?

Mantyhose. Even 5, 6, perhaps seven years ago, maybe longer, I saved an article from the newspaper. Pretty sure it was either Ann Landers or Dear Abby. Even back then there was at least one company making pantyhose for men with some type of "pouch". Pantyhose are not really my thing but I imagine there have to be numerous companies making them today. WHY? Demand. Support pantyhose are teriffic if one has extremely sore legs, especially thighs from running a 15K or a marathon or just spending 2 hours squatting, putting in plants or laying bricks. Plus they do keep one's legs warmer somehow. Don't know the science behind it and frankly don't care. Maybe it's the compression. They also simply FEEL good. Certainly there should be nothing wrong with wearing clothing that feels good?

I'll also bet there are tons of other "athletic" men that wear womens jeans or shorts because they have a much better thigh to waist ratio than almost all men's jeans.

Ok, sorry to ramble. For anyone still reading, the first paragraph was obviously a fabrication.

For all you GGs, has YOUR fella progressed and evolved? Bought more stuff? Makeup, clothing items, etc. Maybe decided that he might be wanting /willing to leave the house "dressed"? Or is he happy just to march in place?

Wildaboutheels
06-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Okay, so where is a GG, when you need one?

Coming up on the 4 hour mark...

ANY of you ladies are more than welcome to join in. HAVE you reached a place you are comfortable at? Are you surprised at how far you have come? Worried about where you will be a year down the road? Or 5?

Anyone have to take on a second job maybe to pay for "stuff"?

Eryn
06-14-2012, 03:13 AM
I think that the lack of response is because:

1. That was a lot of verbiage to get through and the satire (I think) was rather obscure.

2. Most of us realize that ours is not a mirror-image situation. GGs simply don't wear male clothing for the same reason as CDers wear female clothing.

WifeofWrenchette
06-14-2012, 03:47 AM
My lack of response had nothing to do with any of the above. I was in the ER with a badly sprained knee.

Anywho, I'm here now.

I did used to wear men's shoes for the fact that they are cut wider and square and I have square feet. I hate the pointed toe women's shoes because they hurt my square feet. It has nothing to do with CD'ing. Even if that was just in jest. I now wear either flip flops if going out or house shoes for inside. That's it. I have exactly two pairs of shoes because I can.

No, I haven't had to take a second job for all of my husband's stuff, even though it is considerable. She shops at our local thrift store on Thursdays when the stuff is $1.00. She's found some amazing stuff there. The only problem is that our garage is full, our walk in closet is full, our hall closet is full and our two 6-drawer dressers are full of the stuff.

Yes, I'm comfortable where we are at right now. The dressing never bothered me in the least.

No, I'm not surprised at how far I've come. I've always been very open minded so it really wasn't far to come.

Yes, there is always worry in the back of my mind, but I do know that my husband cherishes me and loves me so I'm not too worried.

CINDYO
06-14-2012, 05:24 AM
i do not get why you are "worried" if you like her, who cares if she is a cder. I has been said many many times here... it is just clothes. Clothes are just the tip of the iceburg..IMO, it is not just clothes, clothes are just a symptom, issues are much much greater. But just enjoy her as a female, although sounds like not a girlie girl one, who cares. 95% of cd are hetero... or so i am told.

Shananigans
06-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Maybe she is a FTM CD, or maybe she just has really big feet? Who knows? I had a friend on my basketball team that had to buy men's shoes because her feet were so wide. (She was a big girl). She didn't appear to have any thrill from it though...I never saw her posting pictures of herself in her man shoes for people to look at online...I don't think she worried about her "inner man", or anything.

As far as "outdoor plumbing" and underwear comfort...doesn't it depend on the individual? My SO doesn't find thongs comfortable AT ALL, but he will wear them occasionally because he likes how they look. And, to me, a lot of female clothing is about looks and not comfort...let's just be honest. I can't think of a single woman that has said, "Damn! These stilettos are the most comfortable thing I have ever worn, next to this underwear that is up my a$$!"

When I get done running, the last thing I want to do is try to maneuver my legs into panty hose. I have found Epsom Salt baths and Bengay to work very well though. I guess, to each their own?

But, it's okay to like something just because you like it. You don't just have to wear things that you find comfortable. People wear sh*t all the time that isn't comfortable. It's a good thing. If I only wore things for comfort, you'd never see my a$$ in high heels, thongs, thigh highs, underwire bras, tight dresses, corsets...anything cute, really...I would just wear sneakers and sweats. However, I like certain clothes because of the way that they look...so, I wear them.

To answer your question about my SO....yes, he has definitely progressed/evolved. He started kind of with just lingerie...then, he moved to clothes, heels, and a wig....then, he started shaving...then, he started wearing makeup...then, he plucked his eyebrows...then, he bought breast forms. Now, he wants laser hair removal. (Haha...dream on...and, I want a Ferrari and to throw money out the window at every red light). He would probably get fake boobs...I'm never sure if he's joking, or if he's for real. I don't think he has much desire for SRS though...I think he's pretty attached to that part. (Can't blame him).

But, I don't pretend that he does any of those things for "comfort"...and, he doesn't pretend it's about comfort either. I think we both know that he likes dressing up like a girl and taking pictures, because he feels hot. Pretty self-explanatory to me.

kimdl93
06-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I'll be honest...I got kinda lost at first reading. Usually, its easier to respond to a clear cut question. My take on that first paragraph about the hypothetical CDing female, is that one can't judge a pair of tennies by their size or color. And women very often do wear garments that are also worn by men. Not to belabor that point again, but its just clothes to them...not an expression of masculinity.

As for the fit of particular underwear...well, we're not all similarly equipped. I find thongs and gstrings quite comfortable...and well, er...sufficent to accomodate me. And I don't even notice that string that other people may find a bit uncomfortable. As for manty hose...I don't even like using the term. I would never consider buying them. On the other hand, I would probably qualify as an athletically bult male and I do wear women's jeans...but not because of the thigh/waste ratio. ;)

Finally, since my wife isn't here to answer...I will on her behalf. Yes, I've progressed and evolved. I underdressed for decades, and in the span of maybe five years I've evolved to living at least 70% of my life fully en femme...make up, breast forms, corsets, wigs and more women's clothing than male.

Stitch
06-14-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm not quite following the flow of your first post, but that could be because I'm pretty tired. A lot of clothes these day are unisex, so it doesn't surprise me that she can find shoes you consider to men's in a similar looking women's size. There are some lovely clompy workmen's boots I have been craving for awhile, they'd look so cute with tights and a skirt. How do I know they are for women? Because they are in the women's section and are UK size 4 (AKA reeeeeeeaaaaalllly small) Man style but made for women.

For me there is really no point of me going out and buying proper mens clothes. I can pull my boyfriends trousers up over my chest and his shirts come over my knees. His shoes make me look like Charlie Chalk. I'd make a very convincing clown.

I know my boyfriend never used to wear boxer shorts because he didn't like the fact they "lacked support" and found them uncomfortable. So he just wore the man "tighty-whiteys" which I'm not that fond of them, thankfully we have found some lovely boxers with gussets, so he is happy now and so am I. He doesn't really consider womens clothes to be "comfortable" and neither do I. I hate the feel of bras, I always find they dig and itch.

He hasn't really progressed at all. My boyfriend was cross-dressing long before I was around so he knows exactly what he wants from his dressing. He may decide to progress in the future but at the moment its pretty stable.

Wrenchette
06-15-2012, 02:30 AM
My lack of response had nothing to do with any of the above. I was in the ER with a badly sprained knee.

Anywho, I'm here now.

I did used to wear men's shoes for the fact that they are cut wider and square and I have square feet. I hate the pointed toe women's shoes because they hurt my square feet. It has nothing to do with CD'ing. Even if that was just in jest. I now wear either flip flops if going out or house shoes for inside. That's it. I have exactly two pairs of shoes because I can.

No, I haven't had to take a second job for all of my husband's stuff, even though it is considerable. She shops at our local thrift store on Thursdays when the stuff is $1.00. She's found some amazing stuff there. The only problem is that our garage is full, our walk in closet is full, our hall closet is full and our two 6-drawer dressers are full of the stuff.

Yes, I'm comfortable where we are at right now. The dressing never bothered me in the least.

No, I'm not surprised at how far I've come. I've always been very open minded so it really wasn't far to come.

Yes, there is always worry in the back of my mind, but I do know that my husband cherishes me and loves me so I'm not too worried.

As my lovely SO had said...Yeah, I buy way too much sometimes. haha...But I actually have taken on a second job of sorts to finance my truck hobby and my CDing (or lack thereof...I've meant to put on my sexy nurse's outfit to take care of her since she injured her knee but haven't)...I go to the junkyard when I can and buy parts to sell on ebay...I've been bringing in an extra $300-400 a month for now, it will be slow next couple of months or so until the heat dies down and I can go more often.

WifeofWrenchette
06-15-2012, 04:56 AM
As my lovely SO had said...Yeah, I buy way too much sometimes. haha...But I actually have taken on a second job of sorts to finance my truck hobby and my CDing (or lack thereof...I've meant to put on my sexy nurse's outfit to take care of her since she injured her knee but haven't)...I go to the junkyard when I can and buy parts to sell on ebay...I've been bringing in an extra $300-400 a month for now, it will be slow next couple of months or so until the heat dies down and I can go more often.Can't wait for that nurse's outfit! :D

You've been doing a great job with that second job and I'm very proud of you! :thumbsup::hugs:

ReineD
06-15-2012, 12:36 PM
For all you GGs, has YOUR fella progressed and evolved? Bought more stuff? Makeup, clothing items, etc. Maybe decided that he might be wanting /willing to leave the house "dressed"? Or is he happy just to march in place?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and no. And I don't quite refer to my SO as my "fella". :p