PDA

View Full Version : Two nice expierences

Kathy4ever
06-14-2012, 03:34 AM
On tuesday i went to k-mart to buy my son some sandles. I could not resist checking out the womans clearance shoes. I saw these 3 inch heel sandles that were gorgeous. I was lucky cause they were bigger in size 10 and 11's. I don't know why but i bought the 10's. When I went to try them on they were too tight to zip up the back heel. I think one the cashiers was studing me as I bought them as i was in tight capris and racer back tank top. I did not pay any attention to her. So I had to go back the next day and exchange them and there was a younger girl at the service desk. This sort of made me nervouse but i went ahead anyway. She looked at them and said just go back and get a different size. No funny expressions or looks by her and I did it. i got the 11's and they fit nice. Then i went to walmart for hair dye and and had two boxes in hand and was checking out the magnetiic nail polish and make up and another young girl asked if i needed help. I said no thank you and just continued to look but did not buy anything other than the hair dye. No strange looks or anything from her either. As I purchase more fem items it really is getting to feel more normal and less stressfull when buying. I do feel it is easier to buy than to return or exchange a fem item. Do you feel the same way?

Shelly Preston
06-14-2012, 04:59 AM
I am sure the feeling of buying is easy because its something you want.

Returning an item involves conversation for which you may not be ready.

I assume this is the reason for the difference in feeling.

Beverley Sims
06-14-2012, 05:24 AM
The more intimate the item the more awkward I feel.

Sophia Claire
06-14-2012, 06:57 AM
The more intimate the item the more awkward I feel.

For me it's shoes. I mean, I can look at a skirt or a blouse or even panties and a bra (at a lower end store like wal mart or k mart) and say "yup, that'll fit me okay." Shoes I have to try on. Which, if you're being all covert-y like I am, is not exactly the stuff that zen is made of.

Terricd48
06-14-2012, 07:42 AM
I have had many s/a comment that they like my taste.Make the comment that they wish their boyfrind/husband would get them something like what I am buying.I was in drab at the time.
Maybe I could be a consultant.I have bought my wife several complete outfits & she has received many compliments.I just smile when she tells them I got it for her.

kimdl93
06-14-2012, 08:20 AM
I seldom give it a second thought when I purchase items for myself. But generally, I'm fully en femme, so the SA obviously knows my thing.

fuzzysweatergirl
06-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Never had to return anything yet, was going to once but the item was so inexpensive I just ended up donating it. And I have finally started to reach that point where going out and buying fem items feels normal or at least I am not all jittery or super nervous. I am more content, calm, and its just like going to the store for anything else. I have been buying stuff off and on for a few years and it actually wasn't until this site that I finally really started to feel normal going out and getting things. Earlier this week even I went out and bought some fem items and when I got to the counter I just started some small talk with the lady at the cash register. Asked her how her day was going and she said good and then she asked me if I had been doing a lot of shopping and I told her yea kinda and she goes on to say how she loves to go shopping and I said yea me too and she said oh yea most guys hate shopping and I just gave a little smile and said yea well I guess I'm a little different than most guys :) Shopping trips are always fun even if they do get nerve racking at times.