PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors daughter comment

Kathy4ever
06-14-2012, 03:54 AM
We wre all sitting around and eating some pizza when someone mentioned about everyone has issues in life. My neighbors daughter then proceeded to say I feminine issues. She proceeded to say it again because no one made a remark. I thought it was humorous as she was trying hard to make a point but no one would bite. They all know I wear womans panties of all sorts. I wear womans shorts, capris, tanks, bigger female earrings almost all the time. I would say 90% of the time. They know i shave all over and a few know i have painted toenails and wear womans shoes as well and my hair is getting longer again. I'm not mad at her or anything like that but she must have an issue with my dressing or was just trying to be funny. This was the only issue that she commented about. Now if this was a few years ago I probable would have been embarrased and would of changed my outfit. Now I just feel at peace with what I choose to wear that I would not let anyone upset me. As i told my wife one time that if i choose to wear what I wear then I must not let comments or expressions affect me. I have succeeded with this philosophy so far and so far she is the only one trying to be funny on my behalf other than my nephew. Hopefully from my post I hope others can just start to feel comfortable with what you wear at all time and not let others affect you. Make peace with yourself.

Megan_Renee
06-14-2012, 04:48 AM
It sounds like she might be getting into that awkward caddy phase that a lot if teens go through. Notice I didn't say girls, boys do the same thing but we call it bullying. I think everyone did the right thing by ignoring it. Regardless of her intent, it does not seem like an appropriate comment for dinner conversation.

~~Megan

Michelle 51
06-14-2012, 05:03 AM
When I look back a couple of years its amazing how much more femme I show everyday and don't care .I have gel nails,shave my legs and wear shorts.and my hair is long enough to be mistaken for a women from behind.Most people just don't care.It may have been her way of bringing up the issue because she is curious and wanted to talk about it

Karren H
06-14-2012, 05:29 AM
You let your neighbors see what panties your wearing?

Annie D
06-14-2012, 07:55 AM
I think her contribution to the conversation was simply to agree and state the obvious. Since everyone there was pretty aware that you wear feminine type clothing and that you are continually pushing the envelope, so to speak. I would agree with her comment. I think what you should have replied is: What do you think my issues are? or What are some things that you have issue with?

STACY B
06-14-2012, 08:07 AM
You let your neighbors see what panties your wearing? Oh crap,,, CLOTHES LINE ,,, Or maybe those short shorts are tooooooo short ,,lol ,,,, Anyway you know how they are jelous of your panty collection ,,, Always gotta be haten on a SISSTA ,,,LOL,,,,

kimdl93
06-14-2012, 08:13 AM
who were "they" in this group?

DonnaT
06-14-2012, 11:32 AM
I think what you should have replied is: What do you think my issues are?
I agree. Might have been a good educational experience.

Kathy4ever
06-14-2012, 07:10 PM
My nephew, wife, my two kids, neighbors , her daughter and grandaughter.
who were "they" in this group?

Kathy4ever
06-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Lol . When the pants have dropped alittle or the shirt rises.
You let your neighbors see what panties your wearing?

Kathy4ever
06-14-2012, 07:13 PM
I wanted to say yep and so what. She has issues as well. We all kind of bust on each other so I guess it was my turn. As I say I did not let it bother me that much. i guess it all is in fun.
I think her contribution to the conversation was simply to agree and state the obvious. Since everyone there was pretty aware that you wear feminine type clothing and that you are continually pushing the envelope, so to speak. I would agree with her comment. I think what you should have replied is: What do you think my issues are? or What are some things that you have issue with?

Kathy4ever
06-14-2012, 07:17 PM
We all have issues in the group just wondered why I was the only signal out. In certain ways I thought it was funny. Maybe I am warped but I try not let opions affect me that much. i try to be happy with what I am. She does not like it then she can float a boatt.
It sounds like she might be getting into that awkward caddy phase that a lot if teens go through. Notice I didn't say girls, boys do the same thing but we call it bullying. I think everyone did the right thing by ignoring it. Regardless of her intent, it does not seem like an appropriate comment for dinner conversation.

~~Megan

Vanessa5
06-14-2012, 07:25 PM
You are not the warped one. I have had days where I seem to be the butt of everyones jokes but I can give as well as take. If we can't laugh at ourselves maybe we are too serious.

STACY B
06-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Ohhhh Beleave you me I can spead it on thick too ,,Ill be the first to lay it on the line ,,But beware Its hard to embarrass me ,, Watch out what ya wish for ,,Cuz Ill hit cha with both barrels ,,, Cuz what happens when YOU got all your cards on the table ? Ill show my hand ,, Or my underwear ,, But not alot of people are willing to bare all there secrets ? Like I love to say ,,,LETS PARTY !!!!

Kathy4ever
06-15-2012, 04:11 AM
I agree. I told my wife one time if what I choose to wear will be a butt of a joke then I have to lern to live with that. I think if you let a little joking bother you then you should never wear womans cloths out. Just keep it in the house and I've found that is boring. How many times can you walk romm to room. If you don't venture out you want make any good memories either. Just becarefull and enjoy life a little.
You are not the warped one. I have had days where I seem to be the butt of everyones jokes but I can give as well as take. If we can't laugh at ourselves maybe we are too serious.