PDA

View Full Version : I like skirts the most!!!!!

vijay
06-14-2012, 07:38 AM
i practiced my crossdressing since 14.now i am 20.i like the skirt most.skirts are more suitable for summer seasons.my cd practice leads to develop natural breast.now it adds me beauty.i dont know how it is developed.doctor says it is adolescent gynecomastia.i am so excited as it adds me girly look.god gifted me that boobs.
i love wearing long skirt.bra makes my breast so comfortably.did any one have such experience?

JessHaust
06-14-2012, 07:57 AM
I'm a skirt and dress girl, never jeans or slacks.

STACY B
06-14-2012, 08:09 AM
What about when that Dreaded wind is blowing ? Woo Wee ,,, SHOW TIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ohhhhhhhh Behaive !!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle 51
06-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Same here.Skirt girl all the way.Much easier to match bigger tops for our shoulders and a skirt for our waist as compared to a dress which don't seem to meet our needs for the bigger girls.Do own a LBD though.What crossdresser doesn't heehee.

DonnaT
06-14-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm a skirt and dress girl, never jeans or slacks.
Me too.....................

sissy4444
06-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Love skirts .. In fact I try and find a skirt that is loose enough to put my peticoat under it. Peticoats get me excited just thinking about them. I have not inventested in a good gaff or gaff panties yet but maybe I should should soon. Im on a Kim Kardashian workout routine to make an hour galss shape to my body. It a lot harder than I wanted but so worth it.
I went out this last weekend for the first time in Jeans and though my ass looked great. I still wanted more as the night went on. I wanted to be more fem the pants just make my "dressing high" a bit lower than I wanted. If ya know what I mean ladies.

Kisses,
Chrissy

ColleenA
06-14-2012, 12:27 PM
What about when that Dreaded wind is blowing ? Woo Wee ,,, SHOW TIME,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ohhhhhhhh Behaive !!!!!!!!!!!

One time I was in the car with a female friend who didn't yet know I was a CD. A woman walking along the sidewalk did have her panties flash, thanks to the wind. My friend calmly pointed it out and said, "Get your kicks."

car48
06-14-2012, 12:35 PM
love the feel of a nice snug fitting pencil skirt. that feel when you walk and it is snug around your legs

carhill2mn
06-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Skirts/dresses are definitely my favorites!

StacyCD
06-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Skirts and dresses are my favorites as well! However, to 'blend' in I often wear pants or jeans.

octinoxate
06-14-2012, 08:24 PM
I definitely thinks skirts are a little hotter. Shows off your legs and the thought of catching a glimpse of what's underneath when you switch what leg is crossed...

Sandra1746
06-14-2012, 08:43 PM
I prefer skirts and jeans. Both can be paired with a variety of tops giving a range of outfits. Besides that, fitting a dress to my frame is a problem. The hips fit 'large' but the top needs 'x-large'. Besides that, my wife can steal my dresses but my jeans and skirts don't fit her. Think of it as protecting my wardrobe...;-)

Jeans also work in "plain fem" mode so I can wear them out much more frequently than I could a dress or skirt.

Just my preferences,
Sandra1746

TGMarla
06-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Skirts....dresses......

Yes, please! :battingeyelashes:

zenerabird
06-14-2012, 08:55 PM
If I had a choice, I wouldn't wear anything else. I really like skirts a lot more than pants of any kind. A friend got me hooked on boho/maxi skirts. I love the roominess and light weight for summer wear. Layer them in the winter and they are warmer than pants. And being long means I'm not as worried about showing off things I don't want seen. :)

Mollyanne
06-15-2012, 06:36 AM
I didn't know that there was jeans and slacks, (kidding). Save the jeans and slacks for the men!!!!!! I also prefer a skirt with a front kickpleat when wearing 3 inch heels.

Molly

savannaxdrsser
06-15-2012, 12:07 PM
I have not worn many dresses, but do prefer skirts, i think they are sexier and you have so many choices for tops

Suzy Parker
06-15-2012, 12:42 PM
I adore skirts, especially Satin Skirts. A nice skirt suit with a satin blouse is another favorite. I do not even own one pair of women's pants, its all skirts and dresses for me.

Nicole Brown
06-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Put me down as another skirt and dress girl. Well ok, I prefer dresses and skirts, but in normal everyday activities I find that I blend in much more easily in a pair of capris or a pair of jeans. Just go to the mall or most any shopping center and while you do see several business woman in skirts, dresses and heels, the majority of the gg's are dressed much more casually. That said, whenever possible I am dressed as one of those business woman. I do however wear capris or jeans at the outlet centers and flee markets.

Barbara Ella
06-15-2012, 02:00 PM
A dress and skirt girl here. Love the options with skirts, but there is just something about slipping a dress down over the body, and zipping it up.

Barbara

Karren H
06-15-2012, 02:18 PM
my cd practice leads to develop natural breast.now it adds me beauty.i dont know how it is developed.doctor says it is adolescent gynecomastia.i am so excited as it adds me girly look.god gifted me that boobs.
i love wearing long skirt.bra makes my breast so comfortably.did any one have such experience?

Some how I don't think being a crossdresser causes gynecomastia.... If it did we all would have DD cups by now!! Lol and being a heathen I question the divine intervention.... Though if you can prove it I could find religion very quickly!! More like hormones and chemicals which would happen no mater what clothing you wear. Imho.

Suzy Parker
06-15-2012, 02:29 PM
I read somewhere that males who ingest lots of Soy could develope breasts. Soy is a natural source of estrogen.

JohnH
06-15-2012, 02:40 PM
I am also a skirt and dress type of person. My wife wears only pants and shorts for street clothes. I almost never wear shorts - I wear denim skirts instead when I go out. Around home I do wear dresses and will not change from the dress I'm wearing to take out the trash.

John

julia marie
06-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Good point about denim skirts. I never understood the fascination that GGs have with them, until I bought one. Very comfortable.

DMichele
06-15-2012, 06:24 PM
I enjoy wearing skirts around home, usually limited to weekends. I have been checking out dresses, but so far haven't found anything suitable for my very statuesque frame. Oh the challenge.

I can remember my first skirt; it came out of jealously. My sister-in-law, who was wearing a jean skirt, and I were sitting on the porch husking corn. I wanted the skirt that she was wearing. Shortly thereafter, I bought my first skirt, then another and another. I like the freedom of a skirt.

Lorenqt
06-15-2012, 09:33 PM
I like wearing short skirts and stockings with heels.

Ria
06-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Skirts are the best... My fav is knee length or mini =)

...of course with nylons and heels

car48
06-15-2012, 10:49 PM
i love skirts and dresses. they just give me a feeling that i can't get anywere else. the comfert, they are sexy .

Lorenqt
06-16-2012, 03:01 AM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.s and heels[/QUOTE]

OMG I've got this one really short mini-skirt, that I wear a garter belt (the straps are easily visible) with. Just to tease the boys.