PDA

View Full Version : Taking Small Steps

Jessica Louis
06-14-2012, 07:48 AM
Good morning everyone. Well I've been making small changes on the way that I dress and jewelry that I wear. I've been wearing more women clothes around the house, such as shorts and shirts and wearing more lady like jewelry. Nothing to flashy. So far no one has said anything about it. If my 15 y.o. son notices he also hasn't said anything.
I'll never get to fully dress while he lives here, but at least I can dress some. I have an appointment to have laser hair removal coming up for my face. It's just a consultationn for now. I hate shaving..
Well just wanted to say Hello.

Jessica

kimdl93
06-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Hello, Jessica. What's the make-up of your household? Is your wife present and "on board" with your approach to coming out? I think it might be better to have a conversation with your son so that he isn't left to his imagination. Who knows what thoughts might be coming into his head.

Chari
06-14-2012, 01:18 PM
That is wise to take "small steps" so you can be comfortable and enjoy each level of your feminine side. Perhaps your son does know about Jessica but is waiting for you to start the conversation. Once the secret is out, you may not have to to play hide & seek, but will have more time to dress completely.

Jessica Louis
06-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Yes my wife knows and supports my desire to dress. I'll have to wait and do little things at a time, for now I'm happy just the ways things are. In a few years when he is out of school and we move (Hopefully to a new house in the country.) I'll have more freedom to dress.

Jessica