PDA

View Full Version : For the lurkers out there

Thera Home
06-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Hello Lurkers(call you this since we don't know your real name). Welcome to this site. We're nothing but a bunch of ladies sharing stories,heartaches,joy,and lifes expierences with each other. We're a close bunch and instead of sitting there wondering how it would be to share your story and expierences come join us. We would love to have you and become a sister with us.Maybe your expierences will help some of us manage our life in one way or another. You just never know, some of us may even touch your life in a special way.

Wishing you the best

Thera

:hugs::bighug::koc:

Karren H
06-14-2012, 12:25 PM
I don't know...... Studies have shown that most lurkers are perverts!! Lmao....

NathalieX66
06-14-2012, 12:29 PM

Lol!:heehee:i ........

Karinsamatha
06-14-2012, 12:40 PM

Ya think?? Lol. Although maybe just one or two of the lurkers are cd'ers and trying to learn a thing or two. Just a thought.

Barbara Ella
06-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Now, if that doesn't get you off your butt and introducing yourself, and posting, i dont know what will. Dont want to be one of those perves you hear about do you?

LOL

Seriously, dont even have to start a thread, just add a comment or two every now and then so we get to know you. And you intro can be as simple as Hi, i am Barbara, I am a crossdresser in Illinois, and I still like the CUBS (OK, maybe TMI with that one, I could have a psychological problem going I know).

Hugs, Barbara

Karren H
06-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Ya think?? Lol. Although maybe just one or two of the lurkers are cd'ers and trying to learn a thing or two. Just a thought.

Studys don't lie!! :D

Jocelyn Quivers
06-14-2012, 01:13 PM

Hey!! Hey!! I lurked for a few years before joining!! Now for some reason I really wish I had not just posted that!:o

Karren H
06-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Hey!! Hey!! I lurked for a few years before joining!! Now for some reason I really wish I had not just posted that!:o

Another study showed that as long as you never wore your mothers, sisters or SO's clothing and never lied your good!!

Jackiefl
06-14-2012, 01:27 PM
and if you don,t like jeans we won,t hold that against you ...lol

Karren H
06-14-2012, 01:28 PM

Yes we will!! Big time!!

Rachel Renee
06-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Me too. It took me several years to register an account, then even more time passed before I felt comfortable posting. Since then, however, I have gotten more from this forum than I can explain. If it weren't for you lot, I'd still be deep in the closet, looking (and feeling) like a hot mess.

So lurkers, don't be scared. Register and jump in! Might change your life in ways you can't yet fathom.

kimdl93
06-14-2012, 01:46 PM
well, perhaps, Karren, but certainly if they are lurking here, they must be rather disappointed perverts.

but seriously, I would also welcome those lurkers who, like many of us, arrived here because they are Cdrs and are looking for something...

Jennifer W
06-14-2012, 02:23 PM
I lurked here for several weeks before I joined. I'm glad I did. I feel better about myself.

ArleneRaquel
06-14-2012, 02:26 PM
I lurker for about six months before I joined the forum. I'm so glad that I became a member.

Laura912
06-14-2012, 02:27 PM
I was one of the lurking lurkers who lurked longingly and finally loosened up and quit lurking....oh, L. :D

sissy4444
06-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Life is to short to stand in the corner. We need to get involved. I have been reading for about a year and I honestly feel like this is a second family. Ive just begun to get involved and share, as dressing has always been something I do alone. Thanks Gurls for being there. I honestly felt like I was a perv when I started dressing... and yes I was a lurker then. I felt like something was "bad" or "sinful" about my dressing. Ive since come around and know I need to embrace it. I love dressing and will continue to appreciate the support and love I get from all you ladies. Just knowing that people in this world are like me give me comfort.

Kisses
Chrissy

Jenniferathome
06-14-2012, 02:49 PM
We're nothing but a bunch of ladies sharing stories....

Actually, the vast majority of us are men who like to wear women's clothes and even present as women. There are a few ladie here, however, usually referred to as GG.

Karren H
06-14-2012, 02:53 PM
After Emily Ann sent me the link..... I don't consider the 5 minutes it took me to figure out how to register as lurking.... More like extreme confusion.... She's the one that got kicked off another forum and I quit in protest... Obviously they didn't understand our humor. Lol. God that was like a lifetime ago....

Yonie yonie yonie

Marleena
06-14-2012, 02:55 PM

I think I'll go back to lurking.:D

Stitch
06-14-2012, 03:01 PM

I have no idea what your talking about. :nailbiting: *cough*

I spend most of my time lurking. I'm actually here everyday but rarely post. I have no ulterior motives, I'm just never quite sure what to say. I'm like this on all forums though.

drag n fly
06-14-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm not a lurker..but I AM a pervert....Just ask me anything...PERVS-R-ME...hehehe smooches all Jackie

Kate Simmons
06-14-2012, 03:05 PM
I have no idea what your talking about. :nailbiting: *cough*

I spend most of my time lurking. I'm actually here everyday but rarely post. I have no ulterior motives, I'm just never quite sure what to say. I'm like this on all forums though.Well, you are one of the cutest lurkers I ever met Stitch. I lurked for all of 3 minutes before I joined on Karren's suggestion.:battingeyelashes::)

Karren H
06-14-2012, 03:09 PM
I lurked for all of 3 minutes before I joined on Karren's suggestion.:battingeyelashes::)

That was like 8 name changes ago... Erica? Lol. I misss Yahoo Imming. Just don't have the time.

Melanie Sykes
06-14-2012, 03:15 PM
I lurk here daily. It's mostly for geeky reasons. I don't want to store my username or password in a browser and I can't be bothered to log in every time I just want to browse, which is a few times a day. I love this site, and although I don't post very much, I think of the regular posters here almost as family. I expect many of the lurkers may feel the same way. It would be great if the CD lurkers would at least sign up though: if nothing else it would give us a better idea just how many of us are out there.

muzzy
06-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Aren't the lurkers the ones that don't show their face,or are they the shy ones xoxo

kimdl93
06-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Honestly, my lurking period was very brief. I just had to put in my 2 cents worth...hence 2000 posts and counting!

Karren H
06-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Aren't the lurkers the ones that don't show their face,or are they the shy ones xoxo

Your confused with Craiglist lurkers! Lol.

Ramie
06-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Wow, now I feel like more of a perv than I did before! I love coming in and reading but never really have much to say!

Jocelyn Quivers
06-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Another study showed that as long as you never wore your mothers, sisters or SO's clothing and never lied your good!!

That makes you a?... Ok now I'm just really digging a deeper hole for myself!:o

And an even deeper, deeper hole!! :o

Me too. It took me several years to register an account, then even more time passed before I felt comfortable posting. Since then, however, I have gotten more from this forum than I can explain. If it weren't for you lot, I'd still be deep in the closet, looking (and feeling) like a hot mess.

So lurkers, don't be scared. Register and jump in! Might change your life in ways you can't yet fathom. Thank you Rachel!! I'm finally crawling out of my hole!!:o

DMichele
06-14-2012, 06:03 PM
The idea to invite new members is clever! At a minimum, the invite will get other CDers thinking about joining.

As for me, I OBSERVED the sharing here for many years. So I recently joined; but still observe the sharing. I have been enriched and encouraged by many -THANK YOU. I have laughed and teared up over many a sharing. I feel at home here, with similar-minded people. This is kinda like a huge international coffee shop or tavern where TG people can socialize and learn. (I'll have Yuengling Lager please; oh can I change that to a glass of Pinot Grigio instead). This board literally spans the globe, which is unique.

I am a reserved person so you wouldn't see many replies from me; but I have resolved to participate more frequently. I have become more comfortable with my TG-life because of this board.

STACY B
06-14-2012, 06:43 PM
After Emily Ann sent me the link..... I don't consider the 5 minutes it took me to figure out how to register as lurking.... More like extreme confusion.... She's the one that got kicked off another forum and I quit in protest... Obviously they didn't understand our humor. Lol. God that was like a lifetime ago....

Yonie yonie yonie Waittttttt a Min ,,, Oh,,,Oh,, No,,,They dont understand our humor ,,Thats for sure !! An THEY dont even have any Humor from what I have seen ,,You said it FIRST not me ,,,LOL,,, I QUIT in Protest too ,, Hur,, Ray ,,,

Vanessa5
06-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Jeesh the labels that I get from all this. Going to add lurker and pervert. Naw just kidding. Is it normal to be weird or weird to be normal?

Kathy4ever
06-14-2012, 07:23 PM
I welcome the lurkers as well. At times I am a lurker because I feel I don't have anything of substance to bring to the table. At other times even when I don't realy have any real substance to bring to the table i respond or post a reply. I'm not sure if it is i am happier at the posting time or what the difference is. Just remember if it is important or makes you feel good you should let others hear about it. It cn make a difference.

Stephanie47
06-14-2012, 08:15 PM
The 'lurkers' are really the wives of the 'in the closet' cross dressers on this forum, watching every key stroke their husbands post. You really think 'big sister' does not know what you're doing???? :)

octinoxate
06-14-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm voting for shy over pervs... or maybe just a shy pervert

Marleena
06-14-2012, 08:42 PM
I think we're losing them..:D

Ally 2112
06-16-2012, 09:47 PM
I lurked so therefore i am :)

GBJoker
06-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Hello Lurkers(call you this since we don't know your real name). Welcome to this site. We're nothing but a bunch of ladies sharing stories,heartaches,joy,and lifes expierences with each other. We're a close bunch and instead of sitting there wondering how it would be to share your story and expierences come join us. We would love to have you and become a sister with us.Maybe your expierences will help some of us manage our life in one way or another. You just never know, some of us may even touch your life in a special way.

Wishing you the best

Thera

:hugs::bighug::koc:

Heh, heh. Funny. I got it.

NathalieX66
06-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Please disregard my previous posts on this thread.
I joined this forum in ealy 2009. I was a lurker too. I learned a lot during this time.
I didn't go out publically until Janury 2010. This was an evolutionary process for me.......it still is.

I can't believe I am growing my hair to a leghth that's brushing my shoulders. I'm pushing for longer now. I want a girls hair cut so badly, but I just tuck it into a ponytail at work in my corporate environment.
I can't believe that I've done over a year's worth of beard electrolysis & and laser .
This forum has confirmed that I am transgender. .........not transsexual, just transgender. I' m happy with that.

Mythic
06-16-2012, 11:34 PM
I didn't lurk. Soon as I joined up I started posting. But it has nothing to do with how perverted I am lol.

Thera Home
07-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Once Again
For all the lurkers out there. We invite you to join us and share your stories with us. I would invite any of the Ladies that have joined us since this post went out to post thier expierences so far. I guarrantee you that you won't be disappointed. Anyway we'd love to know your name.

Thera

Jeannie
07-03-2012, 09:51 PM

The study I read said that most perverts were lurkers. Come to think of it, it was the same study that said most perverts that lurked were equal in number to lurkers that perversely lurked pervertedly, which in turn was the same study organizations that most politicians used during their campaigns. My head hurts!!

Jeannie
07-03-2012, 09:53 PM
The 'lurkers' are really the wives of the 'in the closet' cross dressers on this forum, watching every key stroke their husbands post. You really think 'big sister' does not know what you're doing???? :)

I knew it was a conspiracy and probably funded by the government to.

Thera Home
07-03-2012, 09:58 PM
I knew it was a conspiracy and probably funded by the government to.

You know, Since I spilled the beans to my wife I know that shes been on this website. By the way I told her it was alll your faults. (Anyway if you see this post Babe you know I love you).

Me.

Jeannie
07-03-2012, 10:04 PM
You know, Since I spilled the beans to my wife I know that shes been on this website. By the way I told her it was alll your faults. (Anyway if you see this post Babe you know I love you) Me.

Please don't shoot the messenger.

Thera Home
07-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Please don't shoot the messenger.

Jeannie
Ive shot myself so many times that I need help. Will you share the pain with me. Thanks in advance. Note...Aloe Vera helps with the pain.:heehee:

Thera

Msora
07-03-2012, 11:51 PM
I lurked for maybe a few months before deciding to join just recently. This forum is helping me slowly come to terms with and experience this part of myself.

Beverley Sims
07-04-2012, 08:19 AM
I have just lurked for five minutes on the posts in this thread....
It's time for me to move on.:)

BiancaEstrella
07-04-2012, 05:11 PM
I lurked here for under an hour before registering. I was looking for a resource like this and was glad to find it so quickly.

Christy Smith
07-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Hi ladies. I guess its time for me to introduce myself. My name is Rose, even though the posting says Christy. I am 47, married to the most fantastic woman in the world (She understands this part of me;even telling me I need to dress when I get bitchy which seems to be more and more prevalent nowdays. She wants me to be the man she married, but it is more and more difficult, because, MAN, I feel like a woman lol) I am what one would call Deep, Deep Deep stealth lol. I have dressed for as long as I can remember, and have been slowly coming to terms with it, as I am afraid that it is more than just a big part of my life.....it is who I am and I am scared that I really want to be dressed all the time (I shave and my toes are painted all the time, but I live to be a girl even though I look like a guy in a dress; does that make sense?). That might sound trite or stupid, Im not sure which. I want you all to know that you have brought much laughter to my life, but the fear of life kinda rules me, I wish I was more like you all, but, it is what it is. Thanks for your courage, and I hope to be able to be a part of the group in the future. Yes, I have "lurked", but I am hoping I am not a "perv" LOL. Have a wonderful nite, hugs, Rose

Thera Home
07-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Hello Rose
Thank you for sharing your story with us and welcome to this wild and sometimes crazy place. You are now one of us and were happy to have you. Please be yourself and relax and enjoy the ride. Dont worry on sharing your ideas and stories for we all have our own that we also share.

Thera

SabrinaDubh
07-07-2012, 12:13 AM
I post once in a while, I just don't get a chance to post as often as I would like. Haven't really met too many people here I have connected with at all, but am still hoping to make new friends in my area.

larry
07-07-2012, 12:22 AM
I happen to like lurking-trolling-perving AND crossdressing.

Thera Home
07-07-2012, 06:29 AM
I happen to like lurking-trolling-perving AND crossdressing.

Larry,Larry
Young man, has anyone ever told you that's not right! LOL Im going to have a talk with your mother about your behavior.In the meantime I want you to go to your room.:heehee:

Auntie Thera

Marlana
07-07-2012, 08:28 AM
I lurked for 5 minutes and then signed up and jumped right in.

Thera Home
08-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Hello everyone
Ive noticed that we have had the pleasure of having a bunch of new members lately. WELCOME everyone. What made you decide to take the plunge and join us?
Were nothing but a bunch of old hags(talking about me so no body freak out) just talking nonsense. Some advice is very useful for some of your situations. Anyway welcome aboard and post away.

Thera

Amy Fakley
08-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Hello everyone
Ive noticed that we have had the pleasure of having a bunch of new members lately. WELCOME everyone. What made you decide to take the plunge and join us?

As a lurky perv, I just wanted access to the pics. :ROFL:

<triumph_insult_comic_dog>I keeed, I keeed!</triumph_insult_comic_dog>

In all seriousness, I had some medical sh*t go down last year (the "c-word"), that I kind of barely lived through. That's slowly been lighting a fire under my butt to deal with some of the stuff in my head. I'd lurked here for literally years, but I'm a rather timid/shy person by nature. A month or two ago I had to get my yearly re-scan, and it was kind of a reminder "if you want to ever connect with other people like you ... your time might be running out".

That sort of pushed me over the edge to request an account ... and it's been a simply wonderful experience so far.

Lurkers ... come out! Everyone here is super nice!

Beverley Sims
08-09-2012, 01:50 PM
As a lurky perv, I just wanted access to the pics. :ROFL:

<triumph_insult_comic_dog>I keeed, I keeed!</triumph_insult_comic_dog>

In all seriousness, I had some medical sh*t go down last year (the "c-word"), that I kind of barely lived through. That's slowly been lighting a fire under my butt to deal with some of the stuff in my head. I'd lurked here for literally years, but I'm a rather timid/shy person by nature. A month or two ago I had to get my yearly re-scan, and it was kind of a reminder "if you want to ever connect with other people like you ... your time might be running out".

That sort of pushed me over the edge to request an account ... and it's been a simply wonderful experience so far.

I hope your prognosis is good.
Glad to see you opening up now.

Amy Fakley
08-09-2012, 03:40 PM
I hope your prognosis is good.
Glad to see you opening up now.

it was! I got the news a week or so ago ... all clear for another year!
I did a happy dance. Then I signed up for an account :)

MelanieB
08-09-2012, 04:04 PM

I lurked for a short time here.....but then decided to come out of the closet and perve out in the open on the forum....LOL!!

Yalova
08-09-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm lurking to get a feel for this site; I just found it yesterday. I have been crossdressing for years in private and I'm thrilled to have found all you ladies.

Clorissa
08-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I lurked for several years waiting for my own hair to grow long. I have had three hair transplants done each year for three years. I waited until this was completed before just recently becoming a member. Lurking helps to prepare courteous responses after learning how people best respond.

Thera Home
08-09-2012, 06:33 PM
As a lurky perv, I just wanted access to the pics.

In all seriousness, I had some medical sh*t go down last year (the "c-word"), that I kind of barely lived through.

"if you want to ever connect with other people like you ... your time might be running out".

Hi mfakley
Welcome to perv central

- Pictures huh? You perv...LOL, you definitly belong here w/ us

-Cancer- been there done that,got the t-shirt and the panties

-All our times are running out

-Lurkers....dont believe her,we're meanies LOL

I lurked for a short time here.....but then decided to come out of the closet and perve out in the open on the forum....LOL!!

Melanie Welcome
Youre right in the middle of Perv City.Downtown as a matter of fact

I'm lurking to get a feel for this site; I just found it yesterday. I have been crossdressing for years in private and I'm thrilled to have found all you ladies.

Hello Yalova

Do you drive a Nova. Sorry,Im a bad comedian. Welcome

I lurked for several years waiting for my own hair to grow long. I have had three hair transplants done each year for three years. I waited until this was completed before just recently becoming a member. Lurking helps to prepare courteous responses after learning how people best respond.

Clorissa Hi,
Just post away and dont worry, thats why they have edit buttons and mods to deal with you.:heehee:
Watch out for Achmed, He might delete you..LOL :spank:

:hugs:
Thera

Marleena
08-09-2012, 06:50 PM
If there are any women out there that are interested in men that dress up as women SIGN UP!!!:)

Thera Home
08-09-2012, 08:04 PM
If there are any women out there that are interested in men that dress up as women SIGN UP!!!:)

Now, what you all need to know is that Marleena is wise

Thera

Silmaril
08-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi Thera. I'm one of the new girls you may have noticed here! And as a matter of fact, this post is largely responsible for my finally taking the plunge and joining. Are you up for a little story by way of introducing myself? If so, read on:

I recently had a long-term relationship break up (don't bother cuing the sad violin music here; this is being told only for context, not to tug at your heart strings). I had been closeted for 6 years. I knew going into the relationship that she wouldn't be able to handle the idea that I enjoyed CD'ing. I had one *amazing* Halloween with her a few years back; we went out as vampire "sisters" ...a choice I pushed for not only for the fun of it, but also to test the waters. She was pretty uncomfortable with seeing me cross-dressed though, so that confirmed what I had suspected.

She was worth hanging up my strappy sandals for, so I did, without regret. Sometimes you can't have everything, and you need to make choices; this was an easy choice to make. I think technically you wouldn't even call me closeted during those years since there was no cross-dressing happening; it was more like indefinite hibernation. I did, however, allow myself the privilege of dropping in here now and then to see what everyone was talking about.

(I want to note here for other lurkers that the relationship did not break up over cross-dressing; that remained my secret, and had nothing to do with what went wrong.)

Here's a side story that will matter more in a minute: Last winter, while I was still in the relationship, we were shopping at Nordstrom Rack. Shopping for clothes with her always gave me a chance to cast my eye over whatever the stores had on display. Note: I said I had hung up the sandals, but I didn't say I stopped noticing the world around me! During this trip, I had seen an amazing pair of high-heeled, black suede boots at Nordstrom Rack. They were in a size that I usually require a wide in, but these were not wide. Having placed myself in CD hibernation, I thought nothing more about them.

After the break-up, I began thinking about returning to CD'ing. I dropped in here to "lurk in" on the gang here, and ran into this post. I hadn't decided yet if I was going to resume CD'ing, but now that the relationship was over, there was nothing holding me back. I decided to think it over.

The next morning, I was driving by Nordstrom Rack, and I remembered seeing the boots. I decided to "visit" the boots to see if they were still there, assuming this deep into summer they'd be gone ...but they weren't. I made a decision. Even though they weren't wide, I decided to buy them and take them home to see if they would fit (knowing I could always return them if not; I'm not up to trying things on in public yet, but buying is a different story). When I got them home, I made a decision. If the boots fit, I was going to answer the challenge of this article, and register on crossdressers.com.

You can probably figure out how the experiment went.

That's my Cinderella story: the slipper fit, so I acted as my own fairy godmother and sent myself to the crossdressers.com ball. Here's hoping for Happily Ever After ...for each of us.

~Maril

Thera Home
08-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Hello Maril
Welcome aboard my friend,Im sorry to hear of your breakup and its sucks that this happened to you. At this point you have decided to accept the euphoria that comes with this deal and I dont blame you. Please never forget that this is all this is, a High only just like boos or drugs. Dont let it control your life. Its going to be harder for you since youre alone and no one to share this with and help you keep it in line so it can easily get out of hand real quick. Just remember what kind of attention a Drunk or a Druggie gets in our society. Those poor folks don't even get a chance to better themselves because society just keeps stepping on them rather than help them out. So now that youre here with us hopefully youll feel welcomed and know youre amongst family and share yourself with us as we share ourselves with you.(okay freaks,I aint talking about sex or anything like that).:heehee:
Watch out for them(freaks) cause theyre everwhere:heehee:
Welcome aboard Maril and post away.:o

:cheers::itsok::^5::hugs:

Thera