PDA

View Full Version : Where are all my MALE clothes????

SallyS
06-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Having recently put away my female clothing (just until September), I was shocked to see just how LITTLE male clothing I own!!!!

My wardrobe looks pretty pathetic....but I'd still rather buy a skirt than a man's jumper:D

Guess I'll have to force myself to buy some more male clothing:sad:

Cheryl T
06-15-2012, 08:38 AM
Why not just adapt some of your other clothes to fill the gaps?
That's what I've been able to do. I have my fem shorts, some tanks and t-shirts as well as a few pair of slacks that work just fine for both.

Kate Simmons
06-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Your stuff was probably taken by that nutty gnome Homer Simpson Hon. D'oh! :heehee::)

Foxglove
06-15-2012, 09:39 AM
I'd be happy to send you some of my stuff, but I doubt you're my size. Nobody's my size. I've got stuff I haven't worn for years. Don't know why I even have it. It's just taking up closet space that I could devote to nicer things.

Annabelle

Cristi
06-15-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm in the same situation. I think I probably have 4-5 skirts or dresses for every pair of pants I have. ALL of my male stuff would fit in a few feet of closet space, while my female wardrobe is three closets plus a dresser... and growing!

All I need for men's clothes is enough pants to always have a clean pair for work (3-4 pair), some button down shirts and some t-shirts. On the girls side, I have skirts and dresses in an endless variety of styles, colors, lengths, materials... and I still see things I NEED to own every time I shop!

sissystephanie
06-15-2012, 11:09 AM
I am like all the other responders. My male clothes take up only a very small space in one closet, while my female clothes take up 4 closets plus a full set of drawers. I only own one pair of male jeans, the other 8 pair are all feminine. But I wear them most of the time since they don't look too feminine! Of course I wear skirts more often since I prefer them!

RADER
06-15-2012, 11:14 AM
I have at least 6 pair of fem Jeans, and 1 of DRAB jeans. They just fit better, and are more comfortable.
So go and get some, most fem jeans that are plane, look like mens jeans anyway.
At least when looking DRAB, you know in your hart that you are wearing fem clothes.
Rader

Stephanie47
06-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Before I retired I wore slacks, dress shirts and ties. I also had dress shoes. Now that I am retired I have too much male clothing hanging in the closet. I know hanging 83 dresses in the closet will not happen (non supportive wife), even if I tossed all but one or two shirts and pants. Heck, since I have no plans for a public viewing of my body upon my death, I probably don't need any dress slacks or dress shirts.

I'm like you Sally. My Stephanie time will expire next week and resume when the new school year starts. Fortunately early September to mid October will still give me time to wear sun dresses in the back yard. Just because I will not be en femme for the summer will not mean I will not acquire additions to my wardrobe. I also intent to get a more even tan this summer to get rid of the male tan lines from tee shirts. I need to buy some male sleeveless tee shirts.

Jackiefl
06-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Did someone say jeans don,t let Karren hear you. lol!!! she,s behind me right. lol

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't have that problem! 'Cause I still have one old shirt and an old pair of tennis shoes! Maybe someday I'll weear them!Hugs!