PDA

View Full Version : Missing it....

sammysaenz
06-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Hi ladies....

Its been a while since the last time I dressed and geez I crave it so bad. I'm in a weird situation where my wife and I have moved and there's always family around to not let us do our thing. Everytime we are at the store shopping...my wife always picks out these sexy dresses and says wow Sammy would look good in this one. My emotions just go wild. It has not been easy dealing with this scenario and I can't wait to have those lovely nylons slip back onto my legs, a sexy corset giving me that hour glass shape and the great feeling of make up being applied by my wifes soft hands. Sorry I keep babbling here...just sharing my feelings......

Love,
Sammy

Kimberlyfaye
06-15-2012, 04:58 PM
I know how you feel Sammy. I have been a long time without being fem. Too long, and I know it's going to continue for a long time yet. I have no time anymore :-(

Hope you get more time soon.

Oh and I love your avatar. Is that a girl in that photo?.... ;-)

sammysaenz
06-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Awww thank u. It has been a long time. Ughhh...can't wait to get dressed again.

Billiebluenose1878 GG
06-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Awww ... its nice when your SO is supportive ..... hope you get to dress etc soon xxx

Kaz
06-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi Sammy, yeah I know the feeling, though I don't have the SO support that you do.. lucky girl! Both of you!

I have been away for 10 days camping with a load of guys - a real 'guys' time - bikers and musicians. Back home it is just so nice to get back to the full body shave and some girly clothes again... 10 days was long enough!

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2012, 06:13 PM
I feel your pain! Perhaps it's time to move again or educate the family! I prefer the latter! Good luck! Hugs!

outhiking
06-15-2012, 06:25 PM
You can try a bit of underdressing. It's like smelling dinner instead of eating it, but it might help a bit.

sammysaenz
06-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Thank u ladies for the input. Sure has been tough though. My wife always giggles and mentions she can't wait to doll me up again. Camt wait.