PDA

View Full Version : Woman of your dreams?

Diana Bain
06-15-2012, 01:16 PM
This question maybe curious, strange and possibly narcissistic. Are you now or have you ever been the "woman of your dreams?" Having dressed for over 45 years there where times in my youth I would dress for sex (solo and with GG's) and the woman I saw in the mirror was the woman of my dreams. Anybody else had this experience?

Janet77
06-15-2012, 01:20 PM
I can say that I have dressed the way I would want the woman of my dreams to dress, not sure if it is the same thing.....

sonna
06-15-2012, 01:27 PM
yep 30 pounds ago trying to get back to that

Laura912
06-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Of course I am the woman of my dreams. Now about the nightmares I have....

Sandy Michaels
06-15-2012, 01:46 PM
sometimes, but the that's because the woman of my dreams is also my best friend and partner. we are bound to look similar every now and then.

suzy1
06-15-2012, 01:54 PM
Have you seen my pictures? Obviosaly I am the woman of my dreams and yours too!
[I have just had two or three screwdrivers by the way, or is it four I lost count?]

lori m crawford
06-15-2012, 02:44 PM
wen i dress i look like my mom an i like it she was the women of my dreams she so pritty my sister says i look like her dressed or not as long as i am a live she will never be gon in her eyes wen dressed she has even call me mom than said i am sorry lolo but you are so much like her

Christie ann
06-15-2012, 02:46 PM
no but you could say I am only a woman in my dreams

Cheryl T
06-15-2012, 05:10 PM
No...I've never felt that way.
It would take too much $$ and a couple of surgeries to make me feel that way when I look in the mirror. I'm not in any way bothered by how I do look, but I'm certainly not the "woman of my dreams".

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Have you seen my pictures? Obviosaly I am the woman of my dreams and yours too!
[I have just had two or three screwdrivers by the way, or is it four I lost count?]
Suzy, you got that one right! For you are the woman of my dreams! And yes that was your fourth screwdriver! So drink the fifth one slowly so you wont get hammered!!!:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::hug s:

Miriam-J
06-15-2012, 07:52 PM
It would be impossible for me to look like the woman of my dreams. She would be immensely better looking than I could ever be. I try to appear as feminine in appearance as I can, hopefully well enough to pass at first glance and well enough to face myself in the mirror without disgust. That's sufficient for me.

Miriam

Alice Torn
06-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Yes, at times, i have been extremely attracted to that lady in the mirror. After undressing, i feel stupid, and ashamed. I wish i could find a lady, but after 58 years, and now, a dressing issue, that look petty rare. A bit like Suzy, here. I really wish more women would dress like i do, the sixties look. I dress up as a tall lady i would like to befriend. Shorter is ok, too.

Jen60
06-18-2012, 09:45 AM
The woman of my dreams is/was Diana Rigg -- I'll never be in her league!

Kate Simmons
06-18-2012, 09:51 AM
The woman of my dreams is an adventuress who cares for others, is beautiful and loving, does value added things and is totally altruistic, expecting nothing in return. I do think I'm pretty much there and it seems she is still needed, so I ain't going anywhere just yet. Works for me.;):battingeyelashes::)

Karren H
06-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Only if it were a night mare! Lol. Hell no... The women of my dreams are way better looking than I could ever be!

kimdl93
06-18-2012, 09:57 AM
MMMM, not exactly. I really fall far short of being the woman of my dreams. I do generally try to at least emulate a woman, with obvious limitations, in the sexual relationship with my wife.

Foxglove
06-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Of course I'm the woman of my dreams. Unfortunately, dreams don't always match reality. But dreams do have the virtue of keeping you going.

sometimes_miss
06-18-2012, 02:29 PM
As I grew into my teens, I was slim, and able to wear my older sister's clothes, and had slightly larger than normal breast mass for a boy, probably due to weight fluctuations when growing up. With the long hair, some make up, I could probably have passed if I had the mannerisms and body movements learned (but I didn't at that age know how to 'move' like a girl'). Other than the facial deformity, I was sort of pretty, and wore clothes that I felt attractive. But the girl of my dreams? Not exactly; the girl of my dreams didn't have a penis.

Lynn Marie
06-18-2012, 03:20 PM
The woman of my dreams would have real (enhanced) boobs and a smaller waist and larger hips and be 70 pounds lighter and about 10 inches shorter, and have a soft feminine face. Other than that, we could look like sisters in what we wear and our style and class. Yes, I dress like her.

TeresaL
06-18-2012, 03:46 PM
I shouldn't touch this one, LOL, but can't hold back. It's something that I can't approach due to the latter years which have added hard, cruel lines, turkey neck and other bumps. Plastic surgery would have to be done in order for me to have the woman of my dreams look back at me in the mirror. FFS is probably not going to happen, so the woman of my dreams isn't me, it is my SO.

terrianncd
06-18-2012, 04:02 PM
I would agree in that the woman of my dreams is my SO...and she says I look like her mother when dressed, so not exactly the woman of her dreams. lol

NicoleScott
06-18-2012, 04:08 PM
Definitely, a while back anyway. She seems to appear in the mirror less often nowadays. But I keep trying to get her back, every chance I get.

Stephanie47
06-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Right now the woman of my dreams in Vanna White. I only wish all women could age as nicely as she has. Fifty-five and still lovely. I'm addicted to the show to solve the puzzles and watch Vanna in her clothes-not necessarily in that order tho!