PDA

View Full Version : They say it's your birthday!

Julie1123
06-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Things are kind of coming together today. Hopefully.

Awhile ago I ordered a blue maxi dress from Target. I really like it, but needed some shoes to go with it before I posted pics. So I ordered my first pair of wedges from Torrid. They arrived today. Love them!

I've also been having urges to paint my toe nails. My girlfriend doesn't paint her nails so I couldn't use some of hers to try it out. This morning I needed to go to the grocery store for a few items so I decided to pick up some nail polish and those things that are used to separate the toes. I felt just fine browsing the makeup section. Ended up getting some blue polish that will hopefully go well with the dress, some red polish, and some red lipstick. No toe separators though.

I took the groceries home and thought I might go over to Target and see if they had the toe separators, and browse their panty selection and maybe get some stockings.

Ended up getting a grey thong with pink hearts, a white bikini cut with black flowers, a men's Fight Club tshirt, and lace leggings, but no toe separators. I even had a few of the employees try and help me find them. They were nice and suggested I try the beauty supply store next door.

The beauty supply store had them!

I also wanted to shave my legs and the tops of my feet if I was going to have nail polish on my toes. So I jumped in the shower when I got home. It crossed my mind that the blue dress is a strappy dress and it would probably be good to shave my chest and armpits for taking pictures as well. So I decided to start from the top and work down. Well I ran out of hot water.

Chest and armpits are done. It's an interesting feeling that is for sure. Now, just waiting for more hot water and I'll jump back in and shave my legs for the first time. And then paint my nails.

A day of firsts. Hopefully pics this evening.

Karren H
06-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Yeah!! Sounds like you need to buy a larger hot water heater too! Lol.

Julie1123
06-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah!! Sound like you need to buy a larger hot water heater too! Lol.
:D I was being very slow and meticulous.

Karren H
06-15-2012, 02:00 PM
You need to wax and epilate a few times. Cuts hair growth and its finer making shaving uber fast.. Ish....

Julie1123
06-15-2012, 02:03 PM
You need to wax and epilate a few times. Cuts hair growth and its finer making shaving uber fast.. Ish....
My girlfriend likes the hair so unfortunately less hair growth might not be a good thing. I won't be seeing her for about a month and a half, thus the previous question about how long it takes to grow back. :)

Karren H
06-15-2012, 02:11 PM
She won't probably notice some missing hair.... Especially after the pink fog kickes in and you redecorate the entire apartmennt in Hello Kitty! :)

Julie1123
06-15-2012, 02:14 PM
She won't probably notice some missing hair.... Especially after the pink fog kickes in and you redecorate the entire apartmennt in Hello Kitty! :)
hahahaha ew. I like being girlie but Hello Kitty is just obnoxious.

Julie1123
06-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Sooooo I got the tops of both feet done and one leg done and I had to stop and grab a wrench to unclog the drain....

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Sounds like you are making great progress dispite the cloged drain! Can't wait to see the pictures! Hugs!

Julie1123
06-15-2012, 06:46 PM
And finally finished.

Wow. That was an ordeal and a half. Love the feel though.

Thanks Cynthia. *hugs* Might not get the pics up tonight, but definitely tomorrow.

Julie1123
06-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Just painted my toe nails for the first time. It looks sloppy... But I really like the color so at least that's good.

Julie1123
06-15-2012, 08:58 PM
They say it's your birthday!: The picture set. (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?176249-They-say-it-s-your-birthday!-The-Picture-Set3)

Jilmac
06-15-2012, 09:40 PM
I shop at Target too but my local Walgreen's is closer and always has toe separators. I also like their selection of makeup, lipstick, and nail polish.

Tina B.
06-16-2012, 10:38 AM
You will love the wedges, I know I do. as well as polish you need cuticle sticks, and cotton balls, I also keep Q-tips handy to clean up the sloppy parts. The cotton balls are great for removing the polish, and can be used for toe separators as well. Karren is right about the waxing and epilator, but you are right about Hello Kitty!
Tina B.