PDA

View Full Version : Tips for creating cleavage for super flat chested ladies?

RachelRoxx
06-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Hey gurls. Im a tall and skinny girl. Im 6'6 and only about 170lbs. Meaning i have ZERO extra skin on my chest. How can i create the illusion of boobs?

Karren H
06-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Expensive skin tone matched breast forms? If you have nothing to work with its very hard to create that illusion.... I made a set of "negative pressure" cups and a vacuum pump for a local woman who had no breasts. Genetics. And she used it long enough to create excess breast tissue... Then she went and had breast augmentation surgery. Told me that without the device she wouldn't have been able to... So if you want permanent larger breasts you could go that route! Similar to the Brava system. PM me when you get 10 posts and I'll send you information and what I have been doing for a few years... I'm up to a 36 B+ and still going.

Andrej Pejic pulls of some amazing looks without boobage showing. And he's flat as a pancake!! Being drop dead gorgeous doesn't hurt!! http://m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-h.ak/hphotos-ak-snc6/231032_172839239440997_4145478_n.jpg.

Christie ann
06-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Told me that without the device she wouldn't have been able to... So if you want permanent larger breasts you could go that route! Similar to the Brava system. PM me when you get 10 posts and I'll send you information and what I have been doing for a few years... I'm up to a 36 B+ and still going.

...as seen on TV by Karren the CD engineer

Billiebluenose1878 GG
06-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Try and create the illusion of a chest with clever makeup ... if you arty then with brown eye pencils and foundation you can create ok xxxx good luck if you try xxx

NathalieX66
06-15-2012, 03:17 PM
Eat more/exersize less. Drink lots of beer. Develop the onset of gynecomastia, and you're all set. :heehee:

Bree-asaurus
06-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Don't wear low cut tops? :P

Eryn
06-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Rachel, I have no advice that will result in deep cleavage, but I feel your pain. No matter how I push and tug I end up with either nothing or something that looks like Lt. Worf's forehead. :(

I do occasionally come across a top with a low round neckline that lifts slightly away from the skin when worn with my 38B forms. That, combined with the natural concavity of the breastbone area does look nicely femme, but it's a long way from the Grand Canyon depicted in bra commercials!

RachelRoxx
06-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Yea i mean i dont need big old bazumbas. lol. I just want a little crease is all. Im not in transition or gay so i have no plans on turning into a woman so hormones and such are out of the question. Its tough being a lady!

JohnH
06-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Eat more/exersize less. Drink lots of beer. Develop the onset of gynecomastia, and you're all set. :heehee:
Unfortunately you will also develop 6-pack abs - and definitely not the trim and fit variety! Your gut might stick out farther than your boobs.

John

Karren H
06-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Yea i mean i dont need big old bazumbas. lol. I just want a little crease is all. Im not in transition or gay so i have no plans on turning into a woman so hormones and such are out of the question. Its tough being a lady!

Lol. Be warned..... once you get just a little bit. You will want more and more!! Fine. Maybe its just me.....

Bree-asaurus
06-15-2012, 04:42 PM

LOL!!! What does being gay have to do with boobs? I thought being gay had absolutely NOTHING to do with boobs!!!

Lori B
06-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Lol. Be warned..... once you get just a little bit. You will want more and more!! Fine. Maybe its just me.................:doh::lol:

Beth Mays
06-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Eat more/exersize less. Drink lots of beer.

Damn i should be "DD" by now!

Eryn
06-15-2012, 04:51 PM
LOL!!! What does being gay have to do with boobs? I thought being gay had absolutely NOTHING to do with boobs!!!

You're right, for at least half the gay population,

[Now speaking as Moderator]

Please let's let the chastisement end here. It was obviously a slip of the tongue.

Bree-asaurus
06-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Try and create the illusion of a chest with clever makeup ... if you arty then with brown eye pencils and foundation you can create ok xxxx good luck if you try xxx

Back in my [very numbered] cross dressing days:

ALL FAKE! No fat on chest!

Lori B
06-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Back in my [very numbered] cross dressing days:

ALL FAKE! No fat on chest!oh wow:daydreaming:,,,,,,very nice Bree ,,, I`m workin` on it...:heehee:

Bree-asaurus
06-15-2012, 04:57 PM
oh wow:daydreaming:,,,,,,very nice Bree ,,, I`m workin` on it...:heehee:

Powder foundation in lighter and darker than skin tone... tape and some kind of fake boobs (whether you can afford forms, old socks or bird seed) :P

Xrys
06-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Unfortunately you will also develop 6-pack abs - and definitely not the trim and fit variety! Your gut might stick out farther than your boobs.

John

Technicly that ain't a six-pack, that's a keg.

Lori B
06-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Powder foundation in lighter and darker than skin tone... tape and some kind of fake boobs (whether you can afford forms, old socks or bird seed) :PI was using a Diva,for cleavage,,but it was rubbing me raw under my man boobs,,went to tape,seems to be ok and no abrasion.....I have been dabbling with makeup to get the right illusion:heehee:

Jennifer B
06-16-2012, 08:15 PM
I've found that the right bra with the right breast forms can get a great effect when used with the right top. So quite a difficult and sensitive thing then. But I've found a push up bra that pushes my breast forms against my chest from the outside, when I place them in the right place. The breast forms create the right shape and the bra forces a cleavage. It really surprised me. I can practically put a lipstick in there and lean forward to do my lips. ;P

But.

Any other bra and it doesn't work, so experiment.

@Bree_K: Your picture is fantastic!

alice clair
06-17-2012, 06:49 AM
try going on youtube and ask the same question, there is a goldmine of info on there on video about this. I use water filled latex balloons and a good quality bra, i can feel my nipples under the balloons and it feels great.