PDA

View Full Version : My final time out for about 2 months :*(

GinaM
06-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Well, I made it out for about 5 hours today which was awesome. I'm getting more and more confident with every excursion. For the first time ever I went into JC Penny and walked around the mall. I def. got a ton of looks as I didn't dress to blend in. It was a great day all around.

The sad news is that my wife is a teacher and is now on Summer vacation so no trips out till she's back to work. The only saving grace is she's taking a few summer courses this year so hopefully they fall on a day our son is at daycare so I can get out.

outhiking
06-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Congratulations on this big step. It might make your dry spell a little harder to take, but wow, way to go.

GinaM
06-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Thank you. It was an awesome day for sure as I got to get out of the car A LOT!!!! Now, I'm going to be thinking about this ALL THE TIME and will want to do it again ASAP. Here is hoping that my wifes classes work to my advantage as I can't wait to get back out there again.

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Good for you on getting out! It gets better each time you go out! So try to survive the next two months and look forward to the fall! Hugs!

TeresaL
06-16-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm in a similar stage, and my SO is a school secretary. She will be home starting now until July 22. Her job requires her to have a shorter break in order to get things ready for the staff.

We had a talk last night, and she knows I'm not going to CD with her present. Maybe that will change someday, but it will only be by agreement from her, as I won't be pushing her. She needs time and space too. It won't happen right away. Her retirement is a couple of years from now. My goal is for her to be adjusted to my CD needs when she is retired.

joanna4
06-16-2012, 09:19 PM
I love dressing not to blend in. I love how it feels to dress like that and be out in public. Good to hear you had a heavenly time doing so.

GinaM
06-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Joanna- I'm totally with you. I dress the way I wish my wife would dress. If I'm not dressing sexy then why even bother? For me that is the rush of this entire thing. I don't dress like a hooker but def. dress sexy with high heels, nylons etc.