PDA

View Full Version : i have ben thanking

lori m crawford
06-15-2012, 05:32 PM
i have ben thanking about a lot the things all of you ask about passing wen out well hears what i thank your makeup shood look as good as you can an hire an now what to ware girls-women most of the time ware pants or something close not a lot of skirts- dresses if they did know wood think nothing so if you-we dress not like we are going to a big dresss up thing so what an go out in a summer dress-skirt or shorts or oney thing go fully dressed at the right places high heels are in weges but wear summer things capries all i am saying is dress your age not what you thank you wont to i thank then you wont have a proulbem no body will even look or think you not a women i have seen some ugley real women in my day but seen a lot of the best looking ones to not dressed up to:)

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Pretty good advice there Lori! It's always best to blend in then to stand out! Hugs!

Eryn
06-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Lori, I agree with your philosophy completely. I do very well when I take my cues from GGs of my own age. That doesn't mean that I can't have fun within those limits. Even 50somethings GGs get to wear clothes that are much better than 50something GMs, and there is always special occasions where I can kick up my heels (those would be 4" heels, thankyouverymuch) a bit more. You should have seen my little red dress for the last holiday party! :)