PDA

View Full Version : i have a ?

lori m crawford
06-15-2012, 08:46 PM
i have a ? i am 60yrs old how menny of you are that old an wen did you start dressing an do you stell do it or quit or do live as a women now i do but not as much as i usted to i love dressing but as i get older i dont getting lazy i gess lolo:)

Michaelasfun
06-15-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm about 10 years behind you Lori (I'm 50 right now) and started about 10 years ago, just wearing women's underwear, but not going out or anything, just wearing them around the house. Just this year, I started getting clothing items with an eye on going out in public, and just began going out in March just in the daytime running errands, and found it pleasurable. I don't dress for going out very often either, in fact I've learned to appreciate just how much work real women go to to get ready for going out!

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Lori I'm the same age as you! I started when I was four! My desire to be female only gets stronger every day! Some days I'm a little lazy too! But the desire is still strong! Hugs!

Jilmac
06-15-2012, 09:33 PM
My first recollection of wearing anything feminine was sixty years ago at age seven. I've been dressing femme in some way ever since then. I'm a retired senior citizen now and dress more than ever. Yes, I do get lazy at times but still find myself able to wear at least one feminine article.

P.S. I wear panties 24/7 so I guess that alone could count as dressing femme every day.

NathalieX66
06-15-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm in my mid 40's .
It's pretty typical for transgender folks to accept ourselves and come out at this time in our lives. We have finally accepted ourselves as we really are . Our sense of self is pretty much a done deal at this age.

Some of us are fully transsexual in mindset, others just have a feminine side and need to act it out. Pick your spot and go.

sissystephanie
06-15-2012, 09:53 PM
I am now 80 years old and have been crossdressing since age 6!! I usually wear panties and a bra every day, even if I don't wear any other feminine things. But I usually crossdress outwordly ever day! Just don't wear makeup or a wig!

daarleane
06-15-2012, 10:05 PM
I am 75 .been dressing "on and off" since my youth. Like I you I am getting lazy as time moves on.

Vanessa Storrs
06-16-2012, 12:55 AM
I'll turn 65 in August. Been dressing for over 40 years. Since retirement there are many more opportunities for going out. I have been having some of the best years of my life.

Joanne f
06-16-2012, 04:00 AM
I am of a similar age and have been dressing for as long as I can remember , I always thought that as I got older the desire to dress would wear off but at the moment I seem to have less chance to dress but the desire has really increased , or maybe i am just getting lazy :heehee:

noeleena
06-16-2012, 05:04 AM
Hi,

Ill come at this a bit different, ill be 65 in aug . so do i get tired of dressing no i guess not, as i do every day, though i get in to my normal day wear that i seem to like nothing fancy just my skirt a top some are pretty others just plan , normal flats & my head wear, most days my head scarve, very little make up & go.

To stop, i have no other clothes to wear if your refering to male clothes that is, i have none,
I know this refers to those who dress some times, or a lot. for me its part of my life,

...noeleena...

xcdmargo
06-16-2012, 05:19 AM
Just turned 60 and can't imagine slowing down. Actually the need grows deeper as the years move on for me.

margo

RADER
06-16-2012, 05:57 AM
I am 65, started when I was 4 or 5 years old. Only had the chance once in a while to dress
up till I got married at 24; then the wife would not hear of it, devoiced after being married
9 years. Single for 15 years, dressed only on the weekends, to busy at work etc.
Now remarried for 18 years, wife OK with dressing, and being now retired, I dress almost
every day. I wear Panties 24/7 now for over 8 years, and Fem Jeans most days for 3 years.
Rader

Mollyanne
06-16-2012, 06:13 AM
I am also in my 60's (ugh ugh ugh) and started dressing when I was 13 years old or so. For me, the urge to dress gets stronger and stronger and the desire to live as a woman also gets stronger and stronger. Being retired gives me the time, maybe not the opportunity to transform myself into my dream. As I have said before on other threads, my wife is some what tolerate of my needs. I "underdress" everyday to include panties, a bra and pantyhose. When my wife goes out on errands I find the time to become " the woman" who lives inside of me.

Molly

Cathy J
06-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi kids. I turned 80 last Fall. Have been enjoying various degrees of dressing since pre-kindergarten years. Although still closeted I am now enjoying CDing more than ever and the best thing that has happened to me was finding this forum. My love and hugs to all you wonderful girls.

Hugs,

Stephenie S
06-16-2012, 09:18 AM
Dear Lori,

I am not a crossdresser, but I have met enough crossdressers to know that age does NOT matter. 60? 70? 80? You will never be too old until you are dead.

Please don't worry about this at all, dear.

S

Tina B.
06-16-2012, 09:47 AM
Lori, I'm sixty eight, started dressing around age six, best I can recall, that was a long time ago, might have started even earlier, just not sure. I have not slowed down a bit, in fact, since I retired, I dress more, a lot more. Other than just because I can, I can't say why I choose to dress a lot more than I did when I was younger, but with time, and enough money to have a lot of nice clothes, I hate to see them just hanging there in the closet. But I also seem to feel a need to dress more as I age.
Tina B.

Barbara_Jean
06-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Hi Lori
I am 58 and since the age of 3 I have wanted to be a girl. After suppressing this for over 50 years, I started to dress about 3 years ago. I still suppress, no one I live with knows anything about this and it is very hard on me as I cannot tell anyone. This forum is really nice. I have been doing some writing and am now working on a book. As an exercise I started writing a piece titled "My Secret" in which I tell my story. I am thinking of posting it on the forum when I get it done just so I can have someone to tell it to! I wish you good luck always.
Regina Ann

Jeannie
06-16-2012, 08:55 PM
I am 61 and been dressing off and on since my teens. I dress now more than ever did due mainly due to my wonderful wife who helps me with my look. Most of the time I run around the house in panties and a t shirt but every now and then I put on a small cupped bra which I can almost fill out with my natural breasts. I also have some really cute flip flop that I wear. I love dressing and I will continue until I can't remember that I was a Crossdresser and where all my stuff is.

TeresaL
06-16-2012, 09:30 PM
I will be 65 in August and have crossdressed since before puberty. It sure wasn't a fetish then, and isn't now. Being retired, I can crossdress while my wife is at work. She doesn't like it, but I'm open with her and not sneaking. I put things up before she comes home and wait for the next day. it's an obsession right now, because I just started after a verylong purge.

Starr
06-17-2012, 12:23 PM
i will be 59 this year and started when i was a teenager, for many years i thought i was just a bisexual cross-dresser but in the past few years i have been questioning that .. i am starting to feel more like i am transsexual.Looking to see about starting hormones this fall. i am semi retired now but when i fully retire looking to living full time as fem..

Danille
06-17-2012, 01:03 PM
I'll be 54 next week Thursday. Been crossdressing since I was 7 yrs old, Mom's panty hose and bras to start.

lori m crawford
06-17-2012, 03:55 PM
you know what i think all of us shood start a club for 60 an older crossdressers that cood talk about growing up back then wen women or mom had then things like that to wear young cd dont an proubly wood not wear or know the things we had to wear i think that ther is that menny cd now we all started at a young age an wen girls an women an mom wore that now this day an age boys dont girls an women wear the sane things as boys-men other than bras we are all a like to look at

rita63
06-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Iam 63 and have been dressing since age 12. As an old girl I have never loved panty hose but skinny jeans are nice.
I have dressed and purged through 30 years of marriage and single years before that. I am never going to stop and now that I am single again I am staring to let my femme side lead me where she does. A voyage of self discovery and learnng and growing and thats what lifes about isn't it.

hugs rita

TeresaL
06-17-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm in. Just need a forum or place to meet. :-)

you know what i think all of us shood start a club for 60 an older crossdressers that cood talk about growing up back then wen women or mom had then things like that to wear young cd dont an proubly wood not wear or know the things we had to wear i think that ther is that menny cd now we all started at a young age an wen girls an women an mom wore that now this day an age boys dont girls an women wear the sane things as boys-men other than bras we are all a like to look at