PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

connie23
06-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Today, i got the courage to dress in my new pants and top and go out in public (at least a little bit). I was really excited to realize that by dressing in a stylish but not ****ty way I was able to fit in. I mingled with people in Nordstrom's Rack and I bought sue new clothes. The SAs were really nice and no one seemed to notice. I am still on a high.
I hope all of you get the chance to have a similar experience!~ :)
Hugs, Connied

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2012, 10:26 PM
Good for you Connie! I still get a certain thrill everytime I go out! Have fun! Hugs!

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-16-2012, 08:57 AM
I have gone out hundreds of times and every time I do it is wonderful. It never gets old!!!

Tina B.
06-16-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm pretty deep in the closet, other than wife, I've told no one, and I plan to keep it that way. But this morning I had to go to town on a quick errand. I was in a mood, I didn't want to go to town, and change from the skirt I was wearing to drab, so I split the diferenance, I wore a checkered long sleeve shirt, jeans and a black shoes, toped it all off with a corderoy jacket, left my pony tail down, brushed out my hair and went. Not one thing I was wearing where made for a guy. Under it I had on my smallest bra, with my smallest forms. I've been back an hour, and still have not gotten that silly grin off my face!
Tina B.

Lanamore
06-16-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm also pretty deep in the closet. No one but my wife knows except a couple of ex's. But my wife and I will venture out to gay bars and drag clubs every once in a while and only after dark. It's exhilarating, scary, and fun all at the same time. We have to drive about 45min and usually have to stop to either get gas or money out of the ATM. We try to find a quiet out of the way gas station but that doesn't always work. I see the guys staring, but I'm not sure if it's because the can tell I'm a guy or if they see 2 cute women on their way out for the night. The worst part is we've been pulled over by the police twice. They all smirk but don't usually say anything. That's definitely nerve wracking.

docrobbysherry
06-16-2012, 12:44 PM
OMG, Connie! U have SA's in your Nordstrom's Rack? Not only r they really hard to find out on the floor, the check out line is usually over 25 people long! I guess most of ours r working the registers!?

connie23
06-16-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm pretty deep in the closet, other than wife, I've told no one, and I plan to keep it that way. But this morning I had to go to town on a quick errand. I was in a mood, I didn't want to go to town, and change from the skirt I was wearing to drab, so I split the diferenance, I wore a checkered long sleeve shirt, jeans and a black shoes, toped it all off with a corderoy jacket, left my pony tail down, brushed out my hair and went. Not one thing I was wearing where made for a guy. Under it I had on my smallest bra, with my smallest forms. I've been back an hour, and still have not gotten that silly grin off my face!
Tina B.

Hi,
I was encouraged by your kind words so today I dressed up in yoga pants with boots underneath, a fitted top with corset under, my breast forms, jewelry, a collar!, and my favorite wig. I went out to a mall in Maryland and put on my glasses and just kind of strolled around . I noticed a few people looking my way but,no one seemed to be staring or laughing. Now, I "can't get the grin off my face".
Hugs, Connie

Next step, professional makeover and a night on the town!

AberdeenQueen
06-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Do you know a makeover person? I went to a party in MD and met a lovely GF that helped me so much... it was about 18 months ago. I sure would like to find her again. The party host and organized invited her to support the attendee's. It was free but I have heard that you can get such a person for like $100/ nite! Cheap esp if shared by the group... just a good tip from those thatshe helps. She was a tremendous help for me, excellent job for the night AND tips/ education. She had a wonderful attitude and demeanor (and she was single :)

connie23
06-17-2012, 05:55 PM
I know someone at MAC but will wait until I can PM you,Hugs,
Connie