PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to Fit In

connie23
06-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Lately , I have been struggling to find time to dress. I love the feeling of my tights, dresses, tops and especially my shoes and boots but, I just can't find the time. Today, i was able to carve out some time and I dressed head to toe. It was like i was released from prison!! I went out to a couple of places and walked around and no one seemed to treat me as anything but a girl. I was just so excited and happy. Has anyone else had this experience? Have you felt liberated by being able to express your feminine side in public.
I don't know what I will do next but, for tonight, I feel so complete!!
Hugs,
Connie

Cynthia Anne
06-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Sounds like today you fit in very nicely! Repeat after me; Thou shall find more time to enjoy her self! Hugs!

Tina B.
06-16-2012, 10:29 AM
It's important to find time, everyone needs to feel as happy as you did after you took some time, and no one needs to feel the depression of not cutting out a little time for themselves. We all need a little me time! Just watch the average housewife when the kids go back to school in the fall, we all need some me time!
Tina B.

vikki2020
06-16-2012, 03:39 PM
I think that's the whole reason to get out dressed--the fantastic feeling you get to be the real you! I'm at my happiest place, when I'm out- yeah, released from "prison"!

Kate Simmons
06-16-2012, 03:56 PM
The ultimite "dressing" is one of spirit or dominant attitude Hon, regardless of what we are actually wearing at the time.:)