PDA

View Full Version : Been meaning to say this

natacsha
06-16-2012, 01:07 AM
Hi everyone. So, I try to be as appreciative as I can because I feel people deserve to know that their thoughts and actions should be noticed. I usually go out of my way to get that across.

I have received so much in such a short time because this place exists. I haven't been on much lately because I've been busy moving but more so, I feel like I am at a certain peace by learning what I needed to learn and I got the answers I needed from several different people regarding several different posts, some mine and some others. I will continue to learn but I got what I need and that has resulted in a major turning point in my life. And I am so relieved. No therapy could've been better. There truly is an infinite amount of knowledge and wisdom being passed around.

When I find myself in a situation where I need answers, I stop at nothing to get them. I usually succeed. It's the only way I operate. I leave no stone unturned. The people that help me along my way will always know that they did something great for me. The least I can do is return the favor if the time ever presented itself.

Until that time, I would like to extend a deep and sincere THANK YOU to everyone who has been there for me. to those of you who took time to read my long and sometimes dramatic posts (but true nonetheless), responded with a well thought out and heart felt response, saw past my sarcasms to the real me ...to those who make me laugh with nearly everything they say....to those who've made me say, that's not a tear. a bug flew in my eye. really.....a very special thanks to those who have a problem and pour out their hearts without fear. I truly enjoy reading the words of so many of you.

So that's it. I just wanted that to put that out there because you all deserve it. You have no idea how much easier my life just became because of you. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart :o

Cynthia Anne
06-16-2012, 04:37 AM
It truley is a pleasure to read a letter from the heart! Thank you! Hugs!

Marleena
06-16-2012, 04:43 AM
Well thanks so much Natacsha! It's nice to know that sometimes I can make a difference in somebody's quality of life. If more people in the real world took the time to know us they would meet some truly wonderful people. There is proof of that all over this board.:)

RADER
06-16-2012, 06:22 AM
We are on this forum to learn, help, and understand the challenges that go with wearing clothes of
the opposite sex.
I also have to thank many here to give me the confidence to extend my dressing from panties, to
gowns, So you are welcome, and are you not grateful for this forum to exist.
Rader

Ally 2112
06-16-2012, 08:35 AM
A letter like yours makes us all feel better .There are some great people on this forum :)

ronda
06-16-2012, 09:02 AM
great to hear from you and the thanks that you extened to those that have helped you a lot of the post are very helpful and help us all on our guest for understanding thank you

Barbara Ella
06-16-2012, 11:18 PM
Such a nice letter that says what a lot of us have experienced. So glad you took the time to share with us, we dont often get the time to think about what we have taken away from this wonderful place. I can't say enough about the girls here and the information/support/counsel, and general feel good chats that I have gotten in the short 7 months I have been here. I truly have no idea where I would be right now. The information, both reading others, and one on one has given me the courage to progress from panties to actually going out dressed 4 times, and buying a dress enfemme. I know who I am.

So yes, Natascha, the wonderful people on this site, which includes you, serves a tremendous purpose.

Barbara

Kate Simmons
06-17-2012, 06:34 AM
Well the feelings are mutual Nat. I don't consider I know everything and can learn also from genuine folks like you. Besides we know or at least I do (since I'm empathic) what your feelings are Hon. I know you have a pure heart in any case my friend.:battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
06-17-2012, 09:47 AM
It is nice of you to air your feelings like this Natascha, I feel you are speaking for a lot of us here as we can all find peace and solace in the assistance and good will found here.