PDA

View Full Version : Pantyhose in Hotel Fitness Room

jjjjohanne
06-16-2012, 07:07 AM
I was at a hotel and I decided to go exercise in the fitness room. I put on some pantyhose, under my men's clothes. I had on loose exercise shorts that came to my knee. In the room was a man on the treadmill. I got on the elliptical beside him. He paid me no attention. I paid him no attention. Just normal behavior for the situation.

Later a woman came in. She looked around at the remaining equipment and seemed undecided as to whether she would use them or leave. I offered her my elliptical. She walked over to me and tried to talk me out of giving her my machine. She made several obvious glances to my legs while she was talking to me. She kept trying to look back at my face so she did not look like she was staring. Her flow of conversation never broke, she never seemed distracted.

I got on an exercise bike and started a twenty minute ride. Maybe ten minutes later the man left. Another five minutes after that, she moved to the treadmill. Five minutes later, when my ride was over, I got back on the elliptical. She and I started talking. She was as friendly and natural as anyone else. Frankly, I wonder if she forgot I was wearing pantyhose. I think I forgot after a while.

She finished her walk and started doing basic stretches and lunges while still talking to me. Eventually, she finished and we said our goodbyes. I continued walking since my machine had another 5-10 minutes. Then I left the room. The next evening, no one was in there with me.

A non-event.

Nikki A.
06-16-2012, 09:36 AM
I know that some men wear support hose for circulatory problems so wearing hose while unusual can be for theraputic reasons. I know that when I know I'm going to be doing alot of walking or standing I'll wear pantyhose. Even my wife who was not all that accepting conceded that it was a valid reason. Too bad she couldn't see my point that a nice skirt would be cooler than pants.

Brenn
06-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Wearing pantyhose really is a non-event. I wear support hose (Hue - not the medical grade) when driving a lot or just because I want to. I don't crossdress to pass, but incorporate feminine clothing in my wardrobe because I like it. Anyway, I get an occasional strange look, but have never had any issues.

StarrOfDelite
06-19-2012, 07:24 PM
It's not all that uncommon for men to wear heavy duty panty hose or tights when exercising. My kids ran a lot of track in Ohio back in the 80's and 90's, and the boys wore tights on the cold days to try to prevent muscle pulls by keeping their legs warmer.

NathalieX66
06-19-2012, 07:28 PM
It's not all that uncommon for men to wear heavy duty panty hose or tights when exercising. My kids ran a lot of track in Ohio back in the 80's and 90's, and the boys wore tights on the cold days to try to prevent muscle pulls by keeping their legs warmer.

Huh, interesting...never heard of that.
My high school cycling team made us shave our legs , and look at me now. I became a crossdresser. :D

StarrOfDelite
06-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Huh, interesting...never heard of that.
My high school cycling team made us shave our legs , and look at me now. I became a crossdresser. :D

Cycling team? CYCLING team? In Uhia and western Pennsylvania, we play football in the fall, lift weights in the wintertime to get stronger for football, run track in the spring time to get faster for football, and go to football camps in the summertime to get instructed on how to play football better. Our fantasies revolve around running, throwing or catching the winning touchdown, and our nightmares are about fumbling or dropping the pass that would have been the winning TD.

And, I still wound up a crossdresser, of course.