PDA

View Full Version : For all of you who started very young. SISTERS?

Wildaboutheels
06-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Even if you never acted on your compulsion till much later.

Just a theory that might pertain to some folks here.

How many of you were born male but had sisters of any age? This also applies to all those that started much later. Even if you remember a very happy childhood with "oodles" of attention, isn't it likely that the girls got more attention and more praise at least as far as APPEARANCE goes?

There are some here who seem somewhat "ashamed" or really don't know why they feel the need to crossdress. Isn't this just ONE possible cause? Or contributing factor?

And if you had sisters, isn't it a good possibility that the stuff you tried on first belonged to them? And it simply felt good. Of course too, at a young age, there is always the "thrill" of getting away with anything. Might be especially true with a sister's clothing?

GingerLeigh
06-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Actually my sister took more crap in life than I did. I was the wee one, so I could do no wrong. She was always in trouble about something. Did I envy her? Nope, I just liked pantyhose.. at least at first.

Meghan
06-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Interesting observation Wild...No sister here. However:

1. I wished like hell, every night, that I had a big sister. Short of that, I would fantasize about various girls, slightly older than me, "becoming" my older sister.

2. I had lots of babysitters growing up, all girls 4-5 years older, who had a heavy influence on me.

Hmmmmmmm.......

Meghan

lianatcharles
06-16-2012, 11:58 AM
I had an older sister, and i'd always admired her and wanted to be like her. I started off using her clothes around 10-11. I didn't get my own stuff until college

Xrys
06-16-2012, 12:35 PM
I only had an older brother, and there are about 6 years between us. Never had a babysitter because my brother always watched me. My mom was the only girl in the house. I never actually wore clothes until recently, but photoshop was my outlet for many years. My father had 2 daughters, but they were from previous marriages and had already moved out to be on their own by the time I came along.

k lynn
06-16-2012, 02:25 PM
My sister was 6 years older than me and yes I started wearing her bra and panties at age 7 but my mom always found me in the panty and bra section of a store feeling of them since age 4

Foxglove
06-16-2012, 02:39 PM
I had an older sister and (lucky me!) we were almost exactly the same size. I don't know if she was regularly more often praised for her appearance than I was for mine, but even if she was, it wouldn't have made a bit of difference to me. Everybody who knew her could have told her every day of her life that she looked like the Wicked Witch of the West, I still would have been modelling her stuff.

Annabelle

Brittany CD
06-16-2012, 02:47 PM
No sisters, but I do have a cousin who has helped me

LilSissyStevie
06-16-2012, 03:29 PM
I grew up in an all female household. I was a boy so that made me the freak. My father was usually incarcerated somewhere so he wasn't much of a factor and then he split for good when I was 9. I used to dress up in my older sister's dresses when we played house and stuff like that. I also liked wearing her dance costumes. I really didn't like being a boy. I don't think having sisters was much of a factor in my being a CD. I was always a sissy-boy so wearing feminine clothing just seemed natural. I did it so I could wallow in envy.

Mythic
06-16-2012, 03:37 PM
My big sis is older by 6 yrs. I was raised by her an that I believe is why i was a very feminine boy.

Laura912
06-16-2012, 04:40 PM
No sister and no babysitters. Only child. Just did it to myself. :)

sissystephanie
06-16-2012, 06:01 PM
I do have an older sister, and I wore her panties when I was 6 years old. She did not know then that I was a crossdresser, and still doesn't!! My business only!

sometimes_miss
06-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Even though she treated me horribly, I still envied my older sister. She was the 'darling' child, the good looking one, the smart one. I was ugly, an underachiever. Being a boy, with all the responsibility that went along with it, was a chore I wasn't capable of living up to. As a girl, maybe I would have had a better chance; at that age, all it seemed that was expected of them was to try to be pretty.

Cynthia Anne
06-18-2012, 03:11 PM
YEP! Older sister here always got HER way! Afterall she's the first one to dress me! Hugs!

Paulette
06-18-2012, 05:14 PM
I had two older sisters and they dressed me up for one Halloween. They insisted on having me wear everything just like they did which meant panties, bra (which they stuffed with panty hose), shoes and of course a nice dress. Between them they had something in my size to cover all of needed items. I even had a wig. The had me shave my legs and chest and then put on wonderful makeup. I loved the feel of the lipstick and to this day I always touch up my lips with a gloss every so often to keep them feeling soft and smooth. The unleashed a monster as I have been dressing ever since.

terrianncd
06-18-2012, 05:41 PM
No sisters, just two older brothers, and here is something I normally do not share. My mother was a big time doll collector and really wanted a girl badly. When I came along and she knew she could have no more children, well I became that little girl she wanted when she wanted to dress me up. Not that I minded and of course looked forward to it. Nothing sexual if you are wondering, I just became her real live doll. I would love to have some of those little girl dresses she made now. Did this lead to the gender confusion I have now? I've thought a lot about it and no is the answer I think for me. I am a girl inside and I think now that she just understood that.

ColleenA
06-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Even though she treated me horribly, I still envied my older sister. She was the 'darling' child, the good looking one, the smart one. I was ugly, an underachiever. Being a boy, with all the responsibility that went along with it, was a chore I wasn't capable of living up to.

One contributing factor for me was that my sister (older by six years) was very good looking and popular. I was plain and had few friends, and I envied all that she had.

Another contributing factor, though, was having a brother older by three years. Dad always turned to him for help with household tasks, in the garage, etc. When he was 8, I was only 5, so I wasn't as capable as him. But when he was 15 and I was 12, I was still judged to be less capable, and thus I was rarely asked to help. That produced a BIG hurt in my life and did untold damage to my self-esteem.

Rachel87
06-19-2012, 02:13 AM
Have 2 brothers and I'm the middle one. I was the most loved son with the best grades in school, athletic and so on. If my desire to dress came from something external, I have no idea what it was. I also grew up on a very homophobic family and environment. One day I just happened to try my mom's clothes and loved it. I did found myself playing with girls more often than with the boys in early school years. Maybe I was just born to be like this.

suzy1
06-19-2012, 02:31 AM
No sisters just 3 brothers. Your hypothesis that some men C.D. because they had a sister or sisters does not seem to be supported by any scientific evidence that I can see?

Beverley Sims
06-19-2012, 09:56 AM
Just a lot of girlfriends that wanted me in their group. As another girl.

kimdl93
06-19-2012, 11:22 AM
I had two sisters, one quite a few years older and another a few years younger. Both certainly influenced me by thier presence. But something internally must have differentiated me from my male siblings. I'm the only TG sibling, to my knowledge. Anyway, I was attracted from my earliest recollections to womens things and activities, and yes, the first things I wore were my older sister's. (actually a slip - there's little else a 4 year old could keep on!)

outhiking
06-19-2012, 11:28 PM
My sister and I were close in age and I borrowed a lot of her stuff, but only because it was easy and she picked out neat stuff (it was the eighties, so lots of neon and funky hose). If I hadn't have had a sister, I would have still dressed using my Mom's stuff.

jenny76
06-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Have 2 brothers and I'm the middle one. I was the most loved son with the best grades in school, athletic and so on.

wow, it was exactly the same for me.. my family being ny italians, there was homophobia too, especially among grandparents, aunts and uncles. My mom always wanted a girl, but she never dressed me. she used to have me do chores around the house and my brother would call me momma's boy.. she did let me play dress up with our neighbors' daughter.. I used to play grown-up games with her like "getting married'". she told all the kids at school we were married, and the boys would chase me around the play yard during recess .. thats when i kinda knew I was different.. but I can't tell if it was my Mom and Neighbor that got me started or
if im just like this.. I like to think it came naturally

Jan Michell Collins
06-20-2012, 07:29 AM
I have 2 older sisters, the oldest I admire very much, she has done well for her self. When I was younger my father was in the Air Force, we moved a good bit between duty stations and just wasn't around during my formative years. Being the youngest of 3 children I was the busied pig for my sisters style trial and eror things. I think I just liked the attention I got from them and wanted to be a girl like them wear there things and do what girls did.

Tina B.
06-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Sister was the oldest of 4 kids, she was 7 years older than me. But it was my big brother 4 years my senior, that I really looked up to and wanted to be like. Big sister was the start of my dressing, her clothes fit better than mom's, but it was only about her clothes, had she had great clothes!
Tina B.

samantha11
06-20-2012, 08:30 AM
No sisters here, first memory of dressing was about 12 or 13. Started with mums pantyhose, didn't dress again until wife got me started years ago. But that is another story!

Karli
06-21-2012, 07:13 PM
I had an older sister and this is a topic I'd be curious to explore. I wonder how much of who I am is because of her. What would have happened if I didn't have an older sister? How would I have dressed? I know I did start by trying on my sister's clothes when I was around 6. Though I didn't really understand a lot or why, I do know I was not supposed to try her clothes. I knew it was something I had to hide since I was aware boys were not supposed to dress as girls. I also remember one time when my mother dropped my sister off at school and took me shopping with her to find clothes for my sister. She wanted to buy dresses for my sister and asked me if some of the girls dresses would look pretty on my sister. I was so jealous but even at that age I knew I could not show how I felt or that I wanted the dresses for me. When my sister got older into her teens and started to mature into a woman, she started to wear bras as her body matured and her panties got sexier. And I tried them all with her dresses and skirts - anything to feel pretty and try to be like her. I've never understood exactly the feelings or why I've always been jealous of her. I still am to this day.