PDA

View Full Version : What my s.o. did.

jamie_44
11-14-2005, 01:57 PM
:) The other day, my s.o. was going thru some clothes and said to me, "Do you want that purple dress of mine"? I could not remember it, and she said "you know the one you bought me". I saw it and said oh yeah I love that dress.
She said "it's yours". So sometimes she is cool with the cd'ing and there are times she is totally against it. I like the times she is ok with it!

paulaN
11-14-2005, 02:25 PM
well ya I like the times my wife is ok with it too. but those times are way to rare. when it does happen it feels so good.

Nikki Dee
11-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi. Jamie...at least it's positive progress love.!!!...so much better than the total denial. I have a totally supportive wife who is really cool about my dressing...but I still make sure I don't overdo the femme (which as you know is so difficult!!!) just to keep an acceptable balance in the relationship.
love Nikki. x

swiss_susan
11-14-2005, 03:17 PM
Never having had an SO who knew about all of me, but I thought just in case, make sure you let your SO's know how good you feel when they do things like that. Flowers are always good. It may help increase the frequency of such events.

Susan

Wendy me
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
wow way cool i am still working thimgs out here with my wife.....some day soon i hope...........

britney1
11-14-2005, 03:33 PM
That's a pretty big step for her. As someone who's wife hasn't even slightly begun to accept it, I would be extatic if she said that to me. She does let me get away with shaving my legs though.

Dayna
11-14-2005, 04:11 PM
My wife left an old lipstick on my dresser once; I asked her about it and she said, "Do you want it? Otherwise, pitch it." A used lipstick.

Little things mean a lot.

Kristin
11-14-2005, 05:31 PM
I wish I could get that reaction from my S.O. She totally hates it and disagrees with it and thinks it is perverted and sinful. She knew I did it before we got married and now she is building a wall up yo keep me out of so she won't get hurt. Not sure how long it will last. I would like to find someone who is willing to love me for who I am.:gorgeous:

Adrianne
11-14-2005, 06:41 PM
That is a big step forward for you so. I hope it gets better from here.

shea
11-14-2005, 08:49 PM
I wish I could have so much understanding wife like yours! It seems you and you're wife are sharing a dress together, which makes really femme to you!