PDA

View Full Version : Days Of The Week Panties

Joni Thomas
11-14-2005, 04:24 PM
When my wife and I were dating in the early 70's, she often wore nylon day of the week panties! Each day a different color.They were marvelous! I am looking to recapture this part of my past. I am looking to locate a place where I can get a set:) Of course this time I want to wear them. Hopefully, forum members may be able to help. Thanks Ladies

size7satin
11-14-2005, 04:35 PM
On ebay there is usally a few seller that have them. I have got a few at a time but I also know that there are seller that sell the whole weeks worth.

Heres 1 link to auctions but if you do a search of title & discription there are 300 auctions http://search.ebay.com//search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=day+week+panties

hope you find what your looking for!

Billijo49504
11-14-2005, 06:27 PM
God that brings back memories, I always wanted a set, but never got any. Try a Google, maybe there is some place selling them, besides e bay.

Adrianne
11-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Hello Joni, i remember the day of the week panties.

Robertacd
11-14-2005, 07:08 PM
I remeber them. The ones on E-bay are not the ones I remeber but a cheap imitation. The ones I remeber were not full briefs but bakini cut, each day was a different color and they had a nylon crotch as many of the panties did back then.

I remeber JC Penneys used to sell them as my aunt worked there ane gave them to all her sisters (my mom inclued) for Christmas one year.

Dayna
11-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Good luck in your search, Joni--remember that shopping is half the fun!

Just make sure you buy the package of seven, and not the package of 12... :wink:

Staci
11-14-2005, 10:57 PM
I also remember the day of the week panties. I would also love to find a set of them. Seems like the ones for friday were always black and sundays were always white. A little bit of a suggestive theme I think. Not willing to spend a fortune for them but it seems like someone should bring those back. It looks like many of us would buy them as we missed out on them when younger. Definately need to be nylon.