PDA

View Full Version : found someone online

alluts
06-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Ok, so I think I may have found someone online to dress with, problem is my GF. She likes when I dress for her but I don't know how she would take me dressing up with someone else. I don't even know where I hope this will lead. How can I include her and not seem too creepy.

Stephanie47
06-18-2012, 12:20 AM
You really need to make sure about the character of this person. It is so easy to hide on the Internet and pretend to be someone or something you're not. If I had a girl friend who was supportive and encouraged me to dress for her, that's all I would need. Maybe, I would be willing to attend group social functions or a support group. Maybe, I'm just paranoid.

PS: You better ask your girlfriend, too!

Mistybtm
06-18-2012, 12:26 AM
You really need to make sure about the character of this person. It is so easy to hide on the Internet and pretend to be someone or something you're not. If I had a girl friend who was supportive and encouraged me to dress for her, that's all I would need. Maybe, I would be willing to attend group social functions or a support group. Maybe, I'm just paranoid.

PS: You better ask your girlfriend, too!

I agree here 100% you have what many would love to have A GF that encourages you.

alluts
06-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Well let me clarify, this is another CD. I just think it would be fun to at least hang out with someone of the same interest

Mistybtm
06-18-2012, 12:39 AM
Well let me clarify, this is another CD. I just think it would be fun to at least hang out with someone of the same interest

Are you shure about there motivations? just two friends hanging out should not be a problem as long as the GF does not mind. best to keep her happy, you have A keeper there.

alluts
06-18-2012, 12:45 AM
Yes I do appreciate her much....and I am going to make sure of the others intentions first, best I can. Like you said it is easy to hide these things on the net. I just feel like I would really enjoy this experience, but at the same time I don't want to jeapordise what I have!

Mistybtm
06-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Sounds like you are on the right track then hope it all works out for you.

wilt575
06-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Ok, so I think I may have found someone online to dress with, problem is my GF. She likes when I dress for her but I don't know how she would take me dressing up with someone else. I don't even know where I hope this will lead. How can I include her and not seem too creepy.

What do you mean dress for her, do you two go out with you dressed? Like shopping too malls or casual places parks, musems etc. Maybe she would join you with the someone on line, and just be three gals out and about.

AmandaM
06-18-2012, 01:46 AM
You have to get to know them. If you don't want sex, and it's just dressing, you could find yourself in an awkward position if they DO want sex.

Shannon C.
06-18-2012, 02:08 AM
Have you thought about having your potential new friend meet your gf before you two do your own thing? This might put both of your minds at ease. I hope that you find a solution to your problem and make a new friend in the process, but I wouldn't force it if its not meant to be. :)

Stephenie S
06-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Yes. For goodness sake. You are a couple. Go out as a threesome. If you want someone to share your "dressing" with they have to meet your SO.

But Listen. DRESSING for most people is NOT a public activity, and trying to make it so sounds just a little bit creepy. We usually get dressed at home, then go out to meet and interact with others. Looking for a friend to dress with sounds a bit weird, doesn't it? Why don't you invite this new friend into your bedroom and get dressed together? Does THAT sound creepy? For some reason it sounds less creepy to me.

Karren H
06-18-2012, 09:28 AM

I've don't this a couple times... And personally "liking to wear the same kind of clothing" is not enough in common to make me want to hang out with someone again... Unless you really want something "more".... Just sayin.

And hopefully you have taken the time to get to really know this person... A lot of CDs online have ulterior motives that you may not find out about till your in a vulnerable situation... Bringing your GF along may provide some layer of protection.

BRANDYJ
06-18-2012, 09:41 AM
The biggest mistake you can make is to hide this from your GF! You have an accepting GF that likes you dressed fem. Why not invite her to meet this person with you? That is once you have made it clear to this new friend that you are not looking for anything sexual to happen. What is wrong with inviting the new friend over for dinner with your girlfriend and let her become friends with this person too? Seems like you want to hide things from her. That is never good.

kimdl93
06-18-2012, 10:02 AM
I don't think this is a good idea.

jackielou
06-18-2012, 10:40 AM
you are blessed to have a girlfriend that likes you dressed up dont fool arround with someone on line enjoy the woman you have that loves you i am still in the process of getting my GG used to my breast and me in a bra and underdressed all the time she knows i wear lingerie and does try to understand so love that woman of yours and count your blessings

Beverley Sims
06-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Unless you involve your girlfriend, this idea is frought with danger.
Stay with the girlfriend and keep developing that side of the relationship.
It is like this group.
It is very stable and the advice is good, but you still have to consider it carefully.
It is not your day to day life.

Megan_Renee
06-18-2012, 11:23 AM
My mind is just screaming danger!!! It is one thing to go to a conference and meet people. It is an entirely different thing altogether to meet someone for something like this.

I don't invite my neighbors over when i get dress to go to the office... just saying...

Veronnie2
06-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Just a strong word of caution. There are some supposed crossdressers that will want to meet and do dress up as a precurser to having sex. On line is not the place to meet individuals for supposed clean dress up fun. If you wish to find a like minded individual who is seriously interested in dressing up, doing make up, hair, etc., then join a local crossdressing club. I had joined a group many years ago in the Chicago area, "Island girls" , and really got many great ideas from the members there. All with NO STRINGS ATTACHED. Be careful, hon, things are not always what they seem, especially on line.

veronnie