PDA

View Full Version : That moment...

tonixd
06-18-2012, 08:30 AM
... when you come home, change into fem clothes for fifteen minutes, eat lunch, and then change back to leave again.

Win.:D

Cheryl T
06-18-2012, 10:05 AM
That used to be me....then I came out to my spouse and now I don't steal those bits of time anymore as I can dress whenever I want (that's daily btw).

Karren H
06-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Don't think I ever did that short..... Really not worth my while unless I can stay enfremme for 8 hours or longer....

Kaz
06-18-2012, 10:28 AM
I used to 'steal' every minute I could... now it seems less important... maybe it is an age thing...

Up to a year or so ago though, when I was staying away, I would rush into Kaz mode the second I hit the hotel room..! No wasted time at all!

Beverley Sims
06-18-2012, 11:26 AM
Don't think I ever did that short..... Really not worth my while unless I can stay enfremme for 8 hours or longer....

A short time was never shorter than 4 hours unless, I got caught short with relatives coming home.
Suprise!:)

Foxglove
06-18-2012, 11:36 AM
You are fast. It takes me more than 15 minutes just to decide what I want to wear. I have to admire your dedication to the cause.

Annabelle

Stephanie47
06-18-2012, 11:51 AM
I use to do that as a teenager when I use to dress with sexual motivation. If Stephanie wants to come out and express herself, she does not like to be rushed. She wants to take her time laying out her outfit on the bed and leisurely dress and have time to express herself.

... when you come home, change into fem clothes for fifteen minutes, eat lunch, and then change back to leave again.

Win.:D

DonnaT
06-18-2012, 04:25 PM
I'll come in from the gym in the mornings, change to a skirt and blouse, have breakfast and watch tv. Changing back to drab an hour so later is a chore, however.

Sarah Doepner
06-18-2012, 06:57 PM
There were a few long periods of time, months it seems, when I'd been unable to dress for very long and those half hour sessions were kind of like a power nap, enough to get me through but not a substitute for a good night's sleep.

BillieJoEllen
06-19-2012, 12:30 AM
My personal best is sixteen minutes....

Tina B.
06-19-2012, 10:14 AM
Take what you can, but I couldn't get it out, put it on and get it back off and put away in less than an hour, besides, if i can't wear it for at least a few hours, it's to much work. Most days when I dress, it's for a day or two. Retirement does have it's advantages!
Tina B.

RADER
06-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Never was a quick change artist. So panties 24/7 and today fem jeans all day.
Rader

TeresaL
06-19-2012, 11:10 AM
It takes me an hour to do my make up.

Four hours is a happy minimum. 24/7 is best though. LOL

suchacutie
06-19-2012, 12:18 PM
That's basically what I do if I'm out of town. Tina exists in the hotel room all the time (regardless of other excursions) so to make the point her shoes are next to the door. As soon as "he" enters the room shoes are exchanged signaling the change, and then whatever else happens, happens, but Tina has been invoked!

JerseyGirlDonna
06-19-2012, 12:27 PM
If I have a couple of hours, I'll definitely take advantage of them. Lately I've been getting up early in the morning, when everyone's gone. If I go out I may go to Kohls or Target, the only stores open at 8am! I'm lucky in that I start my job later in the day....

Barbara Ella
06-19-2012, 12:35 PM
I cannot dress and undress in that short of time, so it is panties 24/7, camisole nearly 24/7, and thigh highs in the evenings as I must underdress with wife.

Barbara