PDA

View Full Version : Best story ever!

michelleddg
06-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Big spa day for me - eyebrow threading, facial, hair styling, pedicure and a full set of french tips, everything shaved, and a MAC makeover. So, I'm all dollled up and head for a neighborhood Italian restaurant I haven't been to before.

It's nearly empty but everybody's friendly. Suddenly, the bartender, a nice young man in his 20's, circles 'round and heads straight for me. "Uh oh", I think. He says "Excuse me, but I have something that might be of interest to you." ("Uh oh".) "I just won a dress at a raffle. My friends made me buy a $100 ticket, and I won. It's worth $3,000. My mother and sisters can't use it. I don't really understand eBay. You would love it and look wonderful in it." May I give you my name and number?" "Yes, of course."

Having a very nice day! Hugs, Michelle

ColleenCD
06-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Michelle,

That is original. You simply never know what someone will do or what the day holds. That was a very nice gesture on his behalf. Be sure to post a pic of the dress.

Colleen

Barbara Ella
06-18-2012, 11:28 PM
What a great story. Hope you get the dress. Of course, this could be an indirect way to get your number so he can call you.....

Hugs, Barbara

Mollyanne
06-19-2012, 07:50 AM
Hi Michelle, THAT BARTENDER HAS VERY GOOD TASTE!!!!!!

Molly

deebra
06-19-2012, 08:22 AM
So if he calls you and asks you out, are you going, it could be pretty cool being asked out as an attractive woman, when would you tell him you are a CD or TS? And if all goes well are you willing to enter a relationship as a woman with a man? Things to think about, how about one step at a time, you just might enjoy being a CD or TS WOMAN with the new experience of being with a man. You never know where starting out as a curious CD and trying on your first pair of panties will take you, by all means let us know .

RADER
06-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Ans it is said that lighting never strikes, when you want it; It is like you won the Lottery.
Congratulations. Hope you can post a picture.
Rader

kimdl93
06-19-2012, 10:05 AM
That is so very cool. On top of the spa day you get a new dress!

kristinacd55
06-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Sounds like the bartender would like a date with a pretty, classy lady :)

michelleddg
06-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Gee, I don't think he was hitting on me...this is a nice, brightly-lit, family restaurant. He didn't have the dress on site or even a photo. And I'm old enough to be his mom, and I wear my "wedding ring" when I'm out. (Oh, and I've been happily married for decades.) It was awesome to think I was about to get clocked in a very public place only to get a sweet compliment and cool girly treatment instead. Hugs, Michelle

PS - I don't think he was hitting on me. I've never been hit on, so don't know what that's like. Was he hitting on me? Nah. Imagine that! Hmm...

DonnaT
06-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Hope it fits!

Bree Wagner
06-19-2012, 05:11 PM
Great story. You'll have to show us what $3,000 worth of dress looks like!

-Bree

RenneB
06-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Wow that's some pretty great icing on a great day. Great story and thanks for sharing.... Now show us that 3k dress... please?

Renne.....

Mythic
06-19-2012, 07:28 PM
That is pure awesome.

Ms Mira
06-19-2012, 08:15 PM
That is pretty awesome.

Gotta love people who love making other people's days.