PDA

View Full Version : Almost caught by a woman I know

heathr1
06-19-2012, 12:48 PM
At the beauty salon, where I go for my pedis and nail polishes, I came out of the beauty room with my bright pink, glittery toenals, waiting to dry and a woman I've known for years walks into the salon, sees me, but doesn't look down at my toes.

lol!.

She did see I had my trouser bottoms rolled up though, so maybe she has an idea.:o

DonnaT
06-19-2012, 12:58 PM
I don't see how, if she noticed the bottom of your trousers, she could have missed your toes.

kimdl93
06-19-2012, 01:13 PM
And really, Heather, if you're in a beauty salon for a pedi, there's little left to hide but perhaps the color selection.

Stephanie47
06-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Does the pink look good with the fishnets your GG friend gave you last week? I think you may be 'out' more than you think.

Cynthia Anne
06-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Perhaps it should read; Almost NOT caught by a woman I know!'':heehee: Hugs!

Eryn
06-19-2012, 04:48 PM
I also frequent a local salon for my drab haircuts. I've run into enough folks I know there to be sure that I won't be getting any nail services!

The manicurist there has complimented me on my nails, though. :)

Jamie001
06-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Pink toenails are not a big deal. Just google for men wearing nail polish and you will see how many straight male celebs and athletes are wearing nail polish especially on toes. If she did see you nails, then you could talk about and compare nail polishes with her. I wear open toe shoes in male mode whenever i'm not at work so that my bright red or hot pink toes are on display for everyone to see.

At the beauty salon, where I go for my pedis and nail polishes, I came out of the beauty room with my bright pink, glittery toenals, waiting to dry and a woman I've known for years walks into the salon, sees me, but doesn't look down at my toes.

lol!.

She did see I had my trouser bottoms rolled up though, so maybe she has an idea.:o

donnatracey
06-20-2012, 11:57 PM
Jamie...you are so funny! It may work for you but but the next guy I see in pink or red nail polish will be the first.....:heehee:

Heathr1....trust me, I think your friend knows!...............:eek: