PDA

View Full Version : Makeup and Exercise

Rikidee
06-19-2012, 05:01 PM
I am wanting to put forth a more feminine look when I am doing outside activities. In order to do this it is essential that I wear some type of makeup and I know makeup and sweat do not go together. But in your experiences what is the best makeup for this purpose? The longest lasting, most waterproof etc. If I can make this work I will have new experiences to share!!! Hugs Riki

Sam-antha
06-19-2012, 05:16 PM
One or two outdoor activities do not really need make-up to enjoy them, eg cycling and the other more ancient one.....
~Samm

Laurel B
06-19-2012, 06:44 PM
I am an avid runner and do all of my runs enfemme, except races. I have found for me what works is a light coat of red lipstick followed by dermablend cover creme and then MAC mineralize. I wouldn't say it is perfect but it does the job for running because you don't need to stop. Even with the sweat it seems to be alright when done. I have run 28 miles and it still seemed to at least give the illusion. I guess you will have to play around a little with it. Good Luck

StarrOfDelite
06-19-2012, 07:29 PM
Just as a suggestion, I've found that a nice pair of women's sunglasses helps me to go much lighter on my eye makeup. Based on my observations of my middle aged genetic female, I think this is a route they follow, too. I'm probably using the wrong foundation, but that layer seems to be the one which a.) causes heat buildup, and b.) reacts to the heat most poorly.