PDA

View Full Version : A first tonight

ReginaWelch
06-19-2012, 08:49 PM
While my wife has generally been supportive of my dressing, helping me with shopping occasionally, and letting me buy most things I want, in general I have not dressed in normal situations at home because I am nervous of her reaction. Seeing is different than knowing, you know? But tonight, I had a babydoll she helped me buy out on the dresser, and when she changed into her nightgown, I asked if it was ok if I put mine on too. She said yes, and I did. So tonight is the first night I sit here, in my little nightgown, granted, under my robe, while she watched TV with me. A very normal kind of thing. And it feels so good.

Maybe just a little thing, but it feels like a big thing, you know? Like a big step gone by. It makes me very happy. Just wanted to share.

Maria in heels
06-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Regina...don't forget to give her a big hug and a heartfelt " I love you " and thank you....

darlaj
06-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Ahhh, how sweet. You are a lucky girl.

Victoria P
06-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Awww Regina that is so great!.Yes sometimes with some GG\s you have to move carefully and also think of how they may react ,think of their feelings and try reassure them.That is a very good sign and your wife is most likely testing the water bit by bit so she is thinking of you,how sweet!
I've had one or two GF's in that situation but have been extremely fortunate to have had 4 women that were accepting from the start or became that way. My current GF is terrific with my entire CD/TG situation,so if you need ears I hope I can be of some help if there's a problem?

All the Best Hon,
Hugs,
VP xo :)

Diana Bain
06-19-2012, 09:50 PM
A special time for you Regina, make sure you tell your wife thank you...small steps are the best.

BobbieBrooks
06-19-2012, 09:57 PM
I always try to suprise my wife with little things, gifts or flowers. Always thanking her for being understanding and allowing me to express my other self. Give your wife a BIG hug and tell her how very special she is!!!

BobbieB

Bree Wagner
06-19-2012, 09:59 PM
How does that lyric go? From little things, big things grow?

Good luck for all your future steps!

-Bree

Cynthia Anne
06-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Very sweet story! Thank you for sharing! Hugs!

Eryn
06-20-2012, 12:20 AM
That was very nice of her, and of you to make sure that she was OK with it first. You've found one secret of a happy partnership!

LaLaChic
06-20-2012, 12:35 AM
That's totally a big thing. I hope you have sweet dreams while you wear your nightgown.

Beverley Sims
06-20-2012, 03:43 AM
It does give you a warm fuzzy feeling to make progress like that.

Cheryl T
06-20-2012, 08:16 AM
After I came out to my wife and she became comfortable with it she told me that if I wanted to wear a nightgown to be it was fine. Now that's all I have and all I wish to wear to bed. She's such a doll.

kimdl93
06-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Every little step is progress.

Tina B.
06-20-2012, 09:13 AM
That's sweet! But just wait it's addictive.
Tina B.

BRANDYJ
06-20-2012, 09:21 AM
What a great story. Not as little as you think. Major step in her accepting you more. So now don't forget to simply love her, but always remember to appreciate her and tell her so. Like the others have said...give her a hug hug from all of us.

Jennifer W
06-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Beautiful! Thank her and tell her how much you love her. That is a huge step!

linda allen
06-21-2012, 07:11 AM
While my wife has generally been supportive of my dressing, helping me with shopping occasionally, and letting me buy most things I want, in general I have not dressed in normal situations at home because I am nervous of her reaction. Seeing is different than knowing, you know? But tonight, I had a babydoll she helped me buy out on the dresser, and when she changed into her nightgown, I asked if it was ok if I put mine on too. She said yes, and I did. So tonight is the first night I sit here, in my little nightgown, granted, under my robe, while she watched TV with me. A very normal kind of thing. And it feels so good.

Maybe just a little thing, but it feels like a big thing, you know? Like a big step gone by. It makes me very happy. Just wanted to share.
But why under a robe?