PDA

View Full Version : If the world turns to unisex fashion of clothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vijay
06-20-2012, 01:03 AM
if the schools allowed boys and girls to wear skirts,if the boys wears dresses and make up as same as girls how do you feel?

Beverley Sims
06-20-2012, 03:37 AM
That would be disastrous, I would have to find a new interest.

Joanne f
06-20-2012, 03:42 AM
I wish that would happen as it would make it a bit easier for me although I am just pass school age :rofl:

BobbieBrooks
06-20-2012, 05:34 AM
Confused? who is who?

BobbieB

terrianncd
06-20-2012, 05:45 AM
I would feel the world is as it should be. Without judgement. So I would not call it unisex fashion but fashion without predetermined roles of gender. At that point we would not be crossdressers any longer though would we. I would be... just me....I can't wait!

Kate Simmons
06-20-2012, 06:57 AM
It would have to be in an alternate reality as this world is not going to do that.:)

Jennifer W
06-20-2012, 07:00 AM
I would be okay with that.

Cheryl T
06-20-2012, 08:12 AM
That would make life a lot easier for those young CD's that are hiding now as I did.
For all of elementary school I wanted to be able to wear the uniforms the girls were wearing. I felt left out.
If it was available to the children now what a relief it would be to those that felt like me.

Tina B.
06-20-2012, 08:24 AM
I don't see this as being helpful, I don't cross dress because I find the clothes more comfortable, I dress to feel like a female being, and if everybody wore either style clothing, how would I know what I needed to wear to satisfy this urge with in me, that say I need to present as female? A unisex world is anti cross dressing, and I am a CROSS DRESSER!
Tina B.

Nikki A.
06-20-2012, 10:02 AM
First off most guys wouldn't dress and take the time to do makeup pleeease.
That said, for the boys that would dress and do make up, they would be expressing another side that we had to hide at their age. As for us, wouldn't it be nice to be able to wear what we want, everywhere we want. I knew of boys in my kids HS that did dress like the girls and they were accepted.
Would you always be in a dress, do GGs always wear dresses or wear makeup. Most of us don't just wear the clothes, we go to the next step of wearing shapewear and padding and wigs to look the part of a woman. I know there are members who do dress and still present as males and that is fine.

DonnaT
06-20-2012, 10:07 AM
I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

What others wear has no affect on what I need to wear.

Now if the clothes were really unisex, would there really be dresses? If not, then that would be a problem.

Karren H
06-20-2012, 10:19 AM
I'd go find a new hobby!!

DonnaT
06-20-2012, 10:30 AM
Yeah, but problem is, it's not a hobby.

Pythos
06-20-2012, 12:09 PM
This is something I think is long over due. I wish I could present as "male" but have on styles, makeup, and hair, than most people associate with women only. I wish I had that choice...outside of my clubs and immediate friends. I wish stores would do away with the men's and womens sections and just marker "clothing". People should be able to freely choose. I don't think women should be made to wear makeup if they don't want to, and I don't think guys should be made not to, if they want to.

Sex based exclusions, limitations, or rules are stupid, outdated, and need to go the way of the Do do.

As to those CDs saying they would need to find a new hobby or such, um, we are talking clothing, and style choices. Not about the full emulation of women now. That would still be realm.

kimdl93
06-20-2012, 12:39 PM
What if meat dresses catch on?!? What would vegan CDrs wear?

Farrah
06-20-2012, 01:12 PM
It would probably be okay at first, but I'm sure it would get old pretty quick. I think the excitement comes because its not the norm.

Foxglove
06-20-2012, 01:14 PM
I live on Planet Earth myself.

joank
06-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Karren,
Try hockey. I hear it can be fun.

Elle1946
06-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Dream come true, wish it was sooner rather later!!

Richelle
06-20-2012, 02:16 PM
I would love it. I hope I am making it happen as I often have my nails done wile in male mode.

Richelle

GingerLeigh
06-20-2012, 02:22 PM
All males should wear skirts, it makes it easier to scratch the...you know!

suchacutie
06-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Frankly, I don't think a generic mix would be the result.

Students of school age are not small adults. They go through phases of the need to be "the same" and then phases of "being different". It may end up that a majority of the boys where dresses and girls wear jeans, but I would be very surprised if the system did not evolve by itself to somehow separate the genders.

Having said that, it certainly would be easier for anyone who had an tendency to display both genders to mature in a nuturing environment.

sometimes_miss
06-21-2012, 02:27 AM
if the schools allowed boys and girls to wear skirts,if the boys wears dresses and make up as same as girls how do you feel?

Whether they allow it or not, you will still have groups who will continue to dress in what they think as 'appropriate' attire for each sex. In the past 30 years or so, it's become acceptable for men to wear a certain amount of pink; a pink tie, or dress shirt with a suit, say. But pink shoes? You won't see it. Are we allowed to? Sure. But most won't wear it. As we become more tolerant by decree, there will be a few transgender MTF children that will wear clothes traditionally meant for the opposite sex. But most will still wear what is attractive to the sex they are trying to attract; boys will not likely be wearing frilly dresses regularly if they want to date girls.

noeleena
06-21-2012, 03:39 AM
Hi,

Well now what did the men wear over 3000 years ago. you forgot my background of the Scottish will a kilt do ye,

& allso men & women wore long robes .

Have you allso forgotten mens wear is not the same as ours because of our body shape we do have a few details different you know take trousers or pants they fit differently style & shape ,
So you wont to wear a skirt then why dont you do it,

Now is this only about clothes make up & shoes i dought it do you wont to look like us who are women are you wonting to take this further are we about surgery, you know breasts & other surgerys, . & would it just stop at only skirts or dress's .

Why do you wont every one to look the same .

Our island people have been wearing skirts for 1000's of years, yet they are not women or even trying to be women they dont wear make up & any way they would look very out of place & stupid so think about our coloured races the women dont.
& any way women wear slacks pants & trousers just they are made & fit for us ,

Have a look at what they did in China...no thanks .

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
06-21-2012, 08:32 AM
I'd go find a new hobby!!

I wanted to say that but I used interest instead.
I was not challenged by the next poster like you were.:)
I would be devastated, I already have too many hobbies.

Eve II
06-21-2012, 10:31 AM
I for one would love it. I've always liked the look of women in heeled boots, jeans or slacks with a man's style classic tight button down shirt. Of course, what really sets it off is the push-up bra!

Lorileah
06-21-2012, 11:16 AM

Then everyone would be on the same playing field. If schools allowed this, then the pupils could spend more time learning. Some kids would be able to live their life without having someone bully them. They could get the education they need instead of thinking of ways to remove themselves from society.

Shananigans
06-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I think everyone should wear what they want to wear.

Now, when you say "unisex," I think of heinous clothes that look awful on everyone. I think that everything "unisex" should be burned with fire...the clothes are an interesting concept, but complete garbage 99% of the time. Don't get me started on my unisex uniforms...DO NOT! lol

PERSONALLY...I can't wear what I want, because I am stuck in a unisex uniform. I understand that I need to look professional, but I feel I am capable of making those decisions while spending my money on clothes that are tailored to fit my gender a bit better. Yeah, my unisex pants have a crotch like a mile long....what the heck am I supposed to put in there???...a snack???...spare change?? When I sit down I have like this awkward lump of fabric billowing around my crotch.

Unisex clothes are the Devil.

So, yes....I think everyone should wear what they want to wear, as long as they are capable of choosing appropriate clothes for the situation. In other words, you can't wear a school girl skirt and fishnets to work. No one wants to see that. But, I do think that if a guy is going to wear a skirt, he should have the same skirt rules that I have to follow. I mean, I would get complete sh*t if I showed up somewhere in a pencil skirt, hose, and hairy legs.

So, I think it would be an interesting question...if guys choose to wear skirts, hose, dresses, etc., are they under the same rules for dressing as me? In this world where everyone wears what they want, are there no rules for how you are supposed to wear certain garments? (Yes, there are rules for how I have to wear certain outfits...they're so second nature that I rarely think about them).

Kelli Ca
06-21-2012, 11:33 AM
That would be really great to be socially accepted and dress and look as we want when we want. I for one would love to show up for work in the hot seretary look.

Ms Mira
06-21-2012, 05:25 PM
I've seen the future, and everybody looks like David Bowie.

It'd be pretty strange if all clothes were uni-sex. I mean, biological men and women aren't shaped the same way.