PDA

View Full Version : what do i do????????

vijay
06-20-2012, 09:07 AM
i practise cding since 14. now i am 20.i have developed boobs naturally. so i feared that if my parents find that it makes me a serious problem.how i hide my boobs? can i wore bra. but i dont know which size is suitable for me.

Marleena
06-20-2012, 09:16 AM
Do nothing. Many teenage boys have breast enlargement during puberty, in fact some require surgery to correct it and feel and look as an alpha male. So there is the excuse for your parents.

As for hiding, binding and sports type bras can be used. I'm sure others can jump in here.

DonnaT
06-20-2012, 09:47 AM
A bra, any type of bra, will draw attention to your chest and will only suggest that you have grown boobs on purpose.

A compression tank top will help flatten the chest.

And depending on what you really have growing on your chest, it could be fat or it could be a hormonal imbalance or it could be Gynecomastia, a nontypical development of large mammary glands in males resulting in breast enlargement.

In any of those cases, there is no reason for someone to be made at you, such as your parents, because it is not something you can control. Confide in your mother and ask her what would be the best option. You could even hint that if a bra seems needed you wouldn't have a problem with it.

Kate Simmons
06-20-2012, 11:28 AM
You are 20. Hang in there. Once you are 21, you parents have no say in the matter. It's your body and your choice Hon.:)

Cynthia Anne
06-20-2012, 12:53 PM
I agree with Kate! Oh how I wish I had that problem when I was twenty! Hugs!

kimdl93
06-20-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm not sure you need to hide your breasts at age 20. You will soon be out on your own. And as Marleena mentions, its not uncommon for males to develop breasts during puberty. From the perspective of a CDr, why not be happy to have natural breasts, something most of us can only dream of.

anonymousinmaryland
06-20-2012, 01:23 PM
It's only serious if you THINK it is. Enjoy life (and them) to the fullest.
(Sorry. No pun intended.)

Nikki A.
06-20-2012, 01:35 PM
Loose tops mask the problem. Most people do not even notice, but put on a bra and they will be more noticable in that they are then shaped and lifted. I'm a 40 B going on a C and I don't let it bother me.

JenniferR771
06-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Plenty of thin women would like to have your big boob problem, Vijay. So true your moobs (man-boobs) can be a problem...if only in your own mind. After all, what can people say (while still being polite?)

Difficult to hide you moobs, but you could try a corset or long line waist cincher. See above. Wear it backwards and upside down of course--it will squash your chest down. If said garment has cups--fine--maybe they will just make you butt look bigger. And if there are garters--hook them over your ears for better support. LOL!

Grin and bear it--you will be fine.

vijay
06-21-2012, 01:07 AM
As kimdl93 told,i am happy with my natural breast. but if i remove my shirt, i feel shy when a girl notice my breast.also when my dress is wet due to sweat, my boobs are transparent through dress.

charlene#2
06-21-2012, 04:23 AM
i find it a little odd that by the age of 20 that your parents havent noticed by now that you have moobs.i am a parent of 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, i am sure my wife and i would have noticed any changes like that in our kids by the age of 20.

vijay
06-21-2012, 05:18 AM
but do you allow your boys to wear bra if they have such a problem?

Beverley Sims
06-21-2012, 08:27 AM
See your doctor, ask him why? Don't bother trying to hide them.
Tell your parents you are transgendered, and go with the flow.
If you have been taking hormones, you have found that they work.
I think coming out is easier this way as you have breast development and are considering a new way of life.
When all this is resolved you may start living as a woman.
I this what you want?