PDA

View Full Version : Too hot?

ColleenA
06-20-2012, 12:39 PM
The temp is in the mid-80s here; won't be able to pull out the AC until tomorrow. Sometimes it gets too hot to want to wear a bra or pantyhose. Anyone disagree?

ArleneRaquel
06-20-2012, 12:40 PM
No disagreement here. Above 75 no hose, above 85 no bra for me.

kimdl93
06-20-2012, 12:51 PM
In Houston its 90+ and very humid....panty hose is just too warm for this weather. Even thigh highs are a bit much. But, I will not go out withou my forms and bra, no matter what the temperature!

Sara Jessica
06-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah, I get it when it becomes too hot for nylons. Time for the bare leg thing. But too hot for a bra??? :eek: That just doesn't make sense. Imagine if all women felt that way.

Foxglove
06-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Currently 15 degrees Celsius, 60 degrees Fahrenheit here. Too warm for a winter coat, but that's about all.

Cynthia Anne
06-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Too hot to golf! Too hot to fish! But NEVER too hot to wear a bra! Hugs!

joank
06-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Yeah, I get it when it becomes too hot for nylons. Time for the bare leg thing. But too hot for a bra??? :eek: That just doesn't make sense. Imagine if all women felt that way.

Sara,
Try bras the IE. Still I never go without a bra because there would be nothing to hold up if not for forms. I have not done hose since mother's day.
Joan

Nikki A.
06-20-2012, 01:27 PM
It's 90+ today. Wore a bra in the house went outside to hang laundry & decided it's just too hot for one. I'll let my B+s be free lol

Marleena
06-20-2012, 01:37 PM
This reminds of the sweaty boobs thread.:D

Do what you gotta do, let 'em hang down. You won't catch me out there in this heat.:)

cyndigurl45
06-20-2012, 01:40 PM
I just trade the hose and a bra for a bikini LOL ;)

ArleneRaquel
06-20-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm wearing a one piece green swiwsuit at the moment and feeling swell. :battingeyelashes:

suchacutie
06-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Clearly too hot for pantihose, but that's why there is tanning lotion! I have to admit I've never found it too hot for a bra and forms!

:)

ChristineM
06-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Ha! We hit 85 by 10am. But ain't gaining up the boobies.

Cheryl T
06-20-2012, 04:52 PM
No argument here...it's 97 right now and I wouldn't be caught dead in pantyhose.
Besides, my tanned smooth legs look too good in my summer dress to be wearing nylons anyway....

sissystephanie
06-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Here in Georgia, U.S.A., it has been in the mid 80's almost every day. I rarely ever wear pantyhose, prefer regular stockings, but do wear a bra every day. I have natural 40 B's, so use no forms! I was told by our doctor to wear a bra when I was only 9 years old, so that I would not have sagging breasts. My dad bought me a bra, and other than when I was in the military in the 50's, I have worn one ever since!! BTW, I am now 80 y/o!!

Kate Simmons
06-20-2012, 08:43 PM
How do you define "hot" though? It's a lot mindset methinks. Hot to me is dancing in a hot club in the middle of July at around 105 F in full femme regalia. That includes pantyhose, panties, body briefer, slip, dress, shoes, hot wig, jewelery and full makeup for 3-4 hours. Gotta really love it to do that.:heehee::)

Jilmac
06-20-2012, 08:47 PM
I agree that it's too hot for pantyhose but hot weather won't keep me from wearing a bra and my forms. I prefer hot weather anyway, winter sucks.

ColleenA
06-21-2012, 02:41 AM
How do you define "hot" though? It's a lot mindset methinks.

85 and humid in Connecticut is hotter and more miserable than 95 and dry in California. Hope I get to move back soon.

Vickie_CDTV
06-21-2012, 04:00 AM
I could wear (gartered) stockings if I wanted to in this weather, hose in the heat doesn't bother me... but a wig, *gasp!* I don't know how some can stand a wig in this kind of heat, and feel sorry for those who must.

linda allen
06-21-2012, 07:00 AM
My wife never wears hose so I'm not going to have a chance. We live in the south and it's hot here. Womwn wear bras (if they need to) regardless of the temoerature, at least out in public. I haven't stopped because of the heat.

Sara Jessica
06-21-2012, 07:23 AM
We live in the south and it's hot here. Womwn wear bras (if they need to) regardless of the temoerature, at least out in public.

Right on Linda, that was pretty much my point. Saying any weather is too hot to wear a bra is right up there with the "claim" I read a while back that somehow support pantyhose were cooler than bare legs in the Las Vegas heat. Chalk these claims up to CD'er fantasyland, I guess.

BTW, the heat doesn't phase me in the least bit. I happened to be out a couple years go on what ended up being a record heat day in Los Angeles (I believe it hit 107). The fact I was wearing a sleeveless dress and no hose ensured that I was plenty comfortable despite the temps.

Michelle123
06-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Hmmm, I definatly seem to be in the minority on this one.. I say "bring on the heat". When I decided to spend a day "underdressed", The heat doesnt influence my dressing choices. I will be in my girdle and stockings no matter what the weather. As I don't do many outdoor activities, I am rarely outside long enough to break a sweat, so it isn't a problem for me.
So I can have my girdle and stockings on when out doing my errands, like grocery shopping, getting gas, etc. I'm not out in the heat long enough for my underclothes to get uncomfortable. Anyone else in agreement?

Sara Jessica
06-21-2012, 07:26 AM
Anyone else in agreement?

Ummmm, no.

Underdressing with hosiery in the summer heat is just icky feeling. Not even worth it in the least bit.

gender_blender
06-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Bikini tops are made for this weather.

SheriM
06-21-2012, 07:35 AM
It's too hot to paint. Don't know about the rest of this thread.

Beverley Sims
06-21-2012, 08:12 AM
A bikini and a home swimming pool helps lots.:)

bobbimo
06-21-2012, 08:16 AM
Indeed!
I hate to get my girl clothes all sweaty, So I just wear my short shorts and a T.
But before too long the lipstick comes out and the earrings, and a few other touches.
But the nights are made for Bobbi after a lovely shower, she can come all the way out and be herself.

Georgia_Maine
06-21-2012, 08:58 AM
Once it gets over 85° Gigi goes on hiatus. No AC in the house. Usually we rarely need it.

Tina B.
06-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Oh girls, it never gets to hot to wear pantyhose, girdle and bra, This morning I've been trying on sweaters. All you have to do is move to a place where the average summer time temp is around 57 % Fahrenheit, I'll let you abroad figure out what that is in Celsius, I was taught in the American School system, and they didn't bother to teach us Metrics, and or Celsius scale. We don't get any real warm weather until the fall, and then it gets up to a sweltering 67 to 74 degrees.
I love dressing on the north coast of California, year round!

Shananigans
06-21-2012, 12:27 PM
It's definitely too hot to wear pantyhose/wrong season all together. I wear a lot of sun dresses, beach dresses, skirts, and shorts with open-toed sandals...pantyhose totally does not go with those outfits. However, tanned legs that are nice and moisturized look very good. I have some lotion with just a hint of shimmer that I wear on my legs....I mean, I eventually just sweat it off, but it looks very nice for 5 minutes.

But, I have no choice on the bra front. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I don't wear push-up bras as much in the summer...I'm more of a fan of my bandeau bras. A lot of my dresses are backless or halter tops, so a bandeau bra just works best anyway.

Also...baby wipes, deodorant, and body spray in your purse...ya gotta stay fresh.

reb.femme
06-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Seems to be a lot of bragging going on across the pond with the temperatures.

Come to Britain and enjoy the refreshing cold wind, constant driving rain, coupled with a very recent hose pipe ban. All in, you can wear tons of stuff but it will all be under a water proof coat.

You can wear a bikini but you would be arrested under the Mental Health Act :heehee: