PDA

View Full Version : Early at walmart

Clarissa3d
11-14-2005, 09:22 PM
Well this morning I stopped by Walmart to get some things for lunch at work, well it was about 5:45am and at this time in Walmart their are very few people in walmart. Those that are there are stocking the shelves. Well the more I thought about it the more I could not resist walking through the shoe department. No one was there so I went down and found the shoes of my size 9w. Well off go the drab shoes and on goes the sexy boots with a 3 in heel. I was all excited and tried on a couple of pumps. I will go back another morning and get the pumps I love em.

So that was my excitement for this morning. It set my prissy mode for the day.
:p :p
Clarissa

Eileen
11-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Clarissa,

Way to go girl. Trying on shoes in the store is such a great feeling. It is even better when enfem. Did you buy the boots?

Eileen

HaleyPink2000
11-14-2005, 11:40 PM
It's a nice feeling isn't it? I had that happen to me this year when I did go in and try on some dresses and the person counted the clothing just to make sure what I was taking in and showed me to a room. Not a big deal at all. I tried on about 5 dresses and 4 skirts and a few tops. It was like 4:30pm and the place was packed. No one cared at all that I was a Male trying on dresses. Actually what are they going to say" Sir you can't buy these". No way they want to sell everything they can to anyone they can.

I love that you did this and I am so happy for you that you have found another nice thing to do shopping.

Haley:)

Shannon
11-15-2005, 12:14 AM
What a great way to start the day!

Clarissa3d
11-15-2005, 09:30 PM
Thanks, I did not buy the boots though. But today I went to my favorite goodwill store and purchased a long denim skirt, Short red pleated skit(above the knee) and a wonderful blouse. Oh yea and a pair of 2 1/2 heel loafers.
I was wearing my new loafers and stopped by a nail salon and walked in and purchased some nail polish.
On the way home I could not stand it any more, it was dark so I pulled over and changed into my new blouse and denim skirt and drove home.

It crossed my mind when I was at the Nail salon to change into my blouse but I just could not do it. But that is fine the drive home was very nice.

Clarissa

Adrianne
11-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Hello Clarissa, good for you, i love trying on shoes in the shop, there is no better feeling.

Felicity
11-16-2005, 02:20 PM
The other day, when I tried on some boots, at a store, I walked around the immediate area in them looking at skirts as well. They were confortable and I bought them! I now have 2-1/2" heel boots that are very comfy!

jennifer marie
11-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Good for you girl! What a great way to start your day.