PDA

View Full Version : Anybody told the in-laws or the in-laws found out?

rebecca_abigail29
11-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Everyone has been asking if anyone has told their kids, but what about in-laws?

I don't think my in-laws know, but my mother-in-law was helping us one weekend and was doing the laundry and found some of my panties. She asked my SO, "So, going fancy, huh?" My SO just blew it off. Thank God, I told my wife a few weeks ago. I feel bad that she can't talk to her mom about it.

KatieZ
11-14-2005, 11:28 PM
My second wife told her Mom about me. I didn't know it for about a year and her mom never let on she knew. She died before I found out. My wife told me her reaction was "well good, now you have a girl friend to shop with". To bad she died, she was a fun lady and I would have loved talking to her about it.

Hugs

Francine
11-14-2005, 11:37 PM
When my wife found out some 25 years ago...
she went straight to her mother...
so I am sure my mother-in-law knew...
and it was probably she..that saved the marriage.

(ty mom)

jeniinnylons
11-15-2005, 12:25 AM
Well I know at least my 2 sisters in law (out of 3) and my niece in law (20 yrs old) all know.

Yet to be determined what even happens to see if they are still my in laws or not.

All because my wife was mad at me and opened her mouth.

We will see what happens now if we were to stay together.

I can't see them ever looking at me the same again.

In fact last tues while on the phone with my wife her youngest most immature sister yelled "I need to borrow a dress"

Tabathasiren
11-15-2005, 12:26 AM
Heck no!

TGMarla
11-15-2005, 01:00 AM
I think so. I'm not positive, but it's probable that when my wifes son saw me dressed and spilled it all over the place, my in-laws were probably told as well. To their credit, they have never even once looked at me funny, always treating me with dignity and respect. They are really wonderful people who mean the world to me. Their treatment of me since that unfortunate episode only adds to my respect for them.

Stephanie
11-15-2005, 08:40 AM
So far nobody knows about my crossdressing EXCEPT for my wife, a couple of good friends, and my brother (although I told him about it so long ago he's probably forgotten) and those are pretty much the only people I WANT to disclose my crossdressing to, at least at this time (at some point I want to tell my stepchildren about it but not right now), mostly because there really is no particular reason to tell anybody else, particularly my father-in-law, who would almost certainly not be very accepting of it (and apparently already thinks that I'm not a very "manly" man). If he lived with us or I was planning on getting a sex change or living full-time en femme that would be a different story but, as it is, I see NO good reason to put myself and my feelings on the line and be really open about it to him or anybody else who doesn't need to know.

Jenny Beth
11-15-2005, 10:59 AM
I told my wife's sister about three years ago, I even told her that I had been out in public (support group meetings and shopping) with her sister. She was a bit shocked to say the least but listened to everything I had to say and even asked a few questions. We haven't talked about it since and she will likely never see me dressed but I know for sure it hasn't changed our relationship, we visit often and I always get the best hugs.

Adele
11-15-2005, 12:31 PM
only my Wife knows but her parents are really cool people so I don't think it would be a problem.

I can just imagine my mother in law going "right ok" and giving a kind of false laugh and my father in law not really knowing how to react but treating me just the same. Seeing me dreseed might bring it on a bit!

Just can't imagine my mothers reaction other than I think she would be pretty ok with it. My father died 10 years ago and I know it would have been a problem to tell him.

Phoebe Reece
11-15-2005, 05:50 PM
My wife and I told her parents about me some 30 years ago. They even saw me dressed on a number of occasions. They had no problems with it. My father-in-law was a policeman, so nothing much surprised him. When he and his wife would stop by our house and I was dressed he would greet me with a friendly "Hello doll!" Unfortunately, he died about 14 years ago. My mother-in-law is still alive, but has alzheimer's and is in an assisted living facility. I don't believe she remembers anything about that now.

Jodi Lynn
11-15-2005, 08:20 PM
My Mother-in-law has seen me dressed many times and has walked in on me when I was just wearing a bra and pantiy. Unfortunately, the same as Phoebe's, my mother-in-law also has alzeimer's. She does live with us, but most of the time she doen't know who I am in male mode let alone as Jodi Lynn.

Krystal
11-15-2005, 08:35 PM
When my wife first found out she did tell her mother. But her mom is pretty cool about it. They even encouraged me to dress up for an holloween party that I won first prize. She has even gone as far as asked if I would like some of her clothes when she cleans oput her closet. And they are very nice clothes. Father-in-law knows but does not talk about it. Even my 21 year old daughter knows and we have talked, she has acually sold me some heels from the store she works at. Hopefully she will give me some pointers on my makeup.

Sarahgurl371
11-15-2005, 09:38 PM
My Mother in law knows, my wife needed to talk to her about it when we where trying to sort it all out. Not a positive response like some posted here. Her words where, He's too good a person for that. She has never brought it up to me, I think she is afraid of the confrontation, I will not submitt to her narrow minded view of the world.

I did mention to her that after seeing a physciatrist for a couple sessions, that he stated that I was OK and did not need phsycological help or counseling. But she wouldn't even bite on that. I guess I'm lookin' to pick a fight. It just amazes me that her opinion of me would change that easily.