PDA

View Full Version : All alone and loving it-almost

veroncia
06-20-2012, 10:04 PM
I'm on a business trip to chicago and as you all probably know I'm setting here dressed in one of my new dreses (need to lose some weight). I'm enjoying the relaxing moments. I might get to do some shopping tomorrow evening, maybe another dress or skirt and blouse.

Amy R Lynn
06-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Just be careful going out on your own in unfamilliar territory. And you absolutely have to take advantage of these opportunities when you can! Enjoy them to the fullest!

outhiking
06-20-2012, 10:59 PM
Chicago's my kind of town.

rachelgirlnw1
06-21-2012, 12:24 AM
I visited back in February for a few nights. Met some nice cd/trans groups and also visited some great trans-friendly bars & dance clubs. I love Chicago! Probably even better in the Summer. Have fun!

rachel

veroncia
06-21-2012, 04:49 AM
Sounds great ladies, but I'm a fully closeted CD. If I go out it will work drab. All I brought with me was my ladies clothes and work clothes.

CINDYO
06-21-2012, 05:05 AM
too bad your wife (if you are fortunate enough to have one) didn't join you, I know my husband and i have a great time together with going out and shopping, it adds to the fun:). Not as lonely and someone to bounce ideas off of when it come to trying on makeup and all the girl clothes.... takes us hours and hours and it is fun.