PDA

View Full Version : Walking fuuny

Kathy4ever
06-21-2012, 03:23 AM
After dressing and trying to immulate how a woman walks. Do you find that you walk funny? Last week my wife said i looked like I had a stick up my a__. There are many times when in male mode I have to think how I'm walking. i do not find that when in fem I think anymore how I'm walking and just walk femmine.

Sally24
06-21-2012, 03:40 AM
One of the down sides to getting OUT alot is that some of the feminine traits we relearn can bleed over into the male side. My wife complains sometimes that in male mode I use a Sally facial expression. I don't really know what I've done and consequently can't stop it from happening.

noeleena
06-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Hi,

Sounds rather funny. you may have to get your army boots out & do a bit of marching.

with out seeing how you walk i have no idear,

Remember all women dont walk in the same way some walk like men .

For my self i dont copy any woman in how i walk i have my own way of walking & or style im not a male ether, fact is i do see some trans people & they look quite strange in the way they walk sure not like many women i know, & half the problem is the shoes they try & wear. most women dont go around the streets in high heeled shoes, & some of the young girls & women cant walk in them.

So are we looking at good allround shoes flat'es, say a heel of abour 2 ins or less, no i spos not

mine are flats or as said my army boots or angle boots . i wear what fits well & is comforable i wont follow fashon ,
May be your S O sumed you up...

...noeleena...

Kate Simmons
06-21-2012, 06:52 AM
How I walk is the least of my concerns Hon. If anyone wants to critique me, they can knock themselves out I say.:)

kimdl93
06-21-2012, 08:04 AM
Ever since I was a kid I was told that I walked funny...

Sophia Claire
06-21-2012, 08:08 AM
After dressing and trying to immulate how a woman walks. Do you find that you walk funny? Last week my wife said i looked like I had a stick up my a__. There are many times when in male mode I have to think how I'm walking. i do not find that when in fem I think anymore how I'm walking and just walk femmine.

yeah, it happens. I have to think about walking like a man when I'm at work (where I wear army boots;) ). Although I just try to tone down the sway in my walk so is less obvious. any one who knows me knows I love messing with people's heads. I get a lot of "there's something not quite right about that guy..." looks when I walk by.

Jolene Robertson
06-21-2012, 08:34 AM
I too have found that the more I walk around in heels the more it crosses over into my regular walking habits. I think it is because I had to learn and work on it so now it just comes more natural, I don't think much of it anymore.
Go wih the flow, isn't it fun.

Laura912
06-21-2012, 08:39 AM
Actually the hand gestures may be more noticeable than the walking.

suchacutie
06-21-2012, 10:53 AM
Learning about the differences of the genders has been an intense learning curve for me and it does take a bit of thought to keep the two genders separate. The thing I find is that it's a kick to know the differences and being able to pop back and forth!

It might be easier if you made it a constant game to identify your actions in each gender "silo"! At least it is to me it was, and still is, just a wonderfully terrific mental exercise!

Emilee
06-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Actually the hand gestures may be more noticeable than the walking.

You are so right. I started noticing little things like that a few months ago. Little movements that I make when in male clothing. Done when I'm around people I know. Recently I decided not to try and separate the two. I have always been a little feminine in my movements, and I've decided that I don't care anymore if someone sees me walking different, or making feminine gestures with my hands.

wilt575
06-21-2012, 06:40 PM
I too have found that the more I walk around in heels the more it crosses over into my regular walking habits. I think it is because I had to learn and work on it so now it just comes more natural, I don't think much of it anymore.
Go wih the flow, isn't it fun.

I know what you mean about walking in heels, but I don't to seperate my walk or gate. In the beginning I was kind of aloof trying to walk fem or sway. The biggest help was girls jeans or shorts, the fem cut and feel in the butt and thighs, gave me the natural urge to sway and shorter steps. Heels came sometime later but was a help

Kathy4ever
06-21-2012, 07:44 PM
yeah a few weeks ago my neighbors friend was over and thought i walked gay. My wife chuckled and said "see'. I still keep practicing my waalk almost everday.

RADER
06-21-2012, 10:03 PM
Remember you will walk different while wearing heals than flats.
Your weight and center of gravity is shifted. Girls have a different center of
gravity, there hips are further apart than ours are.
Have you seen the party trick where a man with his head against a wall, backs up 1 step,
than stands up, can not pick up a chair, where as a woman can??
Rader

EllieOPKS
06-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Did ya ever notice how John Wayne walked? LOL! I am NOT saying that my hero The Duke was a cross dresser, but if he was, he'd be my SUPER Hero! LOL!

lori m crawford
06-22-2012, 06:48 PM
yes but on a bra forms an a tight corset-girdle an high hells an you will walk like a women

Kathy4ever
06-23-2012, 03:10 AM
Don't seem to need the heels now. I find that i walk like I'm wearing heels on the balls of my feet now. It is like i'm tip toeing all the time now. before i would just walk flat footed. I would luv to have a corset on. Don't really need the bra forms as got enough up there to fill a 38c decently.
yes but on a bra forms an a tight corset-girdle an high hells an you will walk like a women

Noel Chimes
06-23-2012, 05:45 AM
To slightly modify an old saying, "let your mind flow free and your butt will follow". For me this walking thing is to relax and let everything flow. You see I had an accident at age 6 that threw 3 bones in my back out of place. They were never reset so i look like I am turing a corner. Walking in heels makes me stand straighter and walk chest first instead of shoulders first. Also my back feels better afterwards.

k lynn
06-23-2012, 05:55 AM
I have been told for years now I have a femine walk one time at work i was walking beside a lady and a male coworker said you both have the same walk my ex wife used to commit on my walk all the time it just comes nature