PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on living full time.

Nicole Erin
06-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Yes, another of those threads, or is it?
At first it was something I never thought I could do. But it did happen, a meager job where I can live and work full time as a bored woman.
At first i was really excited to go there, put on my (piece of work uniform which I was once excited about wearing) and be all giddy that someone hired me. Well after transitioning on the job from excited to bored, you would never be able to tell that I had any giddy characteristics.
My walk (slouched and feet dragging) is fine tuned. My speech is slurred a bit and sounds completely like a bored female voice. Even my facial expressions are bored female. eyes 1/2 shut, mouth lazily open, sometimes drooling for extra bored-feminine effect. My way of speaking has gotten perfect - Instead of saying excited female things like, "I love this place!" I will slur, "Is it time to go ye....?"

No one sees me as excited, they see only a bored lady.

But here is the problem - I don't know if people see me as being alive or dead bored. I don't talk about it. If people KNEW I was alive then I might get asked even more dumb questions from customers. I am guessing they see me as dead. WHAT... dead people can walk too ya know. :Angry3:

I am afraid if I change jobs that it might get out that at one point I was giddy.

I get asked the same questions -

"So Erin, how does your family respond?"
I get no sympathy from them. They don't seem to care if I am a bored woman.

"So umm, do you sleep with..."
Yes, I sleep with my clothes on since I am at work, and it is hard to sleep standing up so I lean against something.

"How long have you felt like this?"
I started feeling strong boredom at my work since I was five (weeks at the job).

"Do you want to be bored?"
Not at all, I would not wish this on anyone.

"Are you planning on getting the full surgery?"
I do not know what surgery we speak of here but if it will get me out of work and on worker's comp, heck yeah I will get it. Whatever it is.

"I guess it must be really hard to live like this"
Yes it is - I have people telling me to smile, bosses telling me what to do, telling me to stay awake, and the worst - I do not have the money to quit.

"I used to work with a bored person at my old job and you could never tell by looking at them"
Well thank you, that makes me feel like a million dollars.

"I am not judging, I have a good friend who is bored"
Like I give a rat's patoot.

I was going to make a joke here about completing my transition to being a bored woman with something horrific but I don't need the modz on my butt again.

Wait, was I suppose to say something about being TG? Oh yeah - ummm, umm, panties.

Kate Simmons
06-21-2012, 06:58 PM
The only thing I'm going to say Hon is that my read on your words (which echo your thoughts) tells me that you have already accomplished a great deal in a positive direction. The rest is up to you my friend.:hugs::)

Kimberly Long
06-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Girl I live 24/7 as a woman and have for several years. I hold my head up high and proud of who I am. I only wish is that I had made the transition many years ago. I wish you the best.
Love Kimberly