PDA

View Full Version : i have a big ?

lori m crawford
06-21-2012, 06:33 PM
i have a big ? that may or be posted but i will ask oney way i dont think it has well hers gos i live with my mom or reay she live i took care of her i one the house all the cars trucks realy ever thing but wen she pass i keep all of her thing like bras girdles dresss an things at the time we wore the same size so did oney of you keep oney thing that your mom-sister had an wear it know or take it out an look at it

Jilmac
06-21-2012, 09:34 PM
I had three older sisters and experimented with their clothes between the age of 7 and 16. My second sister died at a very early age fifty one years ago. I was always closest to her as a youngster, and we were close in size so her clothes fit me best. When she died I wore her clothes so that I could be with her spirit. The clothes are long gone but I still hang onto the memory.

Cynthia Anne
06-21-2012, 09:52 PM
I never got anything of my mothers! But I think it's great that you are that close to your mother! Hugs!

Noemi
06-21-2012, 09:54 PM
When my Mom died I could have had her wardrobe, well some things as she was far more petite than I. But I could not do that, those were her things and it made me sad to wear the few things that I did. So I let them go...

If you choose to keep her clothes to wear that is your choice and is OK in my book. Just be honest with yourself and have a good time dressing up.

Noemi

Victoria P
06-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Lori, sorry hon but I had to re-read your post a few times as I could not make out what you were trying to say until near the end?
You have a big what exactly?

Hugs V

lingerieLiz
06-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Depends on what the clothes were and how you viewed your mother. I ended up with a nightgown from a neighbor who passed. I donated it because it reminded me of her. It wasn't a sexual thing it just didn't feel right.

I do have clothes that my mother gave me and will have no porblem wearing them when she passes on. I don't have any of her lingerie. I think she has some of mine.

Stephenie S
06-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Wearing your mother's underwear??

Sounds just a little bit icky to me.

Stephie

ColleenA
06-22-2012, 08:37 AM
The one thing I wanted was a black dress that my mother had sewn herself. It was a bit fancy - she wore it to church for special occasions sometimes. But right after she passed away, my hyper-efficient sister cleared out her closet and drawers and gave all the clothes to charity.

Tina B.
06-22-2012, 08:54 AM
No, mom is a young 93, and she still wants her stuff, but when the time does come, I hope her massive clip on earring collection is still there. When she was young, she wore earrings a lot, and us ids would always buy her earrings when we where on vacations, from all over the country. But while she doesn't wear them anymore, I'll wait to ask for them latter. My wife also wears clip ons, and I don't think there are any other women in the family that doesn't have their ears pierced.
Tina B.

Cheryl T
06-22-2012, 09:35 AM
Not me...my mom was too petite for me to keep any of her things.

ronda
06-22-2012, 09:49 AM
I have some of my wifes things dresses tops pant suits shorts capris skirts that i wear from time to time

Lainie
06-22-2012, 02:30 PM
a big question.

stumped me for a while, also.

DonnaT
06-22-2012, 03:36 PM
I have some things of my mom's, but she's still alive and gave them to me :)