PDA

View Full Version : One more step

ronda
06-22-2012, 07:25 AM
last nite my GG friend stopped by and when she went home i had dimond post ear rings in my ears. when she put them in she said now you look real girly I LOVE IT slowly coming outone step at a time:battingeyelashes :)

kimdl93
06-22-2012, 08:46 AM
Sounds like a great friend and it seems she enjoys helping you in the process of coming out.

Marie-Elise
06-22-2012, 08:48 AM
Sounds like a good step. Congratulations.

When I was in my 20s, men got their ears pierced a lot so I had mine done. I loved it. Unfortunately, going into the corporate world, I ended up letting the holes close. Enjoy them.

ronda
06-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi Kim yes she has been a good friend and i am very comfortable with her i can be dressed when she comes over and she loves me anyway and is very happy that i will dress for her we go shopping together me in drab i am still a little afarid to go out dressed but i am working on that to one stepp at a time Hugs Ronda

Hi Yang style thank you for your comments. go get them done again Hugs Ronda

Cynthia Anne
06-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Those small steps can really be enjoyable sometimes! Enjoy! Hugs!

deebra
06-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Next time you go out try some light makeup and a hardly noticeable lipstick, since you wear glasses you can hide the light eye makeup pretty well.

reb.femme
06-22-2012, 03:49 PM
When I was in my 20s, men got their ears pierced a lot so I had mine done. I loved it. Unfortunately, going into the corporate world, I ended up letting the holes close.

I had pierced ears until my mid 30s but let them close, as I worked in heavy engineering. If I had them done again now, early 50s, I would look like "the oldest swinger in town", as though trying to recapture my youth. :o

Big pity really as my better half has some really nice post earrings, white gold, 3 colour gold, drops etc. I'll stick to the clip ons now.

Rebecca x