PDA

View Full Version : Does the Hetero Crossdresser Really Exist?

LovingGG
09-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Hi Everyone!

I am a GG-- early 40's. I was wondering if there are really straight men who like to CD--- or are most bi or transexual?

LovingGG

AmyH
09-12-2004, 06:22 PM
I am a straight CD as are many of the members here. ;)

LovingGG
09-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Yes, I see that now from reading the other posts!

This is a good site.

LovingGG

Pamela girl
09-12-2004, 06:28 PM
I am 100% totaly straight. Just the thought of two guys turns me off. The sight of a beautiful woman instantly turns me on

Ms Jennifer 29
09-12-2004, 06:29 PM
I'm also a striaght CD'er :rolleyes:.

LovingGG
09-12-2004, 06:32 PM
I think it would be so fun to have a "girlfriend" to shop with and dress up with -- and then a man too--- to be romantic with.

I wonder if I am weird-- since most other women find this odd.

LGG

DaanaTS
09-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Hi Loving
I'm neither hetro nor CD, but lots of CD's are Hetro
some are bi,
being transexual is, like myself, a person trapped in the body of the opposite gender
hope you're having a wonderful evening
Take Care
Daana

Sara Kat
09-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I'm definatly bisexual. When I'm in boy-mode, I love girls totally and not really interested in other men. When I'm in girl-mode, I still love girls but in a more envious way. When I'm dressed, I'm definatly a boycrazy chicka. :o

Pamela girl
09-12-2004, 06:42 PM
On second thought I think I'm lesbian?!!!

Nicole Satin
09-12-2004, 06:45 PM
I am very much straight but I have a passion for cross dressing.
Sorry

LovingGG
09-12-2004, 06:58 PM
Thanks for wrecking my thread Nicole.

Sara Kat
09-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Thanks for wrecking my thread Nicole.
L O L

Ms Jennifer 29
09-12-2004, 07:03 PM
I'm definatly bisexual. When I'm in boy-mode, I love girls totally and not really interested in other men. When I'm in girl-mode, I still love girls but in a more envious way. When I'm dressed, I'm definatly a boycrazy chicka. :o
I agree with you 100% I think the same way when I'm all dressed up and when I'm in "boy-Mode" I love girls and don't think about other men.:o

LovingGG
09-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Here I was having a nice chat with some nice ladies....

Lawren
09-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Very good question. I much prefer women.

You are not weird, just very rare. You just have preferences that a lot of people think of as weird. Their problem, not yours

roberta1945
09-12-2004, 07:57 PM
I Am Pushing 60 Years Old And Have Cross Dressed For As Long As
I Can Remember Never Been Turned On By A Man Therefore I Thank The
Hetero Male Is A Live And Well Enjoying This Forum And All The Ladies Here
Love Always Roberta1945

Rachel Ann
09-12-2004, 09:24 PM
LovingGG

I am yet another hetero CD. Well, nobody is 100% anything but I am at least 95% and haven't felt attracted to a man in many many years.

As far as the actual numbers, I have no idea - maybe you should start a poll thread.

Love

Rachel

p.s. I hope you know how rare and sought-after you GGs are!

Jill
09-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Completely straight here, why would you want to be with a guy when you can have the softness and beauty of a woman?

jessicadiane
09-12-2004, 09:48 PM
I am totally and completely straight. I love everything about women including wearing their clothes ;)

Rachel Ann
09-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Jill, Jessica

You are so right - basically women are prettier, nicer, softer and smell better than men. That is why I want to be as much a woman as I can manage. :)

Rachel

LaurenAnne
09-12-2004, 10:12 PM
I am totally and completely straight. I love everything about women including wearing their clothes ;)

Ditto. Couldn't have said it better myself.

crispy
09-13-2004, 12:03 AM
Jill, Jessica

You are so right - basically women are prettier, nicer, softer and smell better than men. That is why I want to be as much a woman as I can manage. :)

Rachel
Rachel ................ I like it. You are so right.

Never turned on by a man in reality - the thought is revolting.

But when I'm drifting in a private fantasy world during those very private moments (you know what I mean) the idea of being taken does occur quite frequently, but it would not be by a masculine man, rather by a beautiful transsexual.

Sara Kat
09-13-2004, 12:23 AM
Completely straight here, why would you want to be with a guy when you can have the softness and beauty of a woman?
A big thing for me is it reinforces the fact that I'm being the feminine one.

Amelie
09-13-2004, 02:57 AM
I like the men, it's better than being with women, if your car brakes down they can push the car better than women can.
Amelie

Sarahj
09-13-2004, 04:07 AM
I put my self in the Bi box, when in boy mode I would never think of looking at a Man, but when dressed I'd be up for anything with anybody

NewShy21NJmtf
09-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Yes, we (straight CDs) exist.

Stephanie

Glenda
09-13-2004, 05:10 PM
It has been interesting reading this thread. As you can see, we pretty much cover the whole spectrum. I am also a hetero CD, masculine in many ways but feminine in others. I have quite a few GG's that I go out with in either drab or en femme. I don't think it unusual at all that you would like a girlfriend to talk, shop or go out with on occasion but would prefer a man to be a man for romantic purposes.

Many GG's that I go out with feel the same way. I've found it best to just be myself and not have expectations. I really like socializing and certainly don't have intentions to be intimate with everyone I go out with. Many GG's like the fact that they can discuss things with me (boyfriends, husbands, family, shoes, etc.) because they feel I can understand both the male and female points of view. They trust me and most of their SO's trust me as well.

Bernadina
09-13-2004, 05:13 PM
Hi Everyone!

I am a GG-- early 40's. I was wondering if there are really straight men who like to CD--- or are most bi or transexual?

LovingGG
Strictly hetero.

Although I may find my self attracted to some crossdressers, I have absolutely no desire to have any kind of sexual relationship with them what so ever.

A recent poll showed that of all the respondents who are living with someone, 91% are in a heterosexual relationship. However, that doesn't mean that some don't also have other sexual tendencies.

kristi cd
09-13-2004, 05:21 PM
I am 100% totaly straight. Just the thought of two guys turns me off. The sight of a beautiful woman instantly turns me on

Same with me.

Jennifer Ivy
09-13-2004, 05:29 PM
I'm straight, married and cd. My wife helps me with everything. We love it when we can shop together. I don't know if we're "normal" or not, but does it really matter?