PDA

View Full Version : Question

Deborah
11-15-2005, 01:36 AM
Have you ever thought there maybe more to crossdressing then just dressing up?
Ok so we dress up in women's clothes and a few of you actually have the nerve to go out in public dressed up. Then there are fewer like me who actually wish they were a girl.
Is there anything else?
I'm just wondering....there has to be more to it i think.

Don't ask "like what" because i don't know. That's why i'm asking.:D

MarieTS
11-15-2005, 02:11 AM
Ofcourse there is, Amy. I imagine people dress for a variety of reasons. Some because, well, for whatever reason it's fun for them. Others for sexual gratification, some for the fetish qualities. And then others, because it's one step closer to being the lady they were meant to be. Although my abbreviated list is far from exhaustive and there are probably other reasons for dressing, it sounds like you fall into the last category I mentioned. Welcome, girl! :)

swiss_susan
11-15-2005, 03:21 AM
the fact I enjoy my time enfemme, and don't particularly care way.

But yes there are things other than just the clothes for me anyway, its the excitement, sometimes there is a sexual/sensual element. In my case I don't want to be a girl, I just try at times to emulate one.

I hope that answers your questions

Susan

DanaJ
11-15-2005, 06:01 AM
I know part of it for me is that I am unhappy with my male looks. When I am dress and go all out, I see an attractive woman - so at least for a short time I feel like I am good looking.....

Andi-Girl
11-15-2005, 08:46 AM
For me, it started out being a sexual arousal thing. But now, Andi has emerged and I find that I feel more comfortable as her. I like the way I feel when I look in the mirror and see Andi, a attractive woman:thumbsup: and NOT my male persona,:thumbsdn:
Andi