PDA

View Full Version : New Hobby

Megan_Renee
06-22-2012, 06:41 PM
So last week (or was it two weeks ago?) I picked up a pair of heels at Payless. Great strappy heels with a 4 12" heel, I do believe. My new hobby is putting them on, and wearing super long pants and taking out the trash. I know, lame, but it's a great time to get to actually WALK in heels instead of prance around the apt.

I can feel the way they force me to walk, and push me upright and cause me to sway. Since they're fully covered by my pants, I don't feel too much pressure, and I get to have fun! :-)

TGMarla
06-22-2012, 07:13 PM
That IS lame.

(Sounds like something I'd do.) :heehee:

Maria in heels
06-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Megan ... I found this out a couple of years ago, and have the perfect brown boots that I do this regularly with jeans...I don't have full bell bottom long jeans, so you just have to make sure that whatever shoe it is, a rounded or almond shaped toe makes it easier to do. Also, hard stiletto and shoe bottoms naturally attract attention, so a soft rubber sole works wonders depending on where you are going. I'm sure that like me, most of us look when we hear that familiar click click click sound of heels coming closer...

STACY B
06-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Hey thats how I started . I still do it if I dont want to go the full on dressed . They had some wedge boots at payless that pass almost for guys ,,Wear um with pants an bam,,,, I love to try an get away with stuff like that ,,First the trash ,Mail ,,Take a ride ,,Then in the store ,,Then all the time ,,Baby steps girly,,,,

Cynthia Anne
06-23-2012, 05:53 AM
Cute Idea! You gotta' start somewhere! Have fun! Hugs!

Xrys
06-23-2012, 08:48 AM
I do the vacuming in mine.

Tina B.
06-23-2012, 09:00 AM
You think that's lame, I bought a pair of black shoes, if you don't look at the size the could be mens, just so I can wear them when I go out. and no one knows but me. Silly, but I love those shoes.
Tina B.

Beth Mays
06-23-2012, 10:18 AM
I would love to wear heals to work one day... can you grasp a picture of the UPS guy in heals?

celeste26
06-23-2012, 10:39 AM
Seems rather like having your cake and eating it too. Why the deception/denial in the first place?

Annaliese2010
06-23-2012, 08:29 PM
I have to get spiked heels myself! I'm tired of my same old half heels. I've been reading Cosmo for awhile now & love the colorful summery clothes & new makeup products out there now. I...think...I feel a major shopping spree coming on! Mmm yea!

Megan_Renee
06-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Seems rather like having your cake and eating it too. Why the deception/denial in the first place?

Why? Because... MAGIC!