PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT--Tucking not necessary?

Joanne08
11-11-2005, 04:58 PM
Has anyone ever had an injury from tucking or constricting their male endowments? I recently had a scary experience where I had blood in my ejaculate. I was experimenting with tucking and I thought I might have pressed too hard and/or constricted for too long before my discovery. I went to the doctor and there seems to be no major problem, all other possible causes have been ruled out, so I'm relieved. The only thing I can think of to attribute it to is tucking too hard.

Jo

crossing_over
11-11-2005, 07:47 PM
couldnt tell ya hun .... im rather small downstairs and dont have to worry about tucking .....as a matter of fact when i put on a thong you cant even tell i have a third leg :p

DawnRodgers
11-12-2005, 02:46 AM
I have never had any success with tucking. Never could seem to hold it down and back. The worst problem I had, quite a few years ago (thankfully) was using nylons to hold me tucked. Ties one around the base and brought it up the back and tied it around my waist. Unforttunately it rubbed me raw around the base of the penis and I was very sore down there for over a week. Never tried that again.
As an aside I also, early on in dressing, tried using birdseed filled foam rubber constructs for breasts. Actually they looked good and the feeling of weight in my bra was also very sexy. To help hold then I used surgical tape around the edges to attach them to my chest. It seemed to work well but, since that felt good, I wore them all night under my shorty nightgown and went to sleep with them on. That resulted in, when I removed the tape, it actually taking a strip of skin with it. Very painfull to say the least. Still have scars under my "breasts" from that. Oh, what we girls won't try in order to look our best, huh? Actually life as a woman is so much easier to obtain and maintain. Love the web.
Dawn

Carole/CCD
11-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Although i do not tuck alot I tried it once for a couple of hours in drab just to see how it woud go . I had the same result . I did not assoiate it with tucking
but I went to my Dr and he put me on a perscription for about 10 days . I did not tell him what I had done but he told me it was quite commom for my age to occasionally get blood It was not until about halfway thru the perscription that i kind of put the two things together

byrony
11-12-2005, 11:11 PM
I never tried tucking, but now that my gaff came I think I'll start.

ericalynne
11-14-2005, 08:49 AM
I love to tuck and when i do i just feel so absolutely and gloriously feminine "down there." ericalynne http://profiles.yahoo.com/missericalynne

MsEva
11-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Yes, i do tuck..this weekend I wasn't able to dress properly, but I chose to wear panties around the house under my jeans and felt great being tucked in. I guess like some out there I don't have too much to tuck away but that is ok.:D

jo_ann
11-15-2005, 05:59 AM
anyone in my boat? I have a somewhat small penis.. well it gets decent size when erect, but I have the kind that really shrinks a lot when flacid (some guys don't suck back in when flacid, it just sorta falls). I guess I should be thankful for being like that... but anyway, for the most part I almost dont' need to tuck because what's there is a tiny bulge.. in fact, sometimes it can almost be hard to tuck because there's not enough there to shove back.

katherinefiona
11-15-2005, 07:12 AM
me too sis about 5 inch when well you know what which i hate but only 1 inch soft so cant tuck but try to sort of push it inside. sort of does the trick.

lissa_cd
11-15-2005, 08:14 AM
I find that the shrinking happens allot when I get dressed, this does make it easier for me to tuck and have a nice mound appearance...Melissa

Meag
11-15-2005, 08:17 AM
I too, am short, but I have found that I can tuck and very comfortably, and stay that way, all day:c9: If you want to know I do it, just ask.

Meag

Wendy me
11-15-2005, 08:34 AM
hi i merged theise together as how manny tucking threads do we need????

britney1
11-15-2005, 08:38 AM
I tuck about anytime that I dress. My problem isn't the twig but the berries that seem to show if I don't. I have experienced some pain in the testicles when I untuck though. I havn't had any blood though.

Sam-antha
11-15-2005, 04:05 PM
Tuckers should know that tucking is not likely to produce blood producer...if it does somehow happen that you see blood (Urine as opposed to external blood in conjuction with taping). Then be advised that urine and blood suggests kidney, possible prostrate trouble and a host of other causes. All are curable.
BUT...............................Go visit your doc immediately
He has seen it all before, and only is interested in curing you ( andthe next patient too)

Kimberly
11-16-2005, 01:47 PM
for the most part I almost dont' need to tuck because what's there is a tiny bulge..
Same!! My flacid penis is quite small, so I don't need to tuck. I tend to pull my genetalia up toward my bellybutton (but not that far ;)) and the panties tend to hold them well... until I walk lots. :p It works well with bikini briefs, not so well with french knickers, and I haven't tried thongs yet.

Maria D
11-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Tuckers should know that tucking is not likely to produce blood producer...if it does somehow happen that you see blood (Urine as opposed to external blood in conjuction with taping). Then be advised that urine and blood suggests kidney, possible prostrate trouble and a host of other causes. All are curable.
BUT...............................Go visit your doc immediately
He has seen it all before, and only is interested in curing you ( andthe next patient too)

When I was about 14, being an 'I must show that I am a boy' kid, I was racing my friend on my bike when I braked suddenly and fell hard onto the cross-bar. After the pain lessened, I carried on riding, as you do.
At about 4am the next morning, great pain from my testes woke me up, and got worse quickly, to the point that I started vomiting. My Mum took me to the doctor's who examined me, and said I had a twisted testicle. He untwisted it and the sharp pain receded, though a dull ache remained for a while. He said that the testicle, having been without blood for so long, was probably dead, but not to worry, I had two.
For the next few days, and for me far more alarming than the pain, my wee contained blood. It started fairly fresh coloured, and changed over a few days to rust coloured, then stopped. It made me realise quite how 'damaged' I was. (Of course, being a testicle, I can't say I was too upset...)

So, I do take considerable care when tucking to ensure they don't twist at all, not because I care about them (indeed I will have them removed at some point), but because it hurt so damn much. I mean, really really.

So the blood could have come from them if they bruised, since that's just blood leakage. It doesn't necessarily mean anything bad's happened, but I agree totally with Sam, if in doubt see a doctor. It's not worth risking your health for is it? :)

Take care
Maria