PDA

View Full Version : With good intentions.....

Joanne Davis
06-23-2012, 12:16 AM
I never really appreciated the process involved to ensure that, as a woman, the clothes that you chose are just right for the occasion. Be it the feminine indecision or the effects of the "Pink Fog" we are all to often enveloped in, it certainly can overtake any good intentions of getting things done. In preparation for my trip into town this week, I went from a very conservative, although 'frumpy' top and jeans to a bit more of a casual business skirt and blouse attire. The whole idea of trying to 'blend' in seemed to disappear in short order. As a result, I never made it out of the house and my adventure was skuttled. SIGH...........

Next time I will get it right, the first time, I hope, ...maybe....

Cynthia Anne
06-23-2012, 01:25 AM
I hear you loud and clear! That pink fog can rip, the good intentions right off you! Hugs!

Stephenie S
06-23-2012, 02:21 AM
This issue becomes far less all encompassing when you do it every day. Picking the "perfect" outfit falls by the wayside quickly.

But for that special occasion? Ah, now that's another story.

And I guess, now that I think about it, going to town that morning was a pretty special occasion for you. right?

Persephone
06-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Stephenie has it right. When all trips out are special then selecting an outfit becomes quite an event. As a daily thing it becomes just a routine of figuring out your schedule and what you need, usually set out the night before. Living en femme provides different moments of joy and pleasure.

Enjoy the specialness of your travels!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Kate Simmons
06-23-2012, 01:39 PM
I'm pretty flexible Hon. I can honestly make the best of any situation and make the occasion fit the clothes.Our personality is the real nexus.:)

sissystephanie
06-23-2012, 01:42 PM
The problem that many of you ladies have is that you are dressing to try to please others! Yes, dressing for a trip out may be a special event, but you are still dressing for YOU, not anybody else. Maybe you are trying to blend in, but it is still your body in those clothes. So pick out what YOU like and forget the rest of the world. You will have a lot more fun!!